Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. AnugrahaYour feedback matters!
I'd been spending a lot of time lying on my bed lately & This morning when I was trying to push my bed my back kind of snapped/popped, I felt something move there and the pain was just overwhelming. It hurts too much to just sit, lie down or even when just standing. I can't seem to relax my posture, its very painful. What should I do?
Sir I have problem my left hand is paining since five days I want know but the medicine which is use for it.
Last 20 days I feel a constant pain in my left hand, which is start from my shoulder join towards my wrist, few pain killer tablets and antacid I have used but it has relief for few hours and after that it again return, one doctor has prescribed me for a blood test of sugar fasting along with thyroid testing but both are in limit, so after this what should I do? Please help me.
I an suffering from back (KAMAR) Pain. I was feeling uncomfortable to sit and walking. please give me perfect solution.
I am 72 male from yesterday i am having pain at back above buttocks, i can not turn. Bend forward orrest on back on bed, i feel better sitting on chair with back support. Please suggest what I should do?
Sir I have problem of uric acid and my uric acid level is 9.8% and I have joint pain in my wrist I have tried many ayurvedic medicines but no use please help me.
I will hve a saviour back pain when I wake up but it the pain goes on decreasing after some nd I get a relief from pain why does it happen.
I am 22 years old. I am suffering from back pain since 1 month .can you tell me the correct medicine or suggestion .so I can consult a good doctor .please do help me.
Hi Is there a remedy for pain in shoulder and knees? my wife aged 55. She took treatment from ortho for painful shoulder. No cure. Now she has pain in one knee. Sometimes the pain radiates upto thigh joint. She uses electric heat/vibrator to reduce the pain whenever she feels more pain. Please suggest natural treatment
Pain on back of left testis and upper cord. I consult with urologist for last 6 to 8 months but pain not rule out. During pain, my left leg start paining (back of leg from very uper to lower ). I think epididymitis problem. I suffer for this problem since from last 4 to 5 years.
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however, the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per Ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.