Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Anubala PYour feedback matters!
Ovaries are a part of a woman’s reproductive system. The primary function of ovaries includes producing ‘ova’ or eggs and secreting hormones such as progesterone and estrogen. Cysts are fluid-filled sacs that form the ovaries; they usually do not cause any symptom and are not painful.
There are primarily two types of ovarian cysts:
1. Follicle cysts: During a woman’s menstrual cycle, the egg develops in a sac known as the follicle. Under normal circumstances, the sac breaks open and releases the egg. When this doesn’t happen, fluids start accumulating in the follicle to form a cyst.
2. Corpus luteum cysts: Follicle sacs dissolve after releasing the egg, but in some cases, these sacs remain and the opening of the sacs gets sealed. It again results in fluid accumulation, leading to the formation of corpus luteum cysts.
Usually, cysts do not cause any symptom. If the size of the cysts increases, they may cause symptoms such as stomach pain, pain during bowel movements and sex as well as pelvic floor pain. The breasts may become tender and one may experience rapid breathing. Other symptoms of ovarian cysts are fever, nausea and dizziness. Usually, rupturing of a cyst leads to these symptoms surfacing; hence you would know when exactly to call the doctor.
The treatment options for ovarian cysts are:
- Laparoscopy: Laparoscopy is carried out if the cysts are small in size. An incision is made close to the navel, through which an instrument is inserted to get rid of the cyst.
- Birth control pills: For chronic ovarian cysts, oral contraceptives are prescribed to stop the ovulation process in order to arrest the formation of cysts.
- Laparotomy: In case of large cysts, this procedure is recommended. A relatively bigger incision is made in the abdomen, through which the cyst is removed.
Ovarian cysts, if left untreated, can certainly cause infertility. Pre-menopausal women and who suffer from frequent hormonal imbalances in the body are the most vulnerable to this condition.
I'm 29 years old male and I've problem of hyperpigmentation or Melasma in cheek and nose appear and I was used so many skin lite creams like hydroquinone, mometasone and kojic acid shop and himalaya blemish but not getting any better results and also increase the black level of skin. Please give me some advice and treatment of this disease how to remove black mark on my face. Please please please.
As in childhood of my life, My skin tone was white but NW it changes to black. What should I do to get my own skin tone colour?
Hi Since last month I noticed. My hair became very thin. Hair fall problem is happening. My eye brow is very thin. I want to thick n dark it. N my skin type is normal. Pimples also no more. But I think my face looks very dark. Pale. Dull.what should I do. To solve this problems? Any shampoo, any oil, any face pack. please doctors. Help me. I want to look beautiful during festivals. Help.
Hi doctor, I have bought cernor xo kit for dark circles which doctor has recommended me for 1 year. I do not know how to use that serum. It is in liquid form. Can you tell me how to it and apply it?
I'm 16 years old my neck is very dark and it lowers my confidence. Ive tried cleaning it a lot of times it never goes. I think I have some kind of skin disease please help me.
I am taking 3 to 4 cigrate daily. I can not leave it. Tell me how to neutralize harmful effect of it to skin specially?
Dear sir, I am suffering from skin problem on my face I have more dark spots on my face so plzzz tell me sir what I can do?
My age is 17 and I am a boy my skin is getting dark from last 6 months and pimples are also occurring and there are some black spots also please tell me the reason behind this and proper solution.
As men enter their middle age, many of them develop issues with their prostate gland. There are certain symptoms that would tell you that your prostate glands have stopped functioning smoothly. It is recommended that you opt for a thorough check up when you suspect something wrong. This is because untreated prostate issues can lead to prostate cancer later in life. To avoid such a situation, it is best to get it treated as soon as possible.
Here are certain common symptoms which would make you aware of the issues that might affect your prostate gland.
- Bladder Discomfort: When you frequently start experiencing the feeling of your bladder not emptying completely, then it is time to consult an urologist for the problem. Such bladder discomforts are linked to prostate gland malfunctioning.
- Increased frequency of urination: Ideally a person urinates around six to eight times a day. Depending on the intake of liquid or water it can even rise up to ten times. But if you are urinating more than ten to twelve times, then it is definitely a matter of concern and you should approach medical help for it.
- Dribbling of urine: when you notice that the flow of urine is not stable and it starts dribbling for a long time, then you must understand that the prostate gland is not functioning properly. This is one of the earliest signs of prostate disorders.
- Waking up frequently at night to use the washroom: It is not very normal to wake up frequently at night to use the washroom. But when you notice an increase in your trips to the washroom at night, it can be a sign of prostate malfunctioning.
- Pain in penis or blood in the flow of urine: If you feel pain when you are trying to empty your bladder or anytime during the day, then it is a matter of concern. Similarly, if there is a flow of blood, even in the slightest, in your urine, then it is time to opt for a check up with your medical practitioner.
Hence, these are the major symptoms which reflect that the functioning of your prostate gland is not as smooth as it is supposed to be. If you can relate with any of these symptoms, ideally you must immediately consult your medical practitioner and take an expert opinion. Medical science has progressed a lot in contemporary times and prostate disorders are very much treated by medicines and procedures. It is a very much curable problem provided you get the right help at the right time.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have hyper pigmentation and freckles on my face want to know treatments /medication/remedies to get rid of these as my skin looks so patchy bcoz of this and also to mention that I have oily skin.
I get rashes on penis after intercourse. At times end up with torn skin. There are white headed pimple like small substances on the inner circle of the penis head. I suffer from itchiness, bad odor, burning sensation too. We both the partners have undergone candida treatment already. But the problem seems recurring soon. Kindly guide if this can be due to other problems too.
I am 26 yrs boy have very dark circle around eyes and pimple pores and pimple marks please tell me the solutions.
Good morning friends. Mera naam Arvind hai and I am from Faridabad. Me aaj apko acne or acne related problems ke baare me batane wala hun. Hum ise aam bhasha me muhaase bhi kehte hai or medical terms me hum ise acne vulgaris kehte hai.
Zadatar ye dekha gaya hai ki acne vulgaris 12-13 saal ki umar me shuru hota hai aur 27- 28 saal ki age aate aate ye khatamm hojata hai. Lekin kisi kisi ko ye 34-35 ya 40 saal ki age tak bhi ho sakta hai. Ise hum old age acne kehte hai. Iski koi khaas wajah nahi hoti hai lekin 70-80 % teenagers me ye problem dekhi jati hai. Aur ye zadatar body me testesterone hormone ki wajah se hota hai.
Ye bohot tarah se ho sakta hai. Mild ho sakta hai, comedones and papules bhi ho sakte hai, pastures ban sakta hai, aur kabhi kbhi nodules or cyst bhi ban jate hai jiski wajah se chehre pe bade bade nishan ho sakte hai, un nishan ko hum acne scar kehte hai. Ye scar 2-3 tarah ke ho sakte hai. Jese ki depression ho sakta hai aur elevation hypertrophic, atrophic scar. Iske ilawa acne chaati pe bhi ho sakta hai, back pe bhi ho sakta hai, shoulders pe bhi ho sakta hai. Par samanya roop se yeh chehre pe sabse zada hota hai. Agar bohot zada severe condition ho to yeh chest pe bhi ho sakta hai aur back pe bhi ho sakta hai.
Jahan tak khaan paan ka sawaal hai, dekha gaya hai ki khaan padaarth se iska koi lena dena nahi hai. Abhi haal filhaal me jo bhi anusandhan hue hai, usme dekha gaya hai ki jo bhi meethi cheezein hoti hai wo acne ko badhawa deti hai. Islie hum kehte hai ki aap meethi aur tali hui cheez bohot kam khaie. Aur kisi tarah ke khaan paan se iska koi sambandh nahi hai. Weight badhne se bhi problem ho sakti hai.
Ab hum iske treatment ki baat karte hai. Treatment me hum lagane ki dawai dete hai aur kabhi kabhi khane ki bhi deni padti hai, ye depend karta hai ki problem kitna severe hai. Jab bhi apko acne se related koi bhi problem ho to aap nearest dermatologist se consult kijiye, wo apka acche se ilaaj karenge aur kaafi jaankaari denge jisse kisi bhi tarah ki galat bhavna man me na ho.
Jitna jaldi treatment hoga utna he scar banne ka chance kam rahega aur treatment me jitni der hogi scar banne ki sambhavna utni he zada hogi.Iska ilaaj bohot he accha hota, response accha ata hai or ye dikkat ekdam theek hojati hai unless hormones ki koi bohot badi samasya naa ho. Agar hormones ki samasya hoti hai to hum hormones ka bhi ilaaj karte hai jisse ki acne aana band hojae.
Iske ilawa scar ke liye alag se treatment hota hai jisme laser hota hai, peeling hoti hai, derma roller hota hai. In sab ka prayog hum kar sakte hai. Aur iske baad bhi koi problem ho to aap apne doctor se khule dill se baat kijiye ki iska aur kya ilaaj ho sakta hai. Me humesha kahunga ki agar apko is prkaar ki koi bhi problem ho to aap apne nearest dermatologist ko consult kare.
Kis bhi problem ke liye aap mujhe Lybrate ke through sampark kar sakte hai.