Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. AnjalieYour feedback matters!
1) Very low urine force 2) Strain type of Pain below the ribs from front to back side complete 3) Weak body,Joint Pain 4) Losing health(Under Weight) 5) Age 30 yrs,Male, 55kgs
My body get stressed by some work in past days, but in present days I have no this type of stressed work. I am relax. But their is body pain more at back. Also my weight also increases. I have my body get fit. What can I do?
Actually I am not working for so many months actually my job profile is into banking collection s and what ever I eat I am unable to digest the food for that I am taking daily histac evt 150 mg and I feel lot of sick as I don't do that much work also but I don't no what is the exact problem and lot of headache and body pains for that I vl b taking pain killers so please help me out with good suggestions for eating healthy food and as well I want to become much weight person. So please help me out.
I have red eyes over 3 days including body pain and what should I do to avoid fats unnecessary because I have a healthy diet I don't understand why does it happens?
I am 24 year old. I am take 2yrs codex cough syrup but now I am Quit taking codex syrup last 5month. But now I feel acidity, pain all body, fever, dry mouth, allergy. please give me best solution.
Ice packs and heating pads are the way to go when in pain. Treating pain with hot and cold therapy can be very effective for several conditions or injuries and easily affordable as well. However, the tricky part can be deciding when to apply hot and when to apply cold. At times, the therapy can include both the types.
As a general rule of thumb, ice is used for acute injuries or pain with characteristics of swelling or inflammation and heat is used for easing muscle pain or stiffness. Ultimately, both the therapies work well for treating pain.
How does heat and cold therapy relieve pain?
Both the therapies stimulate the body’s healing response. Heat therapy dilates the blood vessels, promotes blood circulation and alleviates muscle spasms. Additionally, it also alters the sensation of pain. Heat therapy employs heating pads or heating lamps for direct application of heat and also moist heat like warm baths, heated wash cloths or heated pads.
On the other hand, cold therapy constricts the blood vessels, reduces swelling and numbs any deep pain. At first, applying ice may be uncomfortable, but it helps by soothing acute pain. Cold therapy employs ice packs, coolant sprays, ice bath and also cryo-stretching, which uses cold to reduce muscle spasms during stretching.
- Using heat and ice. Whether you are using a hot pack or a cold therapy, ensure you apply the right temperature.
- When applying heat, it should not be too hot or it may lead to burns or scalds. The skin must be checked at regular intervals. Heat should not be applied to a new injury as it can increase bleeding around the injured area and make it worse. Heat is helpful for the following problems:
- Ice has been used for a long time to treat soft tissue injuries, where there is swelling. It is used to manage pain in the short term and can also be used on a long term basis to treat pain. Cold therapy is helpful in the following ways:
- Precautions when using ice and heat