Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. AnoopYour feedback matters!
My father affected by hcv genotype 1a virus. Now he's doing dialysis. Is there any best medicine to recover him. And when we can do kidney transplant.
I am 22 yr. I have been going to toilet 20-30 times per day. I have checked my blood test but it was fine. 13gr. No sugar also. I have been taking 6lt of water daily. How can I control toilet. What problem to me. Explain the control procedure.
My girlfriend blood in urine in female after having an intercourse with me, she blended only once now she has just pain, what should be the reason for pain, please help me please I am very much afraid abt this thing.
My gall bladder was removed in 2010. Now after six years a stone 3 mm has been detected at the bile duct opening to stomach and I had to go for ercp. A plastic stunt was inserted which was removed after four weeks. Why the stone did't pass to stomach. When the gall bladder has been removed long back, from where this stone has come up now. Can it happen again. What is the treatment that stone does not come again.
Hi doctor, please let me know is there any treatment for kidney failure apart from dialysis and transplant. My creatinine is 7. 4.
83 years male 157 cms 86 kg diabetic creatinine 1.49 urine microalbimin varies 126 to 320 bad smell in urine, night I get up to pass urine at 2.30 am, sleep 4 to 5 hrs. Don't sleep day time, walk 45 min to 1.30 min and 15 min yoga in mornings, vegetarian rarely takes eggs, 6 am 1/2 cup pomegranate/guva/cranberry juice, breakfast morning idli 4/roti 2/ paratha 1. 1/2/ upma 1cup/ dosa 2 chitin/vegetable, tea 1cup and 1cup coffee lunch brown rice/dhalia/boiled rice/whole wheat and evening 4 pm one apple 1/2 cup sprouted moong/chana/oats biscuit and green tea dinner methi 2 roti vegetable.
My gf is 27 years 6 months old her last period was on 15th June 2017 we have sex few days back but not intercourse I have done only finger in her pussy now my question is that she has a blood today in her toilet while doing bathroom what is the main reason behind that I am worried a lot Please concern.
I have been suffering from stones firmed in kidneys. So what are the precautions need to be taken. please suggest me on this.
Sugar or pair ka jhin-jhinni baut jada rahta pure pair me hai last 3 month se ,5 days se toilet nai ho raha tha or yesa ho raha lag raha toilt pr jane se nai ho raha tha yesa lag raha toilet ke raste me jaam ho gya fir dupahalac oral solution diya gya tb v nai hua, fir next day hua fir uske baad se kabj hai pait saaf nai ho raha or baut hi jada kamjori hai.
He is a 8 years child. His problem is suffering from a stomach ache and toilet problem. To 15-20 days. Whenever he eat everything then after a few minutes starting a stomach ache and then toilet problem After minutes problem started again and again So what is the solution of that thing happened.
Are you experiencing unintentional loss of urine lately? This is an indication of a condition known as urinary incontinence in women. The condition usually arises from pregnancy, childbirth and menopause. In many cases, overactive and weak bladder muscles, and nerve damage may also cause urinary incontinence. This is a common problem in women, which is treatable. There are several types of this condition such as stress incontinence, urge incontinence, functional incontinence, mixed incontinence, transient incontinence and mixed incontinence.
Management of Urinary Incontinence
There are several ways and methods which you can apply to manage urinary incontinence. They are as follows:
- Pelvic floor exercises: Pelvic floor muscles help in holding urine and when these muscles get weakened due to pregnancy or because of being overweight, leakage occurs. You have to carry out several exercises for improving the symptoms. Doing this exercise on a regular basis will prevent leakage and stop the existing leakage. These exercises are useful when you have a sudden urge for urination, and they involve the relaxation and contraction of the pelvic floor muscles.
- Less liquid consumption: Leakages are more likely to occur when the bladder is full and drinking any kind of liquid will make you feel like urinating. You must limit your consumption of alcohol and caffeine as these cause the urine to increase.
- Bathroom schedule: In case you have to visit the bathroom too often or frequently, you must try to increase the time between bathroom visits. You have to practice bladder training along with pelvic floor exercises. Slowly, you will be able to reduce your bathroom visits.
- Wearable devices: You can use wearable devices for placing support in the vagina as these prevent leakage. You may be fitted with a silicon device known as a pessary. Tampons can be used for the prevention of leaks as well. Tampons are recommended for women who leak during activities such as running. For preventing shock syndrome, the tampon should be changed every six hours.
- Weight loss: Obesity and extra weight cause urinary incontinence as these put extra pressure on the bladder or the urethra, which is the tube which starts from the bladder. This is associated with stress incontinence and leaks due to sneezing, coughing, lifting or laughing. Heavier women are more likely to face this problem and weight loss can help in managing the same.
In case you are experiencing urinary incontinence, you must consult a doctor and discuss your problems. A doctor will provide you the best remedies for dealing with the stressful condition.