Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Anupama Zeena SequeiraYour feedback matters!
I cannot share with my husband freely I cannot control my self he is dominating person what can ido?
Hello I have taken antidepressants for 2 and half years. After that I gradually decreased the dose n stopped it completely 6 months ago, but now am facing many side effects like concentration, dizziness, sexual problems.
Sir/madam, From last 2 years , I am getting pain in right side foot and leg (only in night time while sleeping). I have also consulted doctor for this. They suggested me to take vitamin tablets and body pain tablets. But still problem not solved. Please suggest me any medication.
Hi I am 40 years old male. I am having habit of chewing masala tobacco from last 15 years. Tried lot many times but never been able to quit the same. Now the urge has increased and intake has become more. Please help me in this regard.
I am suffering from a anxiety I suffer from last 3 months what is the best medicine for anxiety I take 1 tablet of pores cr 1 tablet of etizex 0.5 at night I am also suffer from early wake up problem sir please give me a answer as fast as possible.
Hi, I am Samiksha, age 28 and mother of two daughters. After my first child was born, I left my job and became a full time mother. Before that I worked as Legal Manager in Thompson Routers. I feel easily frustrated, depressed, my BP and sugar level goes down, unable to control my anger and thousand other bad things happening with me which in contrary ruining my Marriage. Since past 7 year, I have been suffering from thyroid mal function. Many times due to depression, I had suicidal thoughts but then I feel bad for my small kids. My husband is also a independent Lawyer. I stay at home alone for whole week with my kids and no one talking and sharing my feelings. I keep thinking all crazy and junk. My husband feel I m reason for every bad things happening. I lost my job, career, hopes, patience and peace of mind. I want to make my self happy so that I can make my love ones happy. PLease help.
The pace of modern life makes stress management a necessary skill for everyone. Many people juggle multiple responsibilities, work, home life, caregiving, and relationships. Learning to identify problems and implement solutions is the key to successful stress reduction.
The first step in successful stress relief is deciding to make stress management an ongoing goal, and to monitor your stress level.
Once you start monitoring your stress level, the next step is identifying your stress triggers. When or under what situations do you experience the most stress? some causes of stress are easy to identify, such as job pressures, relationship problems or financial difficulties. But daily hassles and demands, such as commuting, arranging child care or being overcommitted at work, also can contribute to your stress level.
Positive events also can be stressful. If you got married, started a new job and bought a new house in the same year, you could have a high-stress level. While negative events, in general, are more stressful, be sure to also assess positive changes in your life.
Once you've identified your stress triggers, you can start thinking about strategies for dealing with them. Identifying what aspect of the situation you can control is a good starting point.
For example, if you have a difficult time falling asleep because you're stressed out, the solution may be as easy as turning off the tv when the evening news is too distressing. Other times, such as high demands at work or when a loved one is ill, you may only be able to change how you react to the situation.
And don't feel like you have to figure it out all on your own. Seek help and support from family and friends. You may want to ask them what stress-relief techniques have worked well for them.
And many people benefit from the daily practice of stress-reduction techniques, such as deep breathing, massage, tai chi or yoga. Many people manage stress through practicing mindfulness in meditation or being in nature.
And remember to maintain a healthy lifestyle to help manage stress - eat a healthy diet, exercise regularly and get enough sleep. Having a healthy lifestyle will help you manage periods of high stress.
Stress won't disappear from your life. And stress management isn't an overnight cure. But with ongoing practice and incorporation of resiliency into your lifestyle, you can learn to manage your stress level and increase your ability to cope with life's challenges.
I am 40 years old I have serious urge for alcohol I was in rehab for sometime can I have permanent solution to stop.
Hello. Doctor I have some short temper I am unable to control my short temper I am highly tempered when someone irritates me please doctor pleas give me proper suggestion for my disease.
Please suggest some medicine to flush out Nicotine from the body as I am a chain smoker and wanted to quit it. Tried to quit it for some time however unable to continue it.
Hi. I am 29 year old man. My problem is unnecessary I think to much. I dont know why. Can you give some tips. Thanks.
I have adjusting problem and do not how to control my anger. I lost many jobs due to anger. I become angry when someone cheats. I am doing exercises and yoga. But still I can not control anger.
Dear sir I want to know about weed is good for human body or bad and what's the negative affects on human body because sometimes during smoking weed some people's are facing memory's loss and bla bla and am regularly trying to convince my friends to avoid smoking weed but thy are telling me that you don't know smoking weed is good for health and it avoids cancer and alts for diseases so please give me complete details.
My name is ashoe and I am 16 years old and I have problem in my studies while at study and gaming time I cannot concentrate so please help me.
Every married couple undergoes relationship troubles, but these troubles should not linger for a long time otherwise you might end up facing dreadful consequences. If you want to save your married life by maintaining a smooth relation with your partner, then you have to look for the best solutions that can resolve marital issues.
How to manage marital relationships?
- Maintaining Trust: Since trust is the base of every relationship, therefore you should make special effort in maintaining the same. Unresolved issues should be resolved quickly and there should be transparent communication between the married couples. Some of the special qualities that should be maintained in order to maintain trust within a marital relationship in long run are being on time, consistency, being sensitive towards feelings, avoiding lies, sharing feelings, respecting partner's feelings, avoiding jealousy and others.
- Healthy Communication: If the problems remain unresolved, then more and more conflicts will be invited. Have open discussions and clear up your points so that confusions can be eliminated. If you make efforts in understanding the real causes, then only the problems can be resolved. You need to put yourself in the shoes of the partner and understand where the person is coming from. Most conflicts occur because we only see our view points and not that of others.
- Giving time to the relationship: You can maintain your marital relationship in a healthy state only by considering the married life as the prior issue. Keep your marriage above every other social thing and then only relationship can be made secured. Give time for repairing all dubs and defects of your relationship. In this case, you can also take the help of any expert counsellor. Spend some quality time with each other so that the warmth of your relationship can be maintained.
- Tackling monetary problems: Do not allow any conflict to come into your relationship just because of a pathetic financial condition. It is important for both the partners to put-in efforts in saving money so that monthly expenses can be kept under strict control. A perfect budget needs to be scheduled so that financial strength can be restored. If you are incapable of catering financial support, support your partner at least mentally so that he can come out of the financial trouble as soon as possible.
- Maintain a Happy Sexual Life: Create a proper schedule for lovemaking in order to maintain a healthy sex life. You should try to know the sexual needs of your partner so that you can fulfil the expectations.