Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
I am 8 months pregnant. I have gum bleeding problem in my front teeth from 7th month of pregnancy. What should I do.
My wisdom teeth is paining, so what I have to do, is it necessary to extract my teeth, or it can be done later.
You know you're suffering from loose tooth if it moves when you brush or while eating. In fact, loose tooth is an indication that you may suffer from an underlying dental problem. Thus, it's vital to be aware of the problems that may cause you to suffer from tooth mobility.
Here are some of the culprits behind your loose teeth.
1. Periodontal disease - Loose teeth problem can occur if you suffer from periodontal disease. This oral condition causes the bone and ligaments that surround your teeth to get weakened. The problem begins to occur once plaque begins to form on your teeth, more specifically around the gum line, leading to the formation of tartar. Eventually, the gums become inflamed causing periodontal pockets to form around the affected tooth or teeth. The result is bone loss and damage to the connective tissues.
2. Osteoporosis - The condition of osteoporosis sees the bone density around your teeth decreasing, resulting in the problem of loosened teeth. Women with osteoporosis are known to be three times more prone to tooth loss than women who don't suffer from this problem.
3. Pregnancy hormones - High estrogen and progesterone hormones during pregnancy can influence the bone and ligaments surrounding a tooth to loosen. If not accompanied by any other dental complication like periodontal disease, it only causes the problem of tooth mobility.
4. Traumatic injury - The connective tissue and the periodontal ligament that keep your teeth in place can become stretched if extreme pressure is placed on them. Whether it's an accident or a fall, any kind of strain to your mouth can harm the bone and ligaments that surround your tooth. Even grinding your teeth or clenching of the jaws can cause the periodontal ligament to get stretched, causing the loose tooth to occur.
The simple and effective remedy for dental pain.
Toothache is also one of the severe pain in the body. Many people suffer from this pain because of the sensitiveness of the teeth. This remedy has only two ingredients which are simply effective. People who have to suffer from route canal or dental carries take 3-4 buds of cloves and make it powder. Later mix with 1 tsp of coconut oil and apply it. Clove has antiseptic, analgesic and antimicrobial activity and coconut oil is best antibiotic action and hence, this remedy works better on dental carries.
I have toothache from last 2 years, also decay with black spot on dental cap? I except your proper guidance?
Hi doctors. I am facing problem of bad breath, I brush very well in the morning and I clean my tongue also upto afternoon or evening i'm feeling bad smell from mouth and I am getting yellow liquid and little blood from mouth when I goggle with water.
I am 33 year old male. I am having ulcers in my mouth from the last few days. I applied smyle gel but did not get proper relief. What else can I do to get relief for that.
I am suffering from molar pain from past few days. I think this is due to cavities. Please suggest some steps that will be beneficial in getting relief. Thank You.
It is custom made by a master technician in the dental laboratory with enamel-like qualities that defy detection.
Porcelain veneers can provide a dramatic smile improvement for your teeth gaps, mildly crooked, chipped or discolored teeth.
The advantage of porcelain is that the veneer is translucent, stain resistant, and mimics the light handling characteristics of your own dental enamel.
I am 22 years old and lives in india. For the past 10 years I am suffering from mouth ulcer and I tried allopathy, homeo and ayurveda, but none of them provided with best results. Can you help me?
Helo, I am 29 years male. I feel swelling and heaviness in left side of face and there is pain in upper tooth. There is swelling in gum around the same tooth. I had visited dentist he done rct of that tooth but still I feel heaviness in face and pain in the tooth. Pls advice me what should I do. Regards.
My child is 4 year old and he is suffering from severe toothache. There is a large hole in his all molar and so not able to eat anything. Sir what is the remedy for this.?
Hyperdontia is a peculiar and quite rare dental problem which involves the growth of excess number of teeth. It can appear during birth and last till the primary teeth fall out to be replaced by the permanent set of teeth, or appear with the rise of the permanent teeth. If a person shows a tendency to grow more than 20 temporary teeth or more than 32 permanent teeth, he or she suffers from hyperdontia.
Where do the additional teeth occur?
The additional teeth or supernumerary teeth can appear anywhere inside the mouth or dental arch, but the most common ones are called wisdom teeth and they grow as anterior molars after a certain age. Extra teeth in new born infants are called natal teeth. Occurrence of more than 4-6 supernumerary teeth is rare, although there have been known cases of more than 30 supernumerary teeth.
Why does hyperdontia occur?
1. Hyperdontia often occurs in association with a few select disorders like cleidocranial dysplasia, Ehler - Danlos syndrome, Gardner syndrome, and cleft lip and palate.
2. Although the exact cause of hyperdontia has not yet been discovered, some studies have shown that it might be a result of over activity of dental lamina during the phase of tooth development in infancy.
3. It could also possibly be due to genetic or environmental factors.
What problems does it pose and how can hyperdontia be corrected?
1. The existence of extra teeth often causes problems in speaking.
2. It may also cause deformation in the mouth region, and impediments in a lot of other functional activities like eating.
3. In rare cases, the extra tooth/teeth may be agents of tumors or cysts.
4. Therefore, treatment must be swiftly undertaken so as to remove the extra teeth and prevent rise of further teeth in the same spot.
5. Sometimes, hyperdontia also leads to overcrowding and misshapen rows of teeth; this can also be corrected with extensive procedures.