Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. AnupYour feedback matters!
The simple and effective remedy for dental pain.
Toothache is also one of the severe pain in the body. Many people suffer from this pain because of the sensitiveness of the teeth. This remedy has only two ingredients which are simply effective. People who have to suffer from route canal or dental carries take 3-4 buds of cloves and make it powder. Later mix with 1 tsp of coconut oil and apply it. Clove has antiseptic, analgesic and antimicrobial activity and coconut oil is best antibiotic action and hence, this remedy works better on dental carries.
When I get up in the morning my mouth is filled with watery liquid why it is so is it normal or a problem What is cure of it.
Hello doctor, I am facing problem on my tongue as well as on penis. Kuch time se tongue pe pain ho rahi n jalan b hoti hai ye continuously halka ho raha hai or penis ma front (cap) ma jalan hoti hai week me ek bar ho jate hai aur chote chote dots aur redness ho jati hai Please reply for remedies with FULL detail.
I'm 25 years old male I have fuly pain inside the mouth not teeth since 2 weeks and some tym a my lips are dry why this problem cum and wt should I do?
I am under rct. One tooth is totally destruct but unable to remove bcz of no part outside the gum. Second near by tooth is half damaged for which I am taking rct. Two sittings wewe OK I nt too much pain or swelling. But from third sitting I am feeling continuous pain and go to dentist for relief earlier than appointment. He again treated and said bcz of pus it is paining. I want to know wat is the correct treatment for my tooth. Now I am paining in my jaw also. Is this a surgical issue or just rct is enough. And any HeLpful painkiller but not harmful for other organs. Please suggest.
I am 27 years old I am suffering teeth building problem from 2 months not a pain but only building problem.
Pain in my tooth, right cheek region inside, no bleeding, doctors gave me clavam 625 amd zenodol, told me to continue for next 5 days 2day now, terrible pain have the x ray report now couldn't sleep for 2 days, please suggest.
I have consulted dental hospital for closing of gaps in upper teeth, they suggested bonding material over braces is it good option? Does it lasts long?
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.