Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Anupama HegdeYour feedback matters!
I go to jim but I stop it due my exam. From 6 month, now very pain on my chest what can I do at this moments.
Dear Doctor, My wife, aged 50 years, is very week, her BP is low, sometimes as low as 60, and and pulse is also low. She is nearing menopause and that may be the reason for her weakness. Can you kindly suggest some medication based on these information and oblige.
I got its cholesterol level checked and he got HDL as 34 LDL as 141 and non HDL 153. I am non smoker and even does not drink. My job is a desk job and I having 75 kg weight and height 5'6. Please suggest him medicine and exercise.
I am 18 year old male and have many type of acne like -1. Black headed acne on my forehead, chicks, and some on chest. 2. White headed acne on my chicks and neck. 3. Sometime pustules are also appear on my chick and chest. I am not able to tolerate that acne any more I am so much tired from it since almost 1 year. Please help me for curing my face and other part from acne.
I am suffering from dry cough fr last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough. Can you pls suggest a solution to this?
Near the Diaphragm middle of blew the chest I feel pain during sneezing, whopping and fast breathing sometimes.
I'm 22years old, male, I want to make my body better what's should I do? And sometime my mom she is 45 she is physically so week and heart is also very week as well as mine too what's to do?
I am male 67 yrs. Weight 78 kg, height 5.6. Suffering from diabetes bp. Doctor asks me to reduce weight. Please guide me.
Monu age 25 mujhe low bp k problam hai pichhle 3 mahine se mujhe weknees jyada feel hota hai lahi mujhe.
I am , 39 years i, and last 3 months i noticed that my weight loosing very badly , with this i am feeling hungry and thrust . I should have to go for toilet several time . I visit my house physician and he asked me to do several test including sugar . I found my fasting sugar is 250 and pp sugar is 450 . Now also my cholesterol and triglyceride little high . For your information last few years I was addicted with alcohol, but last year suddenly I stopped drinking totally . After that i found some problem like constipation and little nerve problem and sleeping irregularity. Please advice me what to do
How to increase EF in the heart. Is there any remedy in any medicines whether allopathic homeopathy or ayurvedic etc Thanks My EF level is only 22 pct and feeling fatigue very often.
I am 56 years old male, I have gout - 9% and high pressure (taking zilos-50) pl. Inform any medicine?
What is initial stage of high blood pressure and blood sugar? And how we protected our self from those diseases?
Hi doctor. I am 28 Year Old, Man, My weight is 80 and My height is near to 6 feet, I was suffered by fatigue & tired and went to doctor for consult, doctor said that" the BP range is 150 / 90 and it is stage-1 hypertension, Tablets are important or can I control my BP by regular exercise with proper diet, can live as a normal life! All the test has been carried out and doctor said all are ok except the cholesterol level, please tell me the right path to get cure.?
I am 42 years old women of assam state. From long time I have been suffering knee pain in both legs so kindly give me a curable medicine and high blood pressore now I am taking gen cart tablet. Please advise.
The heart is not just the seat of emotions. It is a vital organ that keeps your body working. It helps in circulation of blood throughout the body. You might get a heart attack if you don’t take care of it. It is an organ that needs utmost care. It is a muscular organ. A heart attack occurs when muscles that form the organ are deprived of sufficient oxygen supply. It is also known as myocardial infarction. It is believed that when there is not enough oxygen supply to the heart muscles, the part that has been affected gets damaged, which is a dangerous situation.
Sometimes, it even gets deadly or fatal. There are certain risk factors for heart attack. These are as follows:
4. High blood pressure and high cholesterol
5. Excessive consumption of alcohol and smoking
6. Sedentary lifestyle
7. Poor and deficient diet
Warning signs of heart attack
There are certain warning signs for heart attack. One must check this and immediately seek medical help, on experiencing them. Here are some of the warning symptoms:
1. Chest pain and a feeling of discomfort in the area: While some complain of pain, other doesn’t feel it. The pain can also radiate to surrounding regions such as arms and shoulders.
2. Excessive sweating
4. Shortness of breath
5. Light-headedness: It can occur at the time of heart attack. It is most commonly experienced by women.
7. Indigestion, nausea, and vomiting
8. Chest fullness
10. Jaw pain
Tips for a healthy heart
1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle by getting an adequate amount of night sleep. Go to bed early and wake up early too.
2. Don’t spend long hours in watching television or work till late night
3. Be happy. Happiness is the ultimate medicine for the good heart.
4. Eat a lot of fresh and green-leafy vegetables daily.
5. Avoid the intake of spicy, oily and fast foods.
6. While eating, ensure that the atmosphere around is absolutely peaceful and serene.
7. Consume home-cooked food only. Avoid eating out at restaurants or street-side joints.
8. Don’t drink excess coffee, tea or aerated drinks.
9. Don’t consume alcohol or smoke up cigarettes. Intake of raw tobacco or getting addicted to drugs is also harmful to the heart.
10. Don’t live a sedentary life and be a couch potato. Workout and exercise on regular basis.
11. Avoid emotional outburst and try to keep a control over your reactions.
12. Maintain a peaceful environment inside your home. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.