Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnkitaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from diabeties for the last about 33 years, I am taking 7 units of insulluin and one tablet both morning and evening. When I checked recently, my fasting level was 112 and post breakfast was 100 when done on a gluco meter. Can I reduce the insulin? Please advise.
I suffer for constipation on the day when I drink less water, n eat potatoes. I also feel type of jalan in my chest when I drink water less then 3 ltr a day.
I'm 24 but till my penis foreskin not getting back. I have pain while trying to move back.Please tell.
Weak urine flow and sometimes pain in testicle due to overmasterbutation though I have reduced the frequency of masturbation. Can this be cured with medicine.
Hello doctor. I am 19 year old boy. I masturbate 4 5 times in a week. And sometime my urine is like brown or reddish colour.(mostly after masturbation. Is this a serious problem? And is masturbation can cause any future problem?
Hello, I am 31 years female, having sneezing problem, every morning continues sneezing, kindly suggest any treatment, and I want to know the reason why I sneeze continuously in morning time. 50 to 60 time sneezing in morning hours. Please help me.
I am 47 years old operated for gal bladder 2 months before burning sensation in urine reports show s mild increase in prostate pls prescribe diet that can control prostrate and medicine please tell precaution india.
My father is 63 years old and his test has shown 10.9 jaundice. Besides medicine what else should be done to recover. What should be the precautions and what should he eat?
I have vertigo problem when throat infection/cold or during acidity /right ear pains slightly inside.
I'm suffering from chest cold for last one week but it is not continuously when ever I take medicine it should out and after some time it vil start a gain sir please help me what should be I done.
I am a 42 year old Male & have been diagnosed with open angle Glaucoma. Please advise me with dos & do nots. Also which yoga exercises & postures are strictly not to be done, if any? Thanks.
Kidney failure and other kidney problems are the leading causes of death nowadays. Common problems that lead to kidney failure include chronic blood pressure and chronic uncontrolled diabetes. However, there are a number of ayurvedic medications which help solve kidney failure and other kidney problems including;
- Punarnava: Punarnava is commonly called hogweed as well but the medical name for it is boerhavia diffusa. It is extremely helpful in preventing micturition, a disorder which is characterized by unexplained fainting after urinating. However, that is not the only symptoms hogweed helps with as it also removes excess water from the body due to kidney failure.
- Varun: Varun is commonly known as caper and is medically known as crataeva nurvala. The diseases which varun is best at dealing with are urinary tract infections and renal stones. Varun also helps in stopping the swelling and extra fluid accumulation after kidney failure.
- Gokshura: Gokshura is known as tribulus terrestris and is an herbal tonic for the genito-urinary system. Gokshura is one of the best ways to avoid dialysis. This is because it stops infections from occurring and also clears obstructions in the urinary tract. It is also very good at regenerating the kidney cells.
- Raktachandan: Rakt chandan is known as p. Santalinus or red sandalwood and is another excellent remedy for kidney problems. It acts as both a diuretic and an anti-infectant.
- Palaash: Palaash, medically, is known as butea monosperma. It is a type of urinary alkalizer and it also stops micturition. A urinary alkalizer is a medication which allows the urine to pass more easily. This is yet another great remedy for kidney failure.
- Kaasni: Kaasni is commonly known as chicory but its medical name is cichorium intybus. Kaasni gives strength to the kidneys and is also a very good alkalizer. However, its most valuable property is the fact that it helps in nephritis and nephrotic syndrome (disorder of the kidneys characterized by protein loss).