Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. AnupamaYour feedback matters!
I had intercourse from day 14-20 of my menstrual cycle. Whether is it possible for me to attain pregnancy? How much of chance is there? Can I do long travel in between before result?
I had a healthy sexual life now I am getting married my opening is big as 2 fingers can be and loose vagina. Does my husband will come to know I am not a virgin?
Hello. Meri shaddi ko 7 months ho gaye h or meine conceive nahi kiya hai isliye mein doctor k pass gayi to doctor ne mujhe kuch test karwane ki kaha 1. Homoglobin test 2. Typhid test 3. Mx test. Jo ki normal h. Then doctor ne ek machine vagina mein dal kar examine kiya. Wo bhi normal hai. Bas unhone water jyada drink karne ko kahan h. Or ab unhone mujhe 3 dawa lene ko kahan hai 1. Aspirin 2. Folvite 3 zincovit. Is everything oky na? or ab doctor ne next month bulaya hai or kahan h jab periods ho to periods ke 2nd day aana fir test krenge. Please help me sab thik hai na.
Doing sex before 2 days of period but periods was come on d tyme M pregnant or not? Nd today I saww blood drops when I go to toilet M pregnant? Or wht is the cause of it.
Taking a large no. of medications often leads to a dry mouth. Increase your fluid intake or ask your dentist about an artificial saliva product or chew sugarless gum after a meal to keep your mouth moist.
Hello doc I am 30 year old and my wife is 28. She is suffering from PCOD and Thyroid .Her weight is 53.20 kg ,we are married 2.5 years back and planning for a baby from the last 2 years but nothing going right. We had changed various gyne but nothing good happens, due to which my wife is loosing hope and also gets upset very often . We did not move for IVF yet . Please suggest some latest technology and good gyne that can solve our problem. All the gyne told that her ovaries are not responding ,her menses are also not regular without medicine.
I am having my periods from 3 days its my wedding after 4 days I want to stop it now. Can primolut stop it ? If I start having it from tomorrow morning.
Severe stomach pain and it's being more than 30 days and I didn't get my periods yet please any suggestion in getting it.
I al 26 years old woman. And I have a daughter 2years old. post pregnancy I put on wait instantly. Now I am 76kg and my height is5.1 inch. My baby birth is ceaserian. I am so terrified of my increasing of weight. Kindly please suggest me suitable deit plan and exercise dear sir or mam. Please suggest. I also suffer from hair loss that's why I take medicine from last month.
My wife had her last period on september 15. There is no sign of her periods as of now. Her period cycle is around 30 to 32 days since the past 6 months we have been trying for a baby since a few months now. What are the early symptoms of pregnancy. And how soon can we take a pregnancy test. Also she still has her periods pain and white discharge from a few days. We are a little confused if its a delayed period as well. Its been 42 days now since her last periods.
We are trying to conceive since 6 months. I have checked from gynec, no pcod, no anatomical problem, ovulation is ok, no hypothyroidism, no anemia, semen analysis of my husband normal, we are having alt day relation in fertile days 8th to 22th days, I have regular 28 days cycle. What should I do further? I have tachycardia of avg 100 beats/min is it relevant?
After checking her pregnancy test if it is positive but we both now do not require any child so please assist for any nice medicine so that her period comes regularly.
My friend squeezing her wife boobs heavily in a span of year her boobs became larger. Is it becoz of squeezing?
I have a question for my period it is not regular my age is 22 I m unmarried my cycle is some time 32 day some time 40 day.
I m 33 years old my period has stopped for last two months. Pls tell me what is the cause of this problem and what should I do.
Homeopathic treatments are usually considered to be safe and effective for the long-run. But the biggest challenge in this kind of treatment is to forecast its length. Homeopathic treatment depends upon a multiple factors. A homeopathic doctor takes every aspect of a patient's lifestyle into account during the treatment. Therefore, the treatment takes a long time. It should be allowed to take place at its own speed. It also depends a lot on the participation of the patient.
Factors that Determine the Length of the Treatment:
The length of the treatment varies from one patient to another. It depends upon the nature of the patient. Here are the essential factors that determine the length of the treatment:
- Patient's Vitality and its Level: It is assumed that younger people are more active and vivacious. They are dynamic and respond quickly to the treatment. For people who live a dynamic life, the symptoms appear and disappear rapidly. For example, even if you are an old person but still active as compared to the people of your age, you will respond to the treatment better than others.
- Social Background of the Patient: The treatment depends largely on the patient's social background and the nature of life he or she is leading. A patient might be poor but has mental peace and is active than a rich person. It is important to understand the social behavior, activities and mental or psychological issues of the patient also.
- Nature of Physical Pathology: There is no correlation between the length of the treatment and the type of disease. It must be clearly understood that the type of disease doesn't influences the length of treatment. While a minor skin disease may take months to disappear or even years, a more dangerous and chronic disease may respond quickly.
- When did the first symptoms occur: Suppose a patient developed a mental disorder five years ago due to any incident in the family. Later, when the treatment begins the patient will take five months to recover. Therefore, it is important to mark the exact time when the first symptoms occurred.
- Hereditary Links to the Disease: In case the disease has hereditary links, it takes longer time to get rid of it.
- Presence of Responsible Factors in the Patient's Life: If the interfering factors that aggravate the disease in the patient are still present in his or her life, the treatment will undoubtedly take longer time.
- The level of healing that the patient is looking for: The patient must understand what he or she is looking for in a homeopathic treatment. The initial symptoms or complications might vanish quickly. But, to get rid of the entire disease might take some more time. Some patients abandon the treatment just after the symptoms vanish. They don't understand that the deeper roots of the disease might still be present.