Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
I have just done with my wisdom tooth extraction third molar upper left side, it was a surgery extraction. What would be the advises post surgery? Thank you in advance ð
He can never talk freely, feeled ashamed to be sit among friends, can t talk freely to their clients so and so.
Reason for this problem is formation of volatile sulphur compounds cause bad smell. Halitosis can be through bad habits like smoking, drinking, gutka chew etc or can be gerd (gastric entero regurgitation disease).
Treatment plan is in your hands.
1. We brush daily but cant give enough time on toungue cleaning which is real reserviour of bad smell producing bacterias so clean your toungue thorughly you can feel the change in few days
2. Stop the bad habits
3. Make routine to follow proper oral hygeine plan
4. Stop eating randomly or rinse mouth every time you eat randomly
5. Chlorhex+zinc mouthwash is the key to achieve wonder use it properly by 1: 4 ratio of mouthwash to water and rinse in mouth for 1minute atleast never eat half an hour after that use this two weeks than stop
I hope you like this article and start a new life free of demon called halitosis
Bad smell is coming from my mouth IDK what's the reason please help get rid of this 1. And I have dead tooth also is it creating this 1?
Hello. I am having a problem of vomiting. I used to vomits everyday in the morning while brushing my teeth. I don't know why. Please help me as soon as possible. Thank you.
My one of the teeth is paining and that teeth is become black. I didn't eat properly what I should do?
I am 32 years old, I was having mouth ulcers problem and throat pain problem. I am taking the medicines for 5 days and its getting cured. I use to take erox 250, meftal 250 and samproz 40 for cure. But again another few days ulcers problem is coming and again I'm taking tablets for cure. Doctor I need the permanent solution for resolve this cure.
Often regarded as less painful and much milder than more serious diseases like periodontal disease, Gingivitis involves the inflammation, redness, irritation and swelling of your gums. People who suffer from Gingivitis are normally unaware of it because of its mild nature, but it might turn out to be serious in some cases and can lead to periodontitis and tooth loss.
Signs and symptoms
Since Gingivitis is seldom harmful, people who suffer from it are, in most cases, hardly aware of having it. Nevertheless, here are a few signs and symptoms which may indicate that you have Gingivitis:
1. Tender, puffy gums
2. Gums easily bleed whenever you brush or floss your teeth
3. Swollen gums
4. Change in color from a healthy pink to a dusky red
5. Receding gums
6. Bad breath
Gingivitis is most commonly caused by bad oral hygiene and maintenance. Bad oral hygiene usually supports the formation of plaque and tartar. Because plaque forms and re-forms quickly, it requires daily removal. If you don't give your teeth the attention it needs, plaque can further result in the formation of tartar, which is a heavier and denser substance than plaque and acts as a protective barrier for bacteria. It is even more difficult to remove it and you may require dental cleaning.
The main aim of treatment is to reverse the symptoms of Gingivitis and to prevent further development of the disease into more serious dental issues and diseases.
Professional treatment of Gingivitis includes:
1. Initial evaluation and assessment
2. Thorough cleaning with the help of professional dental tools and instruments
3. Instructions on effective flossing and brushing techniques at home
4. Regular cleaning and professional checkups
5. Fixing of crowns and other dental restorations to help prevent the growth of plaque and tartar
If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.
My recent 10+ month problem is early morning wake up with bad foul smell from mouth before brush. Please advise.
Sir In my mouth saliva content is more. When I want to talk speedily I was unable to speak So please give me advice to reduce the saliva content. Even i'm using trunk cleaner.
I am suffering from gum bleeding from past 3 months. But it is not visible to naked eye. Just after getting some changes in taste I came to know about it. Is it a matter of concern?
I feel like vomiting sometimes. While doing tooth brush and chewing gum etc. Why is it. I want to gain weight and want want to be hungry every time.
I have pain in my teeth .my gums are little bulky. Sometime blood comes out of gums. And teeth are getting black .there is smell coming out of mouth even after brushing twice a day. Kindly give me some recommendation for relief.
Hello, I am 34 years old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minute I need to water. What should I do?
Common causes include -
1. Use of all forms of tobacco (gutkha, khaini, bidi, cigarette, paan etc.)
2. Irritating or sharp edged dentures or teeth causing chronic non healing ulcers
3. Poor oral hygiene
4. Some hereditary conditions (example - Plummer Vinson Syndrome)
It starts as change in color of oral mucosa or non healing chronic ulcer which grows with time. It may or may not bleed on touch. Pain may be or may not present
Another form of oral cancer which resembles cauliflower is known as verrucous carcinoma.
Prevention of cancer includes -
1. Quitting all kind of habits including tobacco
2. Regular dental and oral checkups
3. Maintainance of good oral hygiene,
4. Rounding or removal of ill fitting dentures or prostheses.