Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ann KurianYour feedback matters!
Mai 28 year ki ho. Mera ek 3sal ka beta h.or abhi .ai 2 sal tak baby conceive. Nhi krna cahti. please mujhe kuch suggestion de. Boz mujhe bhut dar lagta h.
I am having burning sensation while peeing. This is happening to me from past 4 months. consulted the doctor so when I take medicine it stop and the day I stop infection occurs. Its on the vaginal end. Somebody suggested me to have a garlic in vagina should I do that?
I miscarriage 2nd time on 15 feb.2015.Before conceiving my alcohol consumption was 120 ml/week. Drinking alcohol is the cause of my miscarriage. I am >35 year age.
My daughter is 21 years old. She suffers from lower abdominal pain during periods. Also I have complains of itching and burning sensation around my vagina. I am using C & D to wash.
I have sex with my bf on 5 july. Now I get some problems. I means Sometimes feel like vomiting, stomach pain .Are this symptoms of pregnancy? I am confused. I have to confirm because I do not want to pregnant. please tell me confirmation. Nd tell me the natural abortion process of pregnancy.
Dear sir/madam what happens when i-pill tablet is taken 2 times a day means what will be the side effect.
Hi Please suggest list of fruits and vegetables which can be consumed by pregnant ladies and also list of those which cannot be consumed.
Hi, everyone. I am Dr. Leena Yadav, a consultant IVF in Bourn Hall Fertility Center in Gurgaon. I would like to share some important inputs to you people for IVF and the embryos which we form in IVF.
Now, here I am going to talk about the Embryo, which is called Blastocyst. I don't know how many people are aware of it. But Blastocysts are embryos, they are Day-5 Embryo which we form and Blastocyst transfer has got a success rate which a day-2 or a day-3 embryo can not give you.
So, at Bourn Hall, we have specialized with IVFLab, which is equipped to form these embryos called Blastocysts.
What is the advantage of taking a Blastocysts transfer over a Day-2 or a Day-3 when you plan your IVF cycle?
Blastocysts are Embryos which are definitely healthier as compared to a Day-2 or Day-3 embryos because the only those embryos go to Day-5 which has got the capacity to have an Implantation. Definitely, if we focus on doing Blastocysts for you, we are focusing on the higher success rate of IVF cycle. Blastocysts are embryos which give good clinical pregnancy and which give you good take home live pregnancy rate.
So, at Bourn Hall, we focus on doing Blastocysts for the couples because our Andrologist and the team is completely trained and our lab is well equipped for doing all these transfers and these Blastocysts.
With Blastocysts, who have had multiple IVF failures, they have electively planned for the elective Blastocysts so that we can give them a good pregnancy rate after having multiple IVF failures. Also, Blastocysts are Embryos which have got fewer risks of abortion as they are healthy embryos and also they have increased chances of Implantation inside the Uterus.
I would definitely like if you all are in the problem of Infertility and you want to contact us for solving the problem of Infertility and further planning a cycle for you, you can please contact us through Lybrate and we will definitely be happy to share our inputs with you.
Thank you so much.
Dear sir /mam My wife pregnant 2 month but she suffering form viral fever cold and cough . I have seen to doctor she told only one dower company syrup given this drink only she told me can not give the hard medicine but last 5 to 7 days continues suffering cold and cough and last to days fever also coming please give the advise which medicine i can take.
greetings doctor, I have 2 babies. Mai phley bhut patli thi but ab bhut fatty ho gayi hu. Please suggest me Mai kya karu.
Today ‘working’ usually implies sitting at a desk from morning to evening. While this may seem more comfortable than working in the fields, sitting at a desk can trigger a host of back problems. This is because sitting in the same position all day makes the spine bend forward and lowers the efficiency of the back muscles. Working at a desk not only strains your back, but also restricts your movements to typing on a keyboard and moving a mouse.
Once a back problem begins, it usually lasts a lifetime hence; here are a few tips to save your back.
- Get yourself a good chair: Your chair is crucial to your back’s health. Avoid the hard backed plastic chairs and pick a more flexible mesh backed office chair if you sit at the table for a long span of time. Ergonomic chairs may seem expensive, but are worth the expense in the long run.
- Stretch your muscles: Sitting in the same position all day, puts the muscles under stress and with time can constrict the muscles. Make it appoint to stand up every 30 minutes and stretch your back and sides. Also try rotating your hips and shoulders form time to time.
- Take a break: No matter how much work you have in front of you, take a break at the end of each hour. Taking even 2 minutes off out of 60 every hour can have a huge impact on your health. If you still feel guilty skip using the phone to connect with your colleague and walk over to their desks instead.
- Get a pedometer: Keeping a pedometer will help you track the number of steps taken in a day. Ideally, a person should take 10,000 steps a day to stay healthy. If you sit at a desk for majority of the day, take every opportunity you can to up the count on your pedometer. Go for a walk around your office after lunch or park your car a little way off from the office to create opportunities to walk.
- Take the stairs: As far as possible avoid escalators and elevators. Instead climb stairs for a quick workout. If your office is on the 20th floor, walking up may not be feasible, but you could get off the elevator on the 18th floor and walk up the remaining two floors.
- Eat healthy: Lastly, pay attention to what you eat. Avoid eating at the office canteen or picking up a bite at the coffee shop and carry lunch from home. This ensures that you eat a balanced meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.