Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anjana RameshYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old female. My menstrual came last month on 3rd. But this month not come yet. I am not getting why this delay is coming now. Can you please suggest?
38 years female. I have regular mensuration cycle 32 days cycle. I have 4 to 5 days discharged. But my hemoglobin level is very low. 7. 8ml only I have it dr please how can possible I update my hemoglobin level.
I am in the 7th month of pregnancy, but while sleeping I face difficulty becoz in pelvic area I feel pain so much, otherwise in the daytime when i am doing other works like walking, sitting or standing at that time I do not have any pain in pelvic area. So I want to know why I feel so much of pain in pelvic area while sleeping as if someone has beaten me up very harshly in that area. Please give me the correct reason for this as im very much worried about it.
If 2 boys have sex without any protection, randomly, may be one of them had sex many times before. Is der ani chances toa have ani STD to the second one?
I am suffering from PCOD. My menstrual cycle is totally irregular. I am a married woman. I and my husband want a baby now. What should we do? And am I able to conceive a baby?
I had sex with my girlfriend on 8 June nd then I gave her a I pill on the same day that is 8 June so nw her menstrual cycle must have started on 14 June bt till now there are no signs of periods is it normal .m afraid please help. Asap.
I want suggestions for stop pregnancy permanently without surgery. Already I have two baby one is seven years old girl and second is 3 years old boy. After that I am interested in baby. So I have to plan for precautions from pregnancy. So pls guide me what is its better way to prevent pregnancy. Also I have some issue related intercourse with my husband. I have no more interest during sex. So pls also guide me for that.
I have pcod tell me if I used medicine will it be cured or should I have to do some extra things or will the medicine have some side-effects in future I will glad if any give me correct answer and give me proper diet with different options but not a very strict diet and any one day where I can eat some thing good but healthy and what exercises to do at what time please help me I need help thank you.
What is the real reason behind the surgery?
The decision to have breast augmented surgery should be a woman’s alone. Friend’s advice or pressure from your partner should not play a role in this. Since this is a complicated procedure, getting the surgery done with external pressure can lead to disappointment.
How expensive are these surgeries?
Breast augmentation surgeries are slightly expensive compared to other plastic surgeries. However, the price of the surgery varies depending on the procedure chosen and the doctor who is performing it. It makes sense to consider a clinic which fits the budget and has a very good reputation of its own. Planning your finance well in advance should be one of the top priorities of a woman.
While most breast augmentation surgeries are harmless, there are potential complications that go with it. Bruising and swelling are common risks that are involved with this procedure. This might even last for a week. If surgeries go wrong there is a potential risk in getting a second surgery to set things right. The candidate might have to take antibiotics and pain medication for quite a few weeks till things become normal.
Think about a realistic size-
There is this general notion that breast augmentation surgeries do not give a natural look to a woman. To ensure that one gets a natural look, it is very important to choose the right size of the implant. While it remains a personal choice, the appropriate breast size makes a woman more attractive.
Set the expectation right-
Most breast augmentation surgeries give people a positive outlook towards life. They feel more confident and happier than before. Having said this, there are chances of potential changes in the physiological and physical front. Before the surgery, a detailed discussion with the doctor is recommended.
Where should you have the surgery from?
While there are many places that offer cheap implant options, money should not be the only consideration. A surgery as important as this should have various parameters weighed such as the experience of a doctor, the success rate of the doctor, talking to people who have undergone the same procedure from the same facility etc.
Is a night stay at the clinic mandatory?
A night stay at the clinic is not mandatory. While some clinics emphasize for a night stay so that the patient can be kept under observation, some prefer that their candidates go home and heal at the privacy of their homes.
If a person is planning to get pregnant after the surgery, there is a potential risk of breastfeeding. While most women do not face this, there are considerable ones who come across this problem. A prior consultation with the doctor will help to take an informed decision.
