Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnupamaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am suffering with breast pain. Small lumps are formed around nipple and liquid secretions are coming from nipple with pain. Sometimes it's severe and sometimes symptoms get decreased automatically without any treatment. But it's very painful. I have this problem from 4 years. Can you tell me what is this disease exactly. Any treatment is there for this. Is this common problem or serious problem? Please advice me on this.
Iam 27 years I got married for 1 year Iam trying to get pregnant chance but I didn't get. What should i do?
1. Sit straight in your chair with support of lumbar roll, rolled towel or small pillow over low back area.
2.2. Try to sit on the edge of chair so that you do not lean forward. While sitting on edge is comfortable to make your spine erect, form an arch, make your head to drop in front and your shoulders to round.
3. Drop your shoulders and rest them.
4. Arms should be close to your sides with elbows bend at 90 degree position.
5. Head should be stretch towards the ceiling.
6. Chin tuck in.
7. Upper back should be straight by rolling shoulders backwards along with tummy tuck in.
8. Neck in comfortable straight position.
9. The height of the table should be adjusted in a way so that it should not be too high or too low in the level of eyes so that neck should not bend up or down.
10. Knees should be in 90 degree flexion so that they are on level with your hips.
11. Feet should be place flat on the floor. Make sure it should make a level with knee and hip position. If knee or leg pains then you can also keep small stool or footstool or other support to rest your foot on it.
Hi, I’m a 26 years old woman, married for the last three months. I have had a love marriage and my husband and I love each other immensely. (Though just immediately post marriage we have had some adjustment issues and I had suffered an emotional turmoil, which is now almost gone). Nevertheless, what I wanted to share is that right from the time of my wedding till today I’m mostly averse to physical intimacy. I have just pretended to be aroused and enjoying (in most of the cases) during our physical interactions and we have not have penetration or intercourse, as yet. (We have tried to but as I had experienced excruciating pain, we have not been successful, as yet. To add here, I have never had intercourse, ever in my life). To add on, most of the time I feel lethargic and sleepy and at the same time I’m also having mood swings. I get angry and irritated at the drop of a hat, Additionally, I’m also experiencing hair fall at an alarming rate, and if this continues I will soon become bald. I used to have lustrous, thick mane previously. This is also to inform you that before marriage I was never averse to physical closeness, and this been a recent development. Please help!
From which day after my periods should I have sex so as there is no chance of being pregnant. And also tell me that when should I do not have sex. according to my periods cycle. I am not sure about this topic that on which day after my periods I am eligible to have sex which is not unsafe for me. Please help .
Every food we eat tastes differently. 6 tastes of edibles are sweet, sour, salty, bitter, pungent astringent. Try to have all 6 tastes in your food every day.
With the advent of refined laparoscopic instruments, it is possible to treat numerous operable gynaecological conditions. With laparoscopic access, we can operate even more complicated cases like severe endometriosis' target='_blank'>endometriosis, cancers etc. The common diseases which can be treated with laparoscopic surgery are following :
- Bleeding from Vagina: An abnormal form of bleeding from vagina is medically defined as “AUB / DUB (Abnormal / Dysfunctional Uterine bleeding)”. The bleeding problem which is not responding to medicinal treatment can be dealt with Laparoscopy. Abnormal / Dysfunctional Uterine bleeding is due to abnormality in endometrium of uterus which usually responds to medicinal treatment. In cases where medicine is not able to control the symptoms, uterus, along with both fallopian tubes +/- ovaries, can be removed laparoscopically. In another treatment modality, the endometrium (inside lining of uterine cavity) can be ablated to reduce the troublesome bleeding. Latter procedure is done hysteroscopically.
- Fibroid Uterus: Fibroids are commonly found in uterus. Most of the time they are diagnosed on ultrasound' target='_blank'>ultrasound. Fibroids can cause problem in the form of abnormal bleeding (heavy menstrual flow, irregular menstrual bleeding pattern), painful periods (dysmenorrhea), recurrent miscarriage' target='_blank'>miscarriage / abortion' target='_blank'>abortion, infertility' target='_blank'>infertility etc. Uterine fibroids usually need surgical removal and can be removed laparoscopically as well as hysteroscopically. Any size of the fibroid can be removed with laparoscopic approach.
- Ovarian Cysts: Ovarian cysts are also common finding on ultrasound. Ovarian cysts which persist for longer times, suspicious of cancer' target='_blank'>cancer, symptomatic (e.g pain' target='_blank'>pain abdomen) can be removed laparoscopically.
- Endometriosis: Endometriosis can present as ovarian endometrioma (Ovarian cyst or chocolate cyst), endometriosis implants' target='_blank'>implants in pelvis, Adhesions in pelvis (involving uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries, intestinal loops, rectum etc) or as cause of infertility. All these entities can be treated laparoscopically.
- Uterus Prolapse / Vault Prolapse / Pelvic Organ Prolapse: Uterus prolapse into vagina, vaginal vault prolapsing into vagina after hysterectomy' target='_blank'>hysterectomy can be treated with laparoscopic surgery.
