Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anudeep Singh
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anudeep SinghYour feedback matters!
My front upper teeth are showing black lines and rest of set are turning a bit yellow. Plus when I eat something sweet and drink water I feel a quick sensation of pain. What could be cause and solution to it.
A toothache is usually a sign of inflammation in the nerve root – the result of decay, tooth trauma, or gum disease. If you have a continuous toothache that prevents sleep, or a tooth that is very sensitive to heat, cold, or sweet things, see your dentist as soon as possible. In the meantime, try one of these remedies to ease the pain, but be sure to follow up with a dental exam:
1. Belladonna: helps throbbing pain that is worse from touch or motion (e. G. Chewing) and worse at night. The mouth may be dry. The person may be irritable, excitable, and feverish with a flushed, hot face.
2. Chamomilla: helps the toothache that is worse from any warmth (whether taking warm food or drink in the mouth or upon entering a warm room) but not better with cold. The pain in unbearable, may radiate to the ears, and is worse at night. The person is irritable and oversensitive.
3. Coffea cruda: helps pain that is worse from heat and relieved by holding ice or cold water in the mouth. The person may be extremely excitable and hypersensitive.
4. Hepar sulph: can help with an abscessed tooth as well. The tooth is hypersensitive to touch, and the pain is worse from the least draft of air and worse from cold. The person is irritable
5. Hypericum: can help in any condition where a nerve has been injured. Pains are excessive and sharp, shooting, tearing, or drawing. Tingling, burning, and numbness may also be present. This remedy can be used for pain and sensitivity after root canals or other procedures that impact the nerve or nerve tubules.
6. Magnedia phosphoric: helps pain that is worse from cold, better from warmth and warm fluids, and better from pressure; the shooting pains may feel like electric shocks
7. Mercurius: may help a toothache from an abscess or decaying teeth. The pains are tearing, shooting, and often extending to the ears. They are worse at night and worse from eating or drinking anything hot or cold. The person may have bad breath or a metallic taste in the mouth with excessive salivation.
8. Plantago: can help a toothache that is hypersensitive to the lease touch, worse from cold air, and worse from both cold and warm drinks. The cheek may swell, the tooth may feel too long, and the person may have excessive salivation. Rubbing plantago tincture directly on the affected tooth may also give relief.
The simple and effective remedy for dental pain.
Toothache is also one of the severe pain in the body. Many people suffer from this pain because of the sensitiveness of the teeth. This remedy has only two ingredients which are simply effective. People who have to suffer from route canal or dental carries take 3-4 buds of cloves and make it powder. Later mix with 1 tsp of coconut oil and apply it. Clove has antiseptic, analgesic and antimicrobial activity and coconut oil is best antibiotic action and hence, this remedy works better on dental carries.
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well being in the long run if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
1.HEPAR SULPH AND SILICEA
Root abscess responds positively to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine.