Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anu Anna VargheseYour feedback matters!
Is it correct, doing stem cell treatment for face? Is it has side effects? What was the cost of it in India?
Hello sir, I want to improve brightness on my skin. So what should I do? Give me a some natural and home made ideas please.
I m fair but my skin is oily. I drink lots of water a day but I have so many pimples. Sometimes it spread all over my face. What I can do to stop these pimples?
Hello ! My face has got Melasma (pigmented spots ) and tried all the medication but of no use .what should I do , to get it removed (its been 4-5 yrs). It sometime gets lighter but the very next day go very dark over cheeks n forehead. Can you suggest any medication that can help in removal of this pigmented spots .which are kind of irritating. Thanks a lot.
Do you get dry and itchy skin, chapped lips, dry hands and cracked heels in winters? if yes! read this write-up that would guide you on how to take care of your dry, itchy skin from head to toe in the cold and dry winters, or otherwise. Cold weather along with low humidity strips your skin of its natural moisturizing factors. This might bring a sigh of relief in those with oily skin but indeed is a lot more challenging for dry or combination skin types.
Hair gets dry and fizzy in winters because of cold temperatures and lack of moisture; so cover your head when you move out and oil and condition your hair more frequently.
Face encounters the maximum wrath of cold weather, due to inability to protect itself from cold temperature and winds. The key is to use a soap-free non-foaming mild cleanser that does not strip natural oils from your skin and cover your face when you step out in cold and windy weather. Prefer a thick moisturizing cream if your skin is parched but use thinner creams or lotion for slightly dry skin.
Dry and chapped lips are common in winters and need a constant supply of moisturizer to regain their suppleness. So, always carry a lip balm with you, apply it each time you feel a stretch on your lips rather than licking them with saliva or removing the flakes.
The skin on the body gets drier in winters because of weather and wrong skin care. However tempting it might feel to dip into a hot bathtub or steam shower, please avoid it because the hot water sucks all the natural oil from your skin. Use lukewarm water and keep the bath time short. Slather oil (coconut or sunflower or sesame) or body lotion immediately after drying to trap the moisture.
Sir im having holes on my face and my beard was not growing fully so is there any remedies to get nice full beard to cover the small holes on my face.
I started taking whey protein a few days ago and I see some boils have started to grow between my finger gaps and they start swelling eventually. What should I do?
Which is the easiest nd the cheapest way to decrease the pores on my face. I do not want to use any cream or medicines.
Dyeing one's hair has become a modern trend. Streaks, highlighting with a blond color or changing the hair color altogether is done often to alter one's looks. However, most hair colors contain chemical ammonia, which causes hair to become brittle and dry. Here are a few tips to color your hair and keep it fabulous, all at the same time. Read on more to find all about it.
Pre color care:
One of the most important things to consider before coloring your hair. Deep condition your hair. Avoid applying chemicals to your hair one month prior to the actual coloring. This helps in reducing the damage your hair takes during coloring. It also revitalizes your hair, which it received via styling or heat.
- Manage your hair: Make sure that you manage your hair and go for regular trims or haircuts. It will help in coloring if you do not have to manage split ends or breakage.
- Condition your hair: Deep condition your hair to properly boost its strength. Mix banana, egg and yogurt evenly and apply them to your hair. Rinse after an hour. This will make your hair softer and stronger.
- Color on non-shampooed hair: Make sure that you apply color on your hair on a day, in which you haven't applied shampoo. It is recommended to not shampoo your hair 2 days prior to coloring as it washes the natural oil present in your hair and causes the coloring to result in excess damage to the hair follicles.
- Rinse hair with a protecting shampoo: After applying color make sure that you only apply color protecting shampoos. This helps the color to set in and does not wash it away. Rinse using cold water.
- Wash hair twice a week: Shampooing on a regular basis strips your hair of the natural oils. Restricting it to twice a week ensures that the color on your hair stays for a longer duration.
- Deep condition post coloring: Use almond oil, olive oil or coconut oil to deep condition your hair.
- Avoid blow drying: Blow drying your hair causes it to be extra dry. This can cause damage to your hair. Let your hair dry naturally or if necessary use a cooler setting on your hair dryer.