Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Anithakumari AmYour feedback matters!
I have an ear block since 10 days. My doctor said its due to common cold. Will smoking little amount of weed worsen the current situation?
I have a problem of pain in ear it is due to over hearing of music through headset with high sound or some type of allergies. How to over come the problem. Suggest me a answer.
I am 51 years old having gerd with sliding hiatus hernia for past one year. Now nose got blocked and throat is paining with full of sores, what is the solution? Is it alarming?
I have pain in my throat about 2 month. So I could not eat any thing. When I want to eat food my throat have paining. So I feel very weak. And illness. What should I do.
I have a chronic head ache problem. It happening from last 5-6 yrs. Happens generally after 2-3 hrs of bath or when I walk around under the sun for 10-15 mins and come back home, and its also happens when I drink something cold or stay in ac rooms for 10-15 mins. I had done few test also as per the doctors whom I consulted here. 1) pns sinus 2) ct of scan of brain But as per them nothing found there. I last consulted with an ent specialist about 6-months back he told me that it's one kind of migraine which occurs due to stress. And given me a medicine after dinner. I felt good after taking that for 3 months and then he told me to stop the medicine and check whether the problem of head pain come again or not. Few days its didn't happened. But from last 2 months same thing happening again. Please help me so that I can get rid of this sever pain. It's start from right or left and gradually cover whole head. Some times stays for few mins. And sometimes stays for long. I took ceridon or sinarest for relief from this pain. Please help me.
I am having problem with right ear diagnosed with tinnitus and meunier's disease. Having VERTIGO, vomiting sometimes, heaviness always in head etc. Please advise right medicine to take and oblige.
I am 22years now. I have major sinus problems spclly during winter season. How to get rid of my sinus problem?
I am suffering from phlegm in my throat its been 2 years I have tried various medicines and doing some precaution its just same.
How much can a rhinoplasty correct this? Can it correct it to be a normal nose? Also, hope you could give me the "estimate" cost of the whole procedure. Thanks a lot.
I have lost my smelling ability past 3 years. Now all the odors became near to same for me. I knew that I lost my smelling ability. Is this very dangerous.
Throat is feeling like burning , left side of stomach is slightly paining, stool is not clearing. When small amount of waste releases as stool then feeling slightly relaxed. And in large intestine small holes are there. (as report)
I am a 24 year young boy. When I went to college yesterday, suddenly, I had a blooding from my nose. I happens sometimes also. What should I do?
Why it is feel. Like I am dieing but the doctor do worry stop worrying. But that's not the cause .the is I am feeling like I am go to die. But all my blood work are normal. CBC blood test/ kidney function test/ liver function test/thyroid function test. HDL and LDL test. Sugar test urine test. Crp blood test. CKMB test D-dimer. Chest xray / ECG /echo cardiogram / ct scan on the brain and sinus. All my test is normal no finding's. But I like I am going to die. But I have a gum abscess but I am treating it with antibiotics 625 mg. But the antibiotics will not make you feel sick yes or no. Or my doctors miss something in my test?
Sir my throat is continuing pain from 2 weeks. I have taken medicine bt not getting any relief. Can you help me?
Cyclothymia is a type of a mood disorder which is relatively light or mild in nature. If you are suffering from this condition, then you will experience extreme mood swings for very short periods of time. During these mood swings, you may experience a low period (depressed mood) or a high period when you are extremely happy.
There is no set or structured pattern for the highs and lows that you will experience during this condition. This feature of the disease makes it more difficult to detect and diagnose. The duration of your mood swings usually last just for a few days but can also be extended up to a few weeks. So, the only sign of identifying this medical condition is that if you are not having a normal mood for an extended period of time then you should consult a specialist doctor to enquire more about