Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AnjaliYour feedback matters!
I am 53 year old male. Receding hairline and thinning of hair on the front portion of the head is quite usual at this age, I understand. Whether hair transplantation is effective, without side effects and sustainable? After hair transplantation, whether any medicine should be taken to prevent further hair fall? What type of surgeon could be approached for this treatment? Minoxidil based external medicines have any side effects?
I had a c sec delivery on last Friday can you suggest me some foods for healing d stitches n can I have milk.
My vagina has swollen and its paining .there is also a lot itching with discharge of liquid. What should I do? And tell me what could be the reasons behind this?
I am 30 years old I have stomach and acidity. After lunch a very painful stomachs occurs please suggest a medicine.
I am 27 years old working professional, I thought I have a huge depression as I found lazy yawing all the day and always behave like I am in day dreaming session. Pl help and guide, eating very less.
Is meso treatment for hair loss solution useful? how long does it take to feel the effect of the treatment?
I AM GETTING SMALL WHITE PATCHES ON MY SKIN (ON HAND). RECENTLY I GOT BLACK PATCHES ON MY FACE. CAN YOU PLEASE ADVISE ME THE REASON AND MEDICATION FOR THIS?
My hair so more loss and no come new hair. Please write me medicin for my hair loss deases solution.
My name anu kashyap and my age is now 55 year and my period is discontinued before two to three month an my health going down so doctor what should I do to.
Salads are often a meal option when you want to throw in a whole lot of fresh vegetables and nice dressing to go with it, for a comprehensive meal. It's light and fresh and extremely nutritious. That is what most people think.
However, in some cases, your salad may be doing more harm than good to your health:
- Eating fresh, raw vegetables may be good once in a while, but eating too much of raw veggies make it difficult for your digestive tract to break down and digest. You may start suffering from gas, indigestion or bloating.
- Most people eat salads to lose weight, but this works only according to your body type. There are certain body types for whom too many damp foods like salads, actually causes the body to retain the dampness and thus making it harder to lose weight.
- Avoid those so called 'fat free' salad dressings that have become so popular in the market. Such dressings take the fat out of it and try to replace it with something that is artificial and genetically modified. They also have high level of fructose corn syrup that is extremely damaging by adding to your fat and making you resistant to insulin.
- Avoid vegetables that have been grown with fertilizers and pesticides and opt for organic produce instead. Genetically modified (GMO) crops have been known to be the cause of several chronic diseases and conditions.
- A distinction must be made between healthy and unhealthy fats. Processed oils and refined oils that are added to salads can increase LDL cholesterol and make you prone to coronary heart disease.
- Adding too much protein to your salad can be counterproductive and redundant, exposing you to the risk of cancer.
This however, doesn't mean that you should stay away from your favorite salad, but to be aware of what goes into it and how much. Don't always be fooled by its freshness and pockets of flavor.