Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anupama KumarYour feedback matters!
On of my eyes is smaller than the other. It's not a big difference but I can easily notice it. Do I have some kind of disease?
I am 25 years old M, I have astigmatism and myopia with combined power of 4 in each eye, I want to get LASIK surgery done. What is the success rate of the surgery.
Dear Doctor, I'm using spectacles from past 14 months. Before that I never realize that I have a problem with my eyes. Only one day suddenly I was not able to read presentation so after checkup doctor advised to wear speck. Now a days if I remove I find blur everything. I'm so worried. Also I want to change to contact lance but I feel it's unhygienic. Kindly advice which one is better. Glasses or contact lance. Also what can I do for better vision. I have a habit using mobile till midnight.
I have a big problem of my eye, last few days I am facing view problem sometime I am seeing very low what show ld I do?
I am a software engineer, I recently have a blur vision sometimes. I got checked up here and Doctor told me it is due to myopia. When I asked whether I need to wear glass, he said everything normal. After reading online article I have ordered for a filtering glass to wear when I use computer. Is it safe and how to prevent / diagnose myopia thanks in advance.
From past 4 years I'm having a headache problem whenever I get that I feel like my vision has become blurd and when the pain will increase my lip and fingertips become numb if I will bite also I won't feel anything. I guess The high intensity light, high sound, continuously looking into any moving object and looking into computer are the causes of it. What can I do to reduce it? What exactly is the disease?
I feel some weakness over a week and I feel that my eyes getting heavy and not interested in eating food and my health getting very low. What should I do?
I am 31 yrs old male. I feel very sleepy from the evening like my eyes are getting heavy and I am applying force to keep it open, my eyes get reddish and by 11 pm I collapse in bed. I get up at 6 am and often sleep in afternoon to 1 or 2 hours. Even in day time my forehead is heavy, some time I feel pain at the both side of forehead. I went to ent but no use. They write on prescription dns after putting torch light in my nose. I don't know how to get rid of this and where to go for treatment. Please help.
Hello sir, I am suffering from short sightedness. What should I do to avoid increasing my specs number! Please tell me.
Doctors I have a eye problem I can not see soo far with my eyes what I have to do can I do a surgery.
Eye allergies or allergic conjunctivitis involves the inflammation of the conjunctiva in the eyes. Eye allergies are different from contagious or bacterial conjunctivitis. Eye allergies are common during summer. Homeopathy is an ideal way to cure eye allergies without any side effects.
Here are some homeopathic medicines, which treat eye allergies, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed.
- Apis Mel: This homeopathic medicine is ideal for eye allergies characterized by burning and stinging in the eyes. Oedema accumulates around the eyes; the eyelids swell and become puffy. Watery discharge comes out of the eyes.
- Euphrasia: This is an ideal medicine for treating eye allergies where there is an acrid discharge from the eyes. The discharge is acidic and burns the skin it comes in contact with, and there is burning pain in the eyes. The eyes stay watery.
- Argentum Nitricum: It is an ideal homeopathic remedy in case of eye allergies with prulent discharge. The patient develops photophobia and splinter like pain is felt in the eyes. The conjunctiva swells and the discharge is abundant.
- Ruta: This is a great homeopathic medicine to cure eye allergies where there is a sensation of a foreign body in the eyes. Indicated by severe eye irritation, the patient feels as if a dust particle is stuck in his eyes. The eyes become red and quite painful.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is an ideal homeopathic medicine when there is relief due to the application of cold water. Symptoms include discharge of a thick, yellow fluid from the eyes along with itching and burning. The eyelids feel like they have been agglutinated.
In case of eye allergies accompanied by itching or burning sensation, you can apply natural home-based remedies as well. They are:
- Applying a cold compress: Application of cold compress around the allergy affected area will give you relief. Soak a cloth in cold water and apply it gently. Use chamomile tea bags as a cold compress.
- Use cucumber: Put slices of cucumber over the affected area in the eyes to get relief from eye allergies. Cucumbers possess anti-irritation properties and reduce puffiness, swelling and irritation.
- Rosewater: Rosewater is an effective remedy for eye allergies. It soothes and cools the eyes, and the eyes become clear. You can use rose water as an eye drop or wash your eyes with it.
- Green tea: Green tea is completely natural and provides relief to eye allergies. It accounts for soothing the eyes and is anti-inflammatory in nature.
Eye allergies are common and affect people most during the summer. They reoccur every year and give you a bad time. Homeopathic and natural treatment methods for eye allergies are among the best remedies.