Fatigue is a common complaint amongst middle aged people. It is mostly seen in people who have refrained from physical activity or working out for long. This being said, there are a host of other diseases where fatigue acts as the most prominent symptom. Some major diseases where fatigue is involved are anemia, heart diseases, thyroid and diabetes. If you are feeling exhausted or worn out even after a good night’s sleep, it is time to consult your doctor. Here are a few tips that can help you in managing fatigue in the early stage:
- Review your existing medication: Get your doctor to check your medication to ensure that the fatigue is not a result of your existing medicine. Doctors often change the medication for any side effects such as this. It is also advised not to take additional medicine to counter fatigue.
- Start moving: Studies show that physical activity greatly boosts the level of energy in an individual. Daily exercise not only reduces fatigue but makes the heart and lung function more efficiently. It increases vigor and the overall quality of life. According to a study conducted by the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, it was seen that people who are more active have more self-confidence.
- Drink water: Dehydration often causes day time fatigue. It not only impairs the physical performance of an individual but also contribute to lack of alertness and motivation. A good indicator of the body’s hydration is the color of the urine. Ideally it should be yellow, pale or straw colored. Any coloration other than this signifies that the body needs more water.
- Hit the bed early: Lack of sleep is one of the biggest factors of fatigue. A study conducted by the Stanford University in 2004 showed that people with good sleeping habits suffers from less fatigue. An afternoon nap followed by a coffee further reduces fatigue and energizes a person. 8 hours of sleep is considered to be healthy and keeps fatigue at bay.
- Frequent eating: It is observed that people who eat small meals several times a day are less prone to this condition than others who eat twice or thrice a day but eat bigger meals. Frequent eating maintains a steady blood sugar level and helps a person concentrate harder. This being said, it has to be ensured that food is consumed in smaller quantities to refrain from putting on weight.
- Try Yoga: While any kind of exercise is helpful in countering fatigue, yoga is particularly helpful in boosting energy. A British study conducted among young adults showed that those who attended 6 weeks of yoga classes are found to be more energetic and mindful. Yoga should be practiced under strict supervision of an instructor to avoid any possible complications of the body.
I am 31 yrs old female, unmarried. I want to know will I face any problem if I have pregnancy in 34-35 yrs of age. Also, I have problems of weekness and feel tired very frequently please let me know what should I do? can I take any vitamin supplements or anythg I can do to keep my body healty for preganancy
Tulsi, an incredible herb having highly beneficial medicinal properties. A powerful immuno booster, wonderful herb for respiratory system. Taking 2-4 drops of tulsi early morning works wonder on your immune system. You will never suffer from cold corrhyza, bloating problems. Tulsi has antibiotic properties, anti-inflammatory as well as anti cancerous properties.
Child deliveries during pregnancies are of two types. If you are pregnant or have someone in your family who is then you can either go for caesarean section (or C-section) delivery or normal delivery, which is also known as vaginal delivery. In some case C-section delivery is chosen by your doctor as it may be a safer option in case you have some health complications. Diabetes, high blood pressure or herpes can cause complication that may in advance let you know whether the delivery procedure would be C-section or the normal one. Here are the pro and cons of both the procedure.
Natural Delivery: Benefits and Disadvantages
- Shorter stay in the hospital and time for recovery can help you in case of normal delivery.
- It may be physically painful but at the end of the day as it is a natural delivery method and you will experience less postpartum pain.
- There would be lesser chances of respiratory problems in your baby.
- Normal delivery may cause fear and anxiety which may lead to huge complications. Even your baby may face the risk of being deprived of oxygen from cord compression.
- It is also more painful and unpredictable.
- There may be increased chances of pelvic organ prolapses in normal section deliveries.
C-section: Benefits and Disadvantages
- You will be well in advance told about the delivery date by your doctor and hence planning is made easy. 2. If you have any infection like herpes chances of your baby being is reduced by c section delivery.
- There will be lesser risk of pelvic floor injury and few cases of urinary continence.
- There will be no risk of birth related trauma like bruises and swelling.
- There are surgical risks of anesthesia which can cause severe adverse side effects like headache, nausea and vomiting.
- There are also chances of heart attacks and blood clotting in veins. You may also have chances of postpartum infection in c section delivery.
- Numbness around the area of operation and bleeding may require a hysterectomy which is a surgery to remove the uterus.
There are many other pro and cons of the two methods of delivery and you should always consult your doctor and follow proper medications for better delivery of the newborn.