Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AnjaliYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor My friend Sunil aged at 26. His problem is over weight now is 83 kg. What is remedy for fast weight lose.
Does groundnuts causes kidney stones? Plse advise the food to be avoided in order to avoid kidney stone formation.
Lybrate | Dr. Sachin Yadav speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am not getting weight and I am very thin. I have tried many things but they didn't work out. I have very small Breasts also I want to increase my weight nd breast size. Suggest something!
I've been diagnosed with migraines and I've had them for over 2 years. I have been on topamax and am now on verapamil. My migraines came back with burning sensations and I was referred to a neurologist which I am seeing now and whom put me on verapamil. Now my migraines are back and worse than before. I am vomiting and have dizziness and weakness. My eyes are constantly giving me issues once a migraine starts and I get very bad pain in base of my skull (in the back) and down my neck. Its every day now and nothing takes them away. Please help.
Hello sir I want to change my front teeth because it was broke about 10 years ago and I wanna replace it with new one. What will be the cost of teeth changing.
Hello Dr. I am 26 year old girl and suffering from irregular mensuration problem and it always delay what I have to do ?
Hello dr. I am 42 yr old man and I have some dark scars on my upper cheek. Please advise to get rid of the same.
I am 64 years old. A diabetic for more than 10 yrs, but under control with medicines. Latest HBA1C is 6.3During the last two months, I feel pain in myright hand -between shoulder and knee- and also in the shoulder whenever I lift the hand or turn it. With muscle relaxant tablets and/or with ointment massage (moov or Himami) I get relief considerably. But the discomfort returns from time to time. Can you kindly advice on further course?
My age is 27, married one yr b4. I ve pcod problem, what medicine I can take to get pregnant. Am using regestrone tab now.
I am 20 years old, I get pain in my backbone in playing time, one year later. I went to many doctor, but nothing what can I do?
My question is only that, y I feel so week all the time. N having hair fall a Lott. Want a solution for these problems. N my eyesight is also weak.
What is fever what are the causes of fever types of fever fever in children nd meaning of fever in hindi and what are the symptoms of fever and treatments of fever nd how fever creates.
I am an athlete but now I m facing stamina problem I am drinking elctrall water but still I m not able to get my previous stamina that am used to have, can you give me a solution.
Asthma is a condition characterized by wheezing and difficulty in breathing. Asthma is a common disease that affects children, teenagers and adults alike. Depending on what triggers an asthmatic attack, asthma can be categorized as four types. These are:
- Allergic asthma: This sort of asthma usually begins in childhood and is caused by the overproduction of immunoglobulins as a reaction to the allergen. This type of asthma can also be passed on from one generation to another through genes.
- Infective asthma: This is caused by viral bronchial or upper respiratory tract infections. It is not hereditary.
- Emotional asthma: Some cases of asthma can be triggered by psychological factors such as stress, grief or anxiety. However, it is not clear if this is the sole trigger for asthma.
- Occupational asthma: Exposure to metallic dusts, biological detergents, polyurethane, etc. can also trigger asthmatic attacks. This type of asthma is called occupational asthma.
A homeopath will not only determine the type of asthma, but will also delve into a detailed medical history of the patient before prescribing medication. Some forms of homeopathic medication that can be used to treat asthma are:
- Lpecac: This is used to treat asthma in cases where the difficulty breathing is accompanied by a feeling of heaviness over the chest, dyspnoea, constant coughing with no expectoration and cold perspiration. It is often aggravated by motion.
- Arsenicum: Asthmatic attacks that begin in the middle of the night and are accompanied by restlessness and anguish can be treated with arsenicum. This is especially beneficial in cases of chronic asthma in elderly people and habitual dyspnoea.
- Nux vomica: This is used mainly to treat asthmatic attacks triggered by gastric troubles or be excessive intake of coffee and alcohol. A constricted feeling around the lower part of the chest is another symptom of this type of asthma.
- Kali bichromicum: Asthmatic attacks that wake a patient up in the wee hours of the morning compelling him to sit up, in order to be able to breathe can be treated with Kali bichromicum. A stringy yellow mucus expectoration is another symptom of this type of asthma. It can also be used as an effective form of treatment for asthmatic attacks caused by nervousness.
- Natrum sulphuricum: This is used to treat asthmatic attacks caused by a change in weather. In such cases, the asthmatic attack is accompanied by diarrhea and greenish expectoration. It is usually worst in the early mornings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.