Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Dark Circle
Treatment of Eye Pain
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Eye Itching
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Treatment of Eye Burning
Treatment of Myopia
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Treatment of Poor Eye Sight
Management of Blindness
Treatment of Dry Eyes
Treatment of Cataract
Treatment of Squint
Treatment of Watery Eyes
Treatment Of Glaucoma
Submit a review for Dr. Anosh AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Doc. Iam about 21yrs. I hav red eyes. May be it came from my dad. As his jeans. So I would like to reduce it. Even my friends asks me r you drunk. But I dnt wana expect those type of words from any one. Will you please help me. To reduce it. By this I may can cure from it. Thank you.
He have allergies and his eyes are affected the most, they're puffy, red and itchy. What should he do?
My eyes lens power is increasing (myopia). Suggest some diet and care step and Is l should wear my specs for all time or for limited time. I need your help. Please.
Sir I was suffering from myopia eyes so I am wearing contact lenses for one year. So what was any problem to continuously wearing lenses or any infection happen in future also how can I reduce my myopia eyes number without lens and spectacles.
Dear sir mujhe -2 ka chashma lagta h, mujhe contact lence karna h but yeah choose nhi kar pa raha hu ki koun sa contact lence -2 k liye best rahega ?
I have a headache every time. My eyes getting pain when I see any type of lights. I don't know what happened with me. I am in problem. Please give me any solution of this problem. My family also angry on me due to my this conditions.
I often have red eye when I wake up in the morning and excess of dust in the eyes whole day like layers of dust is formed. I regularly have to clear it. I also consulted the doctors of EYE CARE and the prescribed drops I DEW and MOXSOFT but it did not show any positive result. What should I do?
Sir I do hand job daily. If I see any movie or program even some expose appears I'll doing that. This is my weakness. I'm not properly concentrate on my studies. What shall I do. Help me.
Sir my brother is 13 yrs old. Most of the times his eyes becomes red and face also become red seems as swallowing on face. Tell me how can he get rid of this problem.
I m a college going student, my eye sight is normal, but sometimes I realize something is wrong, how to find solution, please help.
Astigmatism is a typical vision problem that occurs when the shape of the cornea is distorted due to injuries or other causes. With astigmatism, the lenses of the eye or the cornea curves. This irregular curve can change the way light refracts or passes through your retina. This causes hazy, fluffy, or twisted vision. Farsightedness and partial blindness are two different sorts of issues with the way light goes to your retina. Farsightedness is called hyperopia. Partial blindness is called astigmatism.
Types: There are two types of Astigmatisms. These are:
- Corneal astigmatism: It happens when your cornea itself is distorted.
- Lenticular astigmatism: Lenticular astigmatism happens when your lens is distorted.
Risks: Astigmatism can happen in youngsters and grown-ups. Your danger of creating astigmatism might be higher if you have any of the following:
- A family history of astigmatism or other eye issues like dislocation of the cornea.
- Scarring or diminishing of your cornea
- Excessive partial blindness, which makes foggy vision at a separation
- Excessive farsightedness, which makes hazy close-up vision
- A past of eye surgeries, for example, cataract surgery (surgical expulsion of a blurred focal point)
Symptoms: The side effects of astigmatism include:
- Hazy, Bended, Or Fluffy Vision At All Separations (Close-Up And Far Away)
- Trouble seeing during evening
- Lazy eye
- Irritation in the eye
- Cerebral Pains
- Visual Acuity Assessment Test: Patients are required to read letters from a graph at a particular distance to decide how well they can see the letters.
- Refraction Test: A refraction test uses a machine called an optical refractor. The machine has various remedial glass lenses that are used to read an outline while looking through lenses on the optical refractor.
- Keratometry: Keratometry is a route for your specialist to measure the bend of your cornea. They will do this by taking a look at your eye through a keratometer.
- Corrective Lenses: Remedial eyeglasses and contact lenses prescribed by a specialist are the most well-known and least obtrusive solution for astigmatism.
- Orthokeratology: Orthokeratology is a treatment that uses contact lenses to correct the deformation and flow of your cornea. You will wear inflexible contact lenses for certain time-periods. It is easier to wear them while you are sleeping and remove them during the day.
Surgery: Your specialist may suggest refractive surgery if your case is a serious one. This kind of surgery includes use of lasers or little blades to reshape your cornea. This will correct astigmatism permanently. The three basic surgeries for astigmatism are:
- Laser in situ keratomileusis (LASIK)
- Photorefractive keratectomy (PRK)
- Spiral keratotomy (RK).
All these surgeries might carry some risks depending upon the symptoms of your problem. As innovation advances, it is very important for the patient to explore more options before choosing which refractive surgery is a good fit for him or her. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.
Extended wear rgp lenses can be worn continuously for 2-3 days, can correct any type of refractive error including astigmatism. In keratoconus also soft lenses are not acceptable but rgp lenses can give rewarding results. If cared for, these lenses can last for 6-7 years and there are no chances of infection. These lenses may cost rs 4000 to rs 8000/. Special lenses for keratoconus may cost more. They can be fitted only by expert ophthalmologist. Visit: web: mrj-jainerye. Com.