- Uterine cancer, Uterine cervix cancer: Cancers of uterus, uterine cervix, ovarian cancers after chemotherapy' target='_blank'>chemotherapy can be treated with laparoscopic surgery in which tumorous tissue can be removed with more precision.
- Ectopic pregnancy: Extra uterine pregnancy' target='_blank'>pregnancy e.g. pregnancy in fallopian tube (tubal pregnancy), pregnancy in ovaries (ovarian pregnancy), pregnancy in cervix (cervical pregnancy) can be treated with laparoscopic approach, as per the indications.
- Ovarian Torsion: Due to numerous factors, ovarian tissue twists around its own axis which leads to compromise in its blood supply ultimately leading to infarction of ovarian tissue. Laparoscopically ovaries can be untwisted and fixed to prevent further twisting.
- Recurrent Miscarriage with incompetent cervix: With the incompetent cervix, there are chances of recurrent miscarriage. Few cases of incompetent cervix need cerclage from abdomen which can be performed through laparoscopic approach.
- Blocked fallopian tubes: Fallopian tubes might get blocked due to infections, adhesion or pressure from mass. In few cases, there is requirement of tubal reconstruction in cases of tubal sterilization. All these fallopian tube blocks can be opened with laparoscopic surgery and hysteroscopically.
Hi every one. I am 22 years old , i consult a doctor to confirm my pregnancy but she say that i have a thyroid problem so that its effects to have pregnancy . How can i escape from this thyroid which is the best way to solve this thyroid problem plz kindly give me a best suggestion
The question, "are vitamins vital" is in fact a rhetorical question, one that answers for itself. Vitamins are organic compounds and important nutrients, which are required by human beings in appropriate quantities. They provide a host of benefits, affecting metabolism, digestion as well as immunity and are imperative for the existence and survival of human beings. Few reasons that establish their importance are:
- Digestive system: The digestive system, like the rest of the body, requires important minerals and vitamins for proper functioning. Your body requires ample amount of vitamin B and vitamin C to improve and maintain digestive health. In fact, folate acid is required by the body to prevent you from an impending danger of colon cancer. At the same time, vitamin B is also responsible for breaking down the carbohydrates and converting them into energy.
- Boosting the immunity system and eyesight: The proper functioning of your physical and mental health requires a sound immune system. The invasion of diseases can be deterred and treated on its own, if you have a proper functioning immune system. Vitamin A, found in carrots, pepper and sweet potato is very crucial for boosting the immune system, at the same time it helps repairing the cornea and improving the eyesight.
- Improving the nervous system: Vitamin B12 found in beef liver and octopus is very important in strengthening and improving the nervous system. If there is a deficiency of this vitamin in your body, chances are you will suffer from depression, anemia and even a potential threat to your central nervous system.
- Helps the heart and removes toxicity from the body: Among other advantages, vitamins are also responsible for maintaining the heart and preventing an accumulation of toxic substances in your body. Vitamin C, found primarily in fruits like oranges and lemons performs this function.
- Helps in losing weight: Certain food products like fish, chickpeas and chicken are rich in vitamin B6, which in turn help in boosting the metabolic rate and consequently in losing weight.
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency?"
Postpartum is the period after one's labour and delivery. Pregnancy and postpartum are a time when a woman's body changes to a great extent, in order to first accommodate the baby and then go through labour and delivery. A vaginal delivery can have many implications when it comes to the postpartum.
The same goes for a Caesarean Section or C Section as well. Let us find out what your postpartum care routine should include.
- Vaginal Soreness: Deal with vaginal soreness with the help of stool softeners and pain relievers, as prescribed by your gynaecologist. You should also make hygiene a priority at this time. Use a washcloth and warm water to clean the area every time you urinate. Also, you can use an ice pack if the wound is particularly painful.
- Discharge: Vaginal discharge in the postpartum period is called lochia, and it usually carries on for a few weeks after the baby is born. You must use a sanitary napkin during this period and clean up regularly. If your bleeding or discharge is accompanied by fever, then you should contact your gynaecologist immediately.
- C Section Wound: In case there is redness and swelling in the wound, accompanied by symptoms like pain and foul smelling discharge from the vagina, you will need to get in touch with your doctor immediately so that he or she can check for possibility of infections.
- Movement: After a C Section, you will need to take as much rest as possible, so that the wound heals properly. This includes avoiding making too many trips up and down the stairs as well. It would be a good idea to have a family member or partner around who can help as well. Gentle walks after a week or two are usually recommended for the body to come back to normal gradually.
- Kegels: Do kegels or contracting exercises for the strength of the pelvic floor to return, especially after a vaginal delivery. This will help in alleviating pain and burning sensation during urination at this time.
- Nutrition: Take special care to eat nutritious and home cooked food, especially if you are breast feeding. This will also help in the healing of the vaginal or C Section wound. Also, a high fibre diet will help in better bowel movement, which will lessen the pain while visiting the bathroom.
Taking care of your body in postpartum is a matter of bringing it back to normal gradually even as you deal with the side effects of delivery. Ensure that you are in touch with your doctor.
My problem is I don't get pregnant, before 2 years. I have 2 months miscarriage, I also use follicular study for 1 month, semen test, and home treatment, in home treatment doc say my left tube was blocked I get home medicine, in march doc say now your fallopian tube is open but still I cant get pregnant, I don't know what is the real reason, but i am so tired, please give me suitable advice fr me n my case, recently my periods are very irregular, I hope you are advice is help me, thanks.
I Ruchika, suffering from periods. My periods cycle 26 days every month. But periods stay only one day every month. After one day I feel like normal days. I am worried about my periods. Why it happen? It's a disease? What I do?
I AM A SIXTEEN YEARS YOUNG GIRL AND I AM PREGNANT.WHAT CAN I DO TO ABORT THIS PREGNANCY AS I WANT THAT NO ONE KNOW ABOUT THIS.
My wife missed her cycle by 7 days, and pregnancy kit result is negative! what should I do! we have a baby of almost 8 months, what are the possibilities of her pregnancy! we don't want a child at this moment!
Hi doctor I married 3 yrs back. But we dont have a child. 2 times child aborted due to rubella fever. Is there any problem on my sperm count. I want to know how to check my sexual health. I am unable to enjoy with my wife, more than one time. I feel tired and sperms like a water. Help me to resolve my problem.
I am having period from last 12 days after 20 days of insertion of copper t. Is it normal or I have to remove the copper t?
पाचन क्रिया वह प्रक्रिया है जिसके द्वारा भोजन को ऐसे रूप में तोड़ा जाता है जिससे वो हमारे शरीर में रक्त प्रणाली द्वारा अवशोषित हो सके और हमारे शरीर को पोषण व ऊर्जा प्रदान करने के लिए कोशिकाओं तक अवशोषित को पहुचाया जाये।
यह पूरी प्रक्रिया मुख से शुरू होती है जब हम भोजन को चबाते व निगलते है।
हमारे लार में ऐसे एंजाइम होते है जो भोजन से स्टार्च को छोटे-छोटे अणुओं में तोड़ता है।
सारी बीमारियों का कारण आतें होती है, आंतों की अच्छे से सफाई ना होने की बजह से हमारा पेट बीमारियों का घर बन जाता है। यदि शरीर को अन्दर से साफ रखने की हमारी प्रक्रिया दुरस्त है तो हमें बीमारियों से बचे रह सकते हैं। जब भी हमारे शरीर में अल्सर, ट्यूमर, कैंसर, पाइल्स, फिस्तुला, फिसर, एसिडिटी और कब्ज़ जैसी बीमारियां होती है, यदि हम इनके बारे में थोड़ा जानने की कोशिश करे और होने के कारण को सोचे तो इन बीमारियों की जड़ पेट से ही शुरू होती है। तो अगर इन बीमारियों से बचे रहना चाहते हैं तो सबसे ज्यादा जरूरी है कि हमारा पेट व आंते बिल्कुल साफ रहें यानी हमारी पाचन क्रिया व उत्सर्जन क्रिया दोनो सही से काम करें।
डॉ. आर.के. अग्रवाल कहते हैं कि हम जो भी खाते हैं उसके साफ होने या पचने के पीछे एक पूरी विधी है।
समीकरण – हम जो भी खाते हैं = क्या पचा + अपशिष्टों के बाहर जाने का रास्ता।
हमारे पेट को पूरी तरह साफ होना चाहिए 12घण्टे में नहीं तो 24 में सही।
अगर सफाई की प्रक्रिया सही चली तो आपका अतिरिक्त वजन कभी भी नहीं बढ़ेगा और अगर बढ़ा तो इसका मतलब अपशिष्ट हमारे शरीर में ही इकठ्ठे हो रहे हैं। और अगर बहुत अधिक मात्रा में वजन घटा तो इसका मतलब आपके भोजन के पोषक तत्व भी शरीर के बाहर जा रहे हैं। ये दोनों ही अवस्था हमारी पाचन क्रिया के सही से काम ना करने की बजह से होता है।
पढ़े इस परिस्थिति में बॉवेल क्लीन्ज और किडनी क्लीन्ज किस तरह से आपकी सहायता कर सकते हैं।
इस पूरी प्रक्रिया में अपशिष्ट पुरानी कोशिकाएं व बिना पचा हुआ भोजन है जो की पेट में पहुंचता है और वहां से आंतों द्वारा बाहर कर दिया जाता है।
हम SSOHM में चाहता है लोग समझ सके की अभी भी आपके शरीर को सफाई करने में देरी नहीं हुई है। हम केवल आपके शरीर को साफ ही नहीं बल्कि कई खतरनाक बीमारियों से भी बचाएंगे।