Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I missed my period so I tested and that came positive almost it was 17 days of pregnancy so I took mifegest kit and its been 13 days and I am still bleeding when I just took it I experience heavy bleeding and then after 2-3 days its decreases and now again I experience a second period of heavy bleeding and its decreasing still tissues are coming in mc now I had done ultrasound and in report the Hyperplastic endometrium with mild endometrial collection come what to do now plzz help me I don't want to go through the surgical abortion plzz help can it be treated by medicines.
Had unprotected sex a few times after my last period, I've had a few abdominal pains and feeling really lightheaded, It's now been 3 days since my missing period I took a pregnancy test day after my due date, should I take another? If so when?
I am female 52 years. Old, having fibroid size about 9 cm.(sometimes painful, heavy bleeding during menstrual. Hemoglobin 10, vitamin d-5. Theee ceaserian operations already done. Suggest medicine.
What are the changes of getting pregnant if I do intercourse on 19 th of January. My periods starts 11 th January and ends up 15 th January and also doing intercourse on 22nd January. So what are the changes of getting pregnant. If changes are there for which date is the most effective of getting pregnant.
15 may ko periods date thi lekin abhi tak nahi aayi Last month 24 april ko (i pill72) li thi Pregnancy abhi chek nahi kiya Lekin Abhi pregnancy nahi chahte hai Koi tablets bataiye jo pregnancy hata de yadi positive he to Aur yadi negative he to aise tablets jo period date jald aa jaye.
Rathika had taken ipill even though she dint had intercourse n she got her next periods 3days late. And the Lybrate doctors had suggested to go for home pregnancy test and she tested 2 times after her periods with a gap of 1 week. And it was negative and the doctors told no worries about pregnancy but this month also she has not yet got her periods and the periods date was on 10th of this month.
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 22nd may. She took I pill after 24 hrs. Her period Date was 15 may .She did not get her periods in june. She did pregnancy test at home. It found negative. What is the reason behind delay in periods ?
Jaise maine pucha tha apko sex ke bare mai but sir period nahe ayaa 25th ko to pregenancy test kru ya nahi kyu ke period ka date uska up and down hota hai to mai check kru ya sab normal hai please give me reply.
This obgyn question. I've had an copper iud inserted for emergency contraception 2 weeks ago. I had no bleeding or cramping afterward. A week after, I got moderate amounts of blood clots with no bleeding for 3 days. This has turned into light bleeding with blood clots. I have not had my normal period or th expected heavy one. My periods are always very heavy anyways. My period is now late one day. Is this normal after getting an iud? I was told I'd get my period on time. My fear is this is a miscarriage or something is wrong. Period at expected time.
My periods were irregular sometime it occur twice in a month and the gap between the mc was always chsnged sometime dere isbheavy flow or sometime very little ...is dis normal or somebpro is there
Doctor, I am 20 years old and before my mc date comes my breast starts paining 2 weeks before only and I can't bare it and hand also pains I have remove my bra at home please tell me why it is happening and please give me some solutions for that I get very tired bcoz of that pain I feel like to take rest all the day.
My daughter is 1 year old I use diaper overnight nd she suffers from diaper rash her vaginal area becomes red what should I do.
I am 30 years old now a days period problem bt first ,second n trd days more blood increasing my stomach n waste vry paining please keep suggestion.
Diabetes refers to a medical condition where the glucose level in your blood increases. It usually happens if there is an excess amount of glucose in your body and your body is unable to utilize it efficiently. In this condition your pancreas either stops producing insulin or fails to produce the requisite amount and hence prevents glucose from entering the cells of your body.
This in turn affects your blood glucose level. Millions of people around the globe are affected by diabetes irrespective of their gender or age. For most people diabetes is generally a lifelong medical condition and can affect your health seriously if it gets severe.
There are many stages and types of diabetes, such as Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, Gestational diabetes, Pre-diabetes, Diabetes Mellitus and Diabetes Insipidus. Not all diabetes can be prevented but some of the above mentioned ones can be prevented with proper care. Below mentioned are eight tips to prevent diabetes
1. Eating the right portion: The primary key for preventing diabetes is choosing the right amount of food. Eating the right portions can help you to stay away from diabetes. Consider seeking advice from a nutritionist or dietician for knowing the exact portion size you should eat according to your age.
2. Exercise on a regular basis: Exercising regularly for at least half an hour a day can help you to prevent diabetes. You may consider walking or running exercises.
3. Choose the right food: Opt for whole grains as this can help you to maintain your blood sugar level and keep diabetes at bay. Also, try and avoid red meat as it contains high levels of iron which can affect insulin production and increase your chances of developing diabetes.
4. Get rid of obesity: If your BMI is more than thirty then you are suffering from obesity. Obesity increases your chances of developing diabetes. So in order to prevent diabetes you should work at maintaining a balanced weight.
5. Avoid carbonated drinks: Carbonated drinks contain high levels of sugar. This can increase your chances of developing diabetes. So you should try and avoid drinks like colas.
Following the above mentioned tips can help you to avert diabetes.
I'm in my 24th Week, for a week now every day in every moment I feel kick. I feel like i'm ready to have my baby, I don't feel pain, but I feel the kick becomes stronger specially during the night, I tried all the ways of sleeping,(usually I sleep on my left side) but still feel the same! I'm worried. Thanks.
Birth control is a method by which unwanted pregnancy is prevented. Partners can plan their childbearing in a better way using the increased levels of awareness about birth control.
Methods of birth control:
- Intrauterine devices (IDUs): These are most effective methods of birth control. The intrauterine device (IUD) is a long-acting and reversible form of contraception for women. It is of two types: Copper IUD (contains copper) and Hormone-releasing IUDs (progestin hormone is released into the womb slowly). It is a small device that is fitted inside the womb and it provides contraception by preventing fertilization of the egg.
- Sterilization: This is a process of birth control that renders a woman incapable of conception or a man incapable of sperm delivery. The process is conducted with the consent of the individual and can be done using either surgical or non-surgical methods. In both the cases, tubes carrying sperms (in males) and fallopian tubes (females) are either cut or blocked.
- Condoms: These are the most commonly used measures for birth control. Male and female condoms act as barriers and prevent the sperm from reaching the uterus.
- Oral contraceptive pills: These pills are the most popular measures of birth control used by women across the world. This is the most convenient way of postponing pregnancy. However, it is very important that the side effects of the contraceptive pills be noted. The side effects cause changes in the body, such as irregular bleeding, increase in the breast's size increased levels of blood pressure as well as eventual infertility.
- Contraceptive Injections: In this method, one hormone injection is administered, the effects of which last inside the body for a time period of 8 to 12 weeks i.e. 2-3 months. The contraceptive injection has the similar effects as that of contraceptive pills on birth control. Evidently, the shot is irreversible, which makes the woman infertile for a period of three months. However, similar to the pill, protection from STDs is not offered by contraceptive injections. But these injections can guarantee 99% safety and surety on being used.
- Natural Family Planning: Even though it is not any external pill or device, Natural Family Planning is also a method of birth control. It relies on the knowledge of timings of the menstrual cycle (periods) so that the couple can avoid sex during the time period when the woman is fertile. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.