Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjeappa T HYour feedback matters!
I am facing gas troubles when I ate non veg. So much gas will come out with sound. I a embarrassing with this situation. So pm give any suggestion.
I have been facing acidity issues from last many months. Was on a treatment of Udramratvati, a mixture of powders to be taken empty stomach, kayakalpvati etc but I still notice that high carb diet causes acidity. What should be the cause and treatment?
Gud morning sir I had APR rectum laproscopy surgeory last month and now i hav stoma colostomy bag . After my surgeory my urine bag was supposed to be removed .but now its almost 2 months i m unable to pass urine without bag . Plz advise contact no 9052947317
I am suffering from gas and acidity problem regularly, so kindly guide me a permanent solution of it.
I am 17years old student I am suffering from severe gas problem daily I try many medicines available in the market but I can't get out of the problem pls help me doctors.
If you are in doubt that your food may be the cause of your illness, try substituting one food each day. To begin with, its best to use besan (gram flour) in place of wheat flour .
People suffering from celiac disease cannot digest a protein called gluten, which is found in barley and wheat flour. Gluten triggers immune system in patients to damage small intestine villi. As a result, patients cannot absorb nutrients from food and remain malnourished, which could lead to anemia, weight loss and fatigue. Celiac disease patients suffer from fat malabsorption.
A gluten-free diet is also recommended for patients with wheat allergy, dermatitis herpetiformis; multiple sclerosis, autoimmune disorders, autism spectrum disorders, ADHD, and some behavioral problems. Gluten-containing cereals are wheat, barley, rye, oats and triticale. Gluten is also present as a food additive in the form of a flavoring, stabilizing or thickening agent.
In these conditions one should switch over to gluten-free foods. The best alternative is to shift from wheat flour to gram flour (besan).
She has some heart problem and sometimes she can not breathe. She has some stomach problem also which makes her difficult to take any meat.
If I eat little with more I can't digest or if I'm using oil or ghee or butter I can't digest. I'm also show thin. So I want improve my Digestive system as well as weight gain. So please recommend ideas for the same problem.
My anus burns after I pass stool daily in the morning. This burns only happens in mrng and last for 30 mins till I massage oil on it. There is no burning in evening only happens in the morning.
I have gas problem about 02 years some time I eat fried like pakoda and parodha next 02 , 03 days constant belching and feeling uncomfortable , release gas through mouth and anus please let us me solution regarding the problem .thanks.
I am suffering from acute acidity or may be acid reflux I am getting in trouble my stomach behave like a crazy dog which creates headache joint pain hearth burn heart palpitation anxiety and sleepless night please help me from this I am only 24 yrs. I am taking pantotab dsr from last 10 days.
I have gas problem, I use to eat heavy food but my dysentery is much less than food, what should I do to maintain my health?
What diet should I take for fissure problem. Every two weeks blood is coming. Why green leaves are suggested?
I have a gastric problem for the last Six months and tried so many medications but nothing works pls suggest me something.
Excessive gas can be defined as bloating, belching, flatulence and burping. It does not matter what you call it but what matters is how you treat it and get relieved from the embarrassing symptoms.
Here are some ways in which you can avoid gastric problems:
- Avoid eating foods that can cause gas or acidity. The vegetables which are known to cause acidity are Brussels, onions, garlic and broccoli; dairy products like cheese, milk, ice cream and whole grains can cause acidity. The reason is that these products have fiber, starch and sugar which cannot be digested easily thus causing pain in the intestines. Fruit which contain sorbitol and aerated drinks should also be avoided. Eat everything but in moderation.
- Avoid drinking before meals as the stomach acids are lost and the food cannot be digested well. Water and liquids should be had half an hour after a meal for a better digestion.
- Food should be eaten slowly. Eating and drinking fast allows a lot of air to go in the stomach with the food. This in turn can cause a stomach pain.
- Over the counter drugs can be taken for immediate help in digestion. These medicines contain enzymes which aid in digestion. The enzyme works to dissolve the sugar that is found in many vegetable and fruit.
- Do not fill air in the stomach. Some habits like chewing gum, drinking from a straw, smoking causes the air to fill in the stomach, thereby, leading to gas.
- Artificial sweeteners such as Sorbitol should be avoided as these are difficult to digest and can easily lead to a feeling of bloating.
However, all the pains might not be due to gas and could be a sign of something serious. These could be:
- Lactose intolerance: This is the inability to digest milk and milk products. The sugar in the milk known as lactose and cannot be digested easily.
- Irritable bowel syndrome: People who suffer with pain in the lower abdomen constantly might be suffering from IBS.
- Colon cancer: If the pain lasts too long then getting a screening done is a good idea to rule out if one is suffering from colon cancer or not.
- Upper gastrointestinal disorders: If one gets belching occasionally then it is alright but a constant belching might be a sign of gastrointestinal disorder in the upper tract. These could be gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD), gastroparesis, or peptic ulcers.