Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Banglore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Anuj BhardwajYour feedback matters!
Maine 6 may ko sex kiya or sperm andar gaya ya nahi wo confirm nahi hai kyuki mera partner mere niche tha or uske penis bahar nikalte hi sara sperm bahar gir gaya or mera period 11 ya 12 tak har month me lag jata hai is baar avi tak nahi aaya mujhe kuch taklif v nahi ho rahi hai mere sarir me kuch hoga toh nahi koi kuch bataye.
I m 26 yrs /female/i am SLE patient. Please tell me. Is it compulsory to take steroids after a marriage? please suggest me something better and possible.
What is a proper diet for a person suffering from gastritis and not able to eat properly due to heartburn fear at night.? What is the best food.
I am eating low GI fruits along with moong sprouts with little salt and lemon juice for breakfast. Is it o.k.
I am 18 year old and I m living in new delhi and I am suffering from common cold and running nose from 15days what should I do?
How can I increase my sex timing. I still do it for 7 to 9 mints. I want to increase it to 15 mints.
Ever since I have undergone re-do surgery of aortic valve about 10 years ago, my weight has gone up from 72-74 kg then to 95-97 kg now. I cannot walk because of br asthma and high bp coupled with heart surgery. I do not eat much (only 3 chapatis during the day) except that I take hot drink 6/7
What leads to be diabetic? Is it heritatory? Let me know please whether it can be happen to normal person who don't have any history about the same. What precautions shall be taken to avoid to be diabetic. What are the symptoms so that it can be identified immediately. Can yoga in routine support as a preventive action. Can it be cured 100% if identified. In which age it happens tentatively. What are the impact of it on body overall? In normal, whether better control on sweet intake can support not to go under diabetic?
Bipolar disorder is a condition where the patient may go through certain periods of extreme happiness and joy which is known as mania. On the other hand, there may be other periods where the patient may be extremely sad and depressed and even suicidal.
In some individuals, these phases may last quite long whereas, in others, they may change very quickly. However, there are certain common symptoms displayed by patients with bipolar disorder. Let's look at a few of them.
- Feeling extremely happy, to the point of being careless - Certain patients, at the onset of bipolar disorder, will feel extremely happy and have their sense of judgment hampered. When patients feel very elated without proper context, or for very small reasons, it could be an indication that the person is experiencing mania.
- Feeling extremely depressed - Similarly, on the other end of the spectrum, if a person feels extremely depressed without an appropriate reason, it may be due to bipolar disorder. Also, the severity of depression and the length of time for which a person experiences it is also an indicator of the condition.
- Lack of interest in activities which formerly interested you - You may suddenly lose interest in an activity that genuinely interested you earlier. This may include your profession or hobbies.
- Loss of appetite during the depression phases - During the phases of depression or sadness, which may sometimes last for months, a person may rapidly lose weight due to lack of interest in food. Even for patients who have shorter cycles of changes lasting for only a few weeks, this will be noticeable.
- Extreme restlessness and lack of sleep during the manic phases - When the person enters a manic or happy cycle, it may trigger over enthusiasm, restlessness and lack of sleep. This, like the depression phase, will also vary from patient to patient and may continue for the entire duration of the phase. A jump from a depression cycle into this phase will be definitely noticed by others.
If a few of these symptoms are detected, then the patient should be taken to a mental health professional for appropriate treatment as soon as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.