Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I have 2 uterus fibroids and I have 4 months baby by normal delivery. Below I have mentioned my CT scan report status and please note that I had regular periods before my marriage without any pain. So that I had no symptoms about fibroid. I had 65 days bleeding (still having on and off) and now became anemic. Some doctors told that need to remove uterus for this problem Could you please check my scan report and advise whether I require the surgery with or without removing uterus. Or if possible to cure by medicine without any surgery. Please advise and i'm very thankful for your valuable suggestions. Uterus: Appear normal in size and density. HYPODENSE LESIONS of size measuring 95.3 X 85 mm in axial plane is noted in the body of the uterus. CT value 39 HU, peripheral calcification is noted. Another small HYPODENSE LESION of size measuring 23. 3X17.1 mm is noted in left lateral wall of uterus. No evidence of mass lesion in adnexae, no evidence of free fluid in cul-de-sac.
I am 11 years old and I done sex with my boyfriend. I want to know that I will become pregnant or not.
I am 26 years old female suffering from low ferritin since last year after I had typhoid. I took dexorange for 1 and half month but my ferritin level did not increase. I have my periods regularly. My ferritin is 10.7, haemoglobin is 10 and RDW-CV is 16.7%. These are according to my haemogram test. please suggest some medicine for my decreased iron levels.
I am 29 yrs old and now a days I am 23weeks pregnant. I am suffering from thyroid problem since 2011. From last month I am suffering by itching in boDy specially in my boobs and there was a some stretchmarks are visible. itching is mostly more in night and also pain in my legs. Please help me to know that it is safe for my baby?
Hello doctor. I am 28 years old. Besides my regular periods of MC, I am getting blood clots & white sticky fluid from my vagina due to I feel low & back ache, legs ache & pain in right lower side of my abdomen. I have taken Fluconazole for it but it again persists now after a month. Please help.
Carom (ajwain) is a crucial herb that is found in all Indian kitchens and is used primarily as a taste enhancer. Carom has numerous medicinal properties that make it beneficial for maintaining a good condition of your health. Dietary regime that utilizes carom on a regular basis can derive a lot of health benefits in the long term.
The following are some of the benefits of carom:
- Acidity- Carom has anti-acidity properties that can prove beneficial in providing relief from the symptoms of acidity and enables you to control your problem your acidity effectively. A solution made from a pinch of salt, carom and lukewarm water, when consumed every morning or post meal on a regular basis, works wonders.
- Asthma- The smoke of carom seeds act as a bronchodilator that is effective in easing the breathing pattern. If an asthma patient utilizes the mixture of carom seeds and jaggery twice daily on a regular basis, it will provide considerable relief from the discomforts that are associated with asthma.
- Diabetes- Carom has medicinal properties that aid you to control your blood sugar level. Consumption of a solution made from a tsp of neem powder, half tsp of cumin powder, carom seeds and a glass of hot milk on a regular basis can help you manage your blood sugar.
- Cold and migraine- Carom can be utilized for the treatment of recurrent and persistent cough and cold. Inhalation of grounded carom seeds is effective in providing relief from constant headache, cold and migraine.
- Stomach problems- Carom seeds have mild alcoholic properties that can be utilized to treat the problem of stomach pain and indigestion. A mixture of carom seed and salt when consumed with a sip of water is effective in providing relief from the symptoms of indigestion and stomachache.
- Menstrual cramps- Application of carom seed oil can help you achieve speedy relief from the discomfort of menstrual cramps. The seeds of carom act as an effective nerve tonic and reduce the intensity of menstrual cramps.
- Sperm count- Carom seeds are effective in increasing sperm count and can also be utilized to treat sexual dysfunctions. Roast a mixture of tamarind kernel, carom seeds and clarified butter; add a tsp of the mixture and honey to a glass of milk and consume it on a regular basis prior to sleep to achieve speedy results.
Related Tip: "Can Your Fridge Make You Sick?"
Suffering with pcod from 2 years. Periods are not regular. Difficulties to conceive. Please suggest medicineWant to get pregnant.
I am 42 years old. Trying to conceive but failed. I have two children but one is with my sister. Will I be able to?
I am 25 years old female. I am pregnant and this s my first baby. I am first trimester. I have done my blood test.in blood test my thyroid level is 3.83. Is this normal? Please help me.
I have lots of pain in my period time Sometime I'm suffering from fever. And I have a tumor in my breast (lymph nodes category 2 according to my mammography report) Size of tumor is 3 c. M. What should I do?
I am an obese 33 year old pregnant woman. My last menstruation date was 11.7.14. I had approx 6 early misscarriage 3 after few days and 3 after 6 weeks of pregnancy. I am worried about my this pregnancy every time. Please suggest the precautions should I take it this time
Dr. I feed her milk with spoon. Actually I do not have enough breast milk from earlier itself. Inspite of taking all tablets that increase milk I do not have enough milk. N now only a small amount of milk is produced by my body. And Dr. said dat no prblm as nw she has started eating everything n as she is eating everything in liquid form except milk. Is der any prblm?
Looking for the path toward a healthier you? it’s not hard to find. The journey begins with some simple tweaks to your lifestyle.
The right diet, exercise, and stress-relief plan all play a big role.
Follow a heart-healthy diet — there’s an easy recipe if your goal is to keep away problems like heart disease and strokes.
– eat more fruits and veggies.
– choose whole grains. Try brown rice instead of white. Switch to whole wheat pasta.
– choose lean proteins like poultry, fish, beans, and legumes.
– cut down on processed foods, sugar, salt, and saturated fat.
Exercise every day — the more active you are, the better, meng says. Exercise boosts your heart health, builds muscle and bone strength, and wards off health problems.
Aim for 2 and a half hours of moderate activity, like brisk walking or dancing, every week. If you’re ok with vigorous exercise, stick to 1 hour and 15 minutes a week of things like running or playing tennis. Add a couple of days of strength training, too.
Vaginal yeast infection: causes, symptoms & natural tips to cure
If you’re busy, try short bursts of activity throughout the day. Walk often. A good target is 10, 000 steps a day. Take the stairs. Park your car far away from your destination.
Lose weight — when you shed pounds you’ll lower your risk of heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and cancer.
Aim for a slow, steady drop. Try to lose 1-2 pounds a week by being active and eating better.
“it doesn’t have to be an hour of intense exercise every day,”.
“any little bit helps.”
As you improve, dial up the time and how hard you work out. If you want to lose a lot of weight, try for 300 minutes of exercise a week.
Healthy diet not just important but is a necessity
Cut down your stress — it can take a toll on your health. You probably can’t avoid it altogether, but you can find ways to ease the impact. Don’t take on too much. Try to set limits with yourself and others. It’s ok to say no.
To relieve stress, try:
– deep breathing
– healthy eating
Take time every day to invest in your health.