Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnoopYour feedback matters!
I have a certain growth of mucus in my lower lips. It is very painful. It is called mucacell. When I eat some spicy food it irritates me. It is white in colour. Sometimes it becomes large, sometimes it becomes small. What is the reason behind this? How can I relief from this problem? please help me.
Hello Sir, My daughter is 3 years old and uske ek teeth main keeda lag gaya hai. Please suggest kya karna chahiye. Kya filling karwani hogi? Or ye treatment painful to nhi hoga.
My dentist has advised me to go for 5 root canal with crown placing for my teeth. The cost of crown is very expensive here. Each crown costs around Rs 5000 minimum. Can i just do Root Canal Treatment now and leave the crown out for some years and then later get the crowns done? I am in financial difficulty right now so dont know whether this is advisable or not since i have pain in 3 tooth right now.
Hi, I have a problem that smell comes out of my mouth even after brushing twice a day. What should I do?
I am 38 year old having toothache in the wisdom teeth for last week. And also there is severe pain on chewing the food. Also there is sensitivity to hot stuff. Would you suggest some treatment.
I am 64 years old female. Please advise which is more beneficial at my age. Having denchers or adding false teeth sets. I am not talking about FULL SET. Doctor said my teeth are strong, but some of them in between are fallen. Thank you very much.
I Have open bite and I know that I must do Orthodontics and surgery . BUT I do not have engouh money for that So im wondering if there is any alternative treatment for my condition Thank you.
I hve toothache in the morning. Even I hve done R. C. T 4 month ago. It get pain when pressed anytime. What should do for it.
I want my teeth clean without bleaching Prescribe good toothbrush and paste. The money is not a problem advice me as soon as possible.
On teeth yellowish layer is form after proper brushing it will not clean. What should do for this problem ?is not it have any solution?
Small sized inflamation in the upper jaw for the last 3 months.Gum is slightly swollen and painful.Also when I eat anything there is pain in the upper palate.My age is 77yrs.
Hi, my nephew is now 6.5 years old. When he was just under 2 years, he fell on the stairs and lost 4 of his upper front teeth while the lower teeth gum portion (base of teeth) was also detached along with 3-4 lower front teeth. However, one end of that portion was still attached. The dentist at that time felt it will get fused in few day's time so he put back that hanging portion in its normal place without having to stitch it. As expected, it did get fused. He also did say that since those were his milk teeth, the child will get his permanent teeth normally at around 7 years. Now, some 4 months back, those lower teeth have come off itself (as it would do at this age of 6 years) one after another, but no permanent have erupted. X-ray taken at the time of injury showed no issues of concern except the lower gum laceration as mentioned above, which was healed very promptly. The child has shown no dental issues till now and has completely normal oral health. Do you also feel the permanent teeth will erupt as usual and I just need to wait for some more time, but how long? any advice of yours in this case would be a great help for me, especially from your experience of any similar case. Thanks.
Fluoride products for the teeth have immense importance in dentistry. Fluoride is one such chemical, the balance of which is highly required for strong and healthy teeth. However, there is an optimum amount of fluoride needed for teeth. Anything lesser than that or greater than that can cause harm and serious teeth and gum problems and tooth decay. The best option, therefore, is to get a fluoride based toothpaste or mouthwash, which will keep on providing the teeth with the optimum quantity of its daily dose of fluoride.
The benefits of fluoride products:
Before delving into the types of fluoride products available, let's have a look at the benefits of fluoride on teeth. Fluorides actually save the teeth from dental caries. It happens such that fluoride makes a certain mineral bonding on the teeth which is called fluorapatite. This is not normally found in human teeth, but when teeth damage is done, then to heal it fast this compound is needed to repair the damages. This adds to the mineral bonding in the teeth and strengthens the teeth.
The fluoride products:
The various fluoride based products, which you may use are as follows:
- Fluoridated water: Fluoridating water is a simple process where the optimum amount of fluoride is mixed with drinking water so that drinking the water automatically keeps on adding fluoride to the body and keeps in contact with teeth. This therapy alone is enough and needs no more therapies generally. But not all water reserves contain this, and it's not possible to add fluorides to all water reserves. That is why the other fluoride treatments are needed.
- Fluoride toothpaste: This is one of the most common forms for fluoride treatments. Every common daily use toothpaste contains a 0.22 to 0.312 percent of fluoride, and this is highly beneficial to the teeth for healing of decay and fast repairs. It lets the teeth get stronger.
- Mouth Rinses: Fluoride mouth rinses are an option. The sodium fluorides commonly used in the rinses are used in small amounts in the product which is used just like toothpaste and washed off.
- Fluoride foams and gels: The foam and gel are used when the teeth of the child or adult are under high risk of cavities. The foam or gel is rubbed on the teeth, and kept for a while and then washed off. The typical application time is 30 minutes.
- Varnishes: The fluoride varnishes are just like gels, and they are also used on the tooth surface similarly. It's the choice of the dentist or patient as to which one they want to go with. Besides, these slow fluoride releasing devices, medical supplements and lozenges are also there, which slowly release the optimum amount of fluorides to keep the teeth strong and healing.