Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anjana RameshYour feedback matters!
I had sex on the 12th of April and my last date of period was 9th April. My first date of period was 5th April. And today is 6th May. I dint get my chumps yet. Any chance of getting pregnant? Or is it safe? Pls help me.
I am anemic hb 9.7 and from last one year my period are coming on time bt bleeding is very less and lasts only for two days with lot of pain on first day? Is there any problem?
Yesterday I have done sex with wife. All sperm went to vagina. This never happened in past .my wife period had come on dated 09/06/15 .according to me we will get good news because of yesterdays sex. Please reply.
I am 24 yrs. 27 weeks 3 days pregnant. First pregnancy. Having frequent braxton hicks contractions. Not painful. But can feel tightening in the stomach. Goes away within 20 seconds or so. But frequency is increased since 3 days. I am very worried and scared. Is something going to be wrong. Please reply. Thanks.
After intercourse with my husband my vagina start paining and outer surface of vagina gets reddish plzz help me in this doctors.
I am 12 weeks pregnant my question is I heard that android mobile and laptop is dangerous for pregnant lady is that true?
Age-49, not got periods for 3 months. On examination prolactin is 31. Please tell course to be followed.
Hi i am 23, I had unprotected sex with my bf on 18th dec and it was my 6th day of my prds. I took ipill exactly 3 hrs from the intercourse. And I din get my withdrawal bleeding nd im suppose to get my periods on dis jan 13 still no periods, bt im getting breast tenderness and stomach cramping, itz delay for 1 week am I pregnant? Please help.
I am having some joint problem whenever I try to sit down I am not able to get up by myself as my knees ache have got my menopause since 3 yearsAnd also I am putting on weight, even my vagina remains very dry and so the vaginal lips stick I do apply moisturizer and it feels better I am 52 years and weigh 81 kgs height is 5.2" please advice.
Both women and men suffer from infertility troubles. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity. Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression, unhealthy diets; all of these can contribute to fertility issues.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- If you are overweight, then it is time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.
- Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis that causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus hit fertility.
- Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
Symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience low libido
- Your sperm count may be low
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- You may have chronic respiratory problems
My gf had done urine test one line is dark pink and 2nd line is light colour that means. She is pregnant or not.
Hi, my cycle is of 25 days, my last period started on 14th nov. Me and my husband got intimated on dec 1st using condom. We are worried that the semen had fallen surrounding or near to me while taking out. Soon I took morning aftr pill within an hour. Can you pls tell me is there any chances to conceive and let me know the symtoms of pregnancy coz today is my date but I dint get my periods yet. Pls help me am really worried as we got married 2 monthsafter pill within an hour. Can you pls tell me is there any chances to conceive and let me know the symtoms of pregnancy coz tell me is there any chances to conceive and let me know the symptoms of pregnancy coz today is my date but I dint get my periods yet. Pls help me am really worried as we got married 2 mnths before only.
Hello My 15 days old baby is on breast feed but didn't pass out potty daily. Is it normal? If yes so how many days are normal.
Sir I have face one problem. Mera question ye he ki me apni wife ke sath sex karne bad me uski vegina me Ejaculate karta hu or Hips or uske leg bhi uche rakhta hu lekine fir bhi enjculate hone ke baad sperm fastly baher aa jata he. Me esa kya karu jese Sperm Baher Na aa jaye. Or meri wife pregnet ho jaye.
Hello, . My query is regarding my pregnancy. Its my 8 wk of pregnancy. I need help for proper diet schedule, foods to avoid during pregnancy and safe multivitamins and other supplements for proper growth, health of fetus. Thanks.
Which are the better weekly contraceptive pills sir pls tell me and how we can use those pills after taken instafree-72 sir pls tell me because instafree works only 7 days so which ocps we use and how we use them sir.
But... its not so..as it is easier to take out the calories than to try and burn them off..
To drop 1 kg of body fat= Burn/ reduce 7500 calories.
WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BETTER OPTION ?
BURNING 200 CALORIES/ DAY THROUGH EXERCISE
CUTTING 500 CALORIES/ DAY FROM DIET
Burning 200 calories/ day than through exercise=1 TO 1 1/2 hrs at the gym on the treadmill/ on the rowing machine
Cutting 500 calories a day from their diet=
Just cutting off a couple of sodas, or burger and pizza with cream cheese...
70% CONTRIBUTION OF WEIGHT LOSS COMES FROM DIET AND JUST 30% FROM EXERCISE...
So choose your foods wisely...
TIPS TO STAY HEALTHY..
1) Eat more of foods that are rich in fiber
2) Avoid oily, fried and spicy food.
3) Make sure to have sufficient amount of water throughout the day...Ideally 8-10 glasses.
4) Aim to achieve and then maintain your ideal body weight.
5) Ensure to follow a regular exercise routine
6) Dinner should be had atleast two hours before bed time for effective digestion.
7) Avoid overcooking, reheating, or deep freezing food.
8) Avoid the use of soda bicarbonate, preservatives, and colors while cooking vegetables and pulses.
9) Prefer the consumption of whole fruits over juices.
10) Use wheat flour without sieving.
11) Never skip a meal, instead have smaller and frequent meals.
12) Always start your day with breakfast. This will keep you energized throughout the day.
13) Avoid refined products and processed foods..
Remember you EAT to LIVE and so DO NOT.. Live to Eat...
Stay healthy .. Stay happy.. ☺