Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Annu KumariYour feedback matters!
Actually my father is having blood coming out from his mouth when he vomits and he also drinks whisky.
I am 20 year old. I have a problem in my teeth. Its paininga a lot. What type of tablets can I use. Can I use any pain relief tablet?
I am 37 years old. I am suffering from gum bleeding from last 2 years&upper has red allergy portion in middle last 2years. Please give me solution.
I have teeth problem. I want to remove some teeth and reconstruct that. I don't know how that problem is came. I'm basically worked in chemical industry.
Dear Sir, I am 42 years old got oral cancer surgery twice due to radiation not given for first time after surgery done, after 2nd surgery took place at Secunderabad on 14th of Jan 2016, by a reputed Oncology Surgeon & Radiation Oncologist Dr. Reputed chemotherapies they removed total left side Jaws (Up & down) I got radiation treatment and also Chemotherapy, and still suffering with radiation effect, not able to eat chilli mixed curries and my mount is becoming dry, as secretion of saliva is not happening at one side where radiation treatment. How long shall this effect will be there in my life. Aside I am not able to open my total mount and take food properly. Kindly suggest me if any possibilities of fast cure of this problem Sir.
Its been more than a week I have severe pain in my jaws. Tried all home remedies but no use. Please suggest what to do ?
I am 28 years male. Suffering from dental pain at left upper m1 and m2. The dentist took the xray and explained as m2 is completely infected and m1 is infected but in the outermost layre of enamil.
I have cavities in my mouth and thats why I am having bad breath problem. How can I get rid of this bad breath problem?
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
There are loads of advantages of dental implants:
- Better overall appearance of teeth, since they are made to fuse with the bone
- Unlike removable dentures, implants are much more comforting as well as convenient
- Higher self-esteem as you will feel better about yourself
- Improved speech quality in the long run
- Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth
- Improved oral health
- Good durability (can even last a lifetime if taken good care of)
Generally, dental implants have a very impressive success rate (up to 98%). This can differ, however, based on the placement of the implants.
Who can go for dental implants?
- Patients must have healthy gums
- Must have sufficient bone strength to hold the implants in place
- Must be dedicated to maintaining good oral hygiene
- Must visit dentist regularly
There are many steps involved in getting an implant:
- An individualized treatment plan, addressing all your specific needs and prepared by a team of professionals, well versed in oral surgery and restorative dentistry
- Placement of the tooth root implant into the bone socket of the missing tooth
- Attachment of a small connector post known as an abutment, which securely keeps the new tooth intact
- Attachment of a crown (the replacement tooth) to the abutment
The operation is normally administered under a local anesthesia. The whole process is not harmful at all, to say the least, and people have reported that a normal tooth extraction cause much more pain than a dental implant operation.
Related Tip: "Why You Must Not Delay Getting Your Dental Implants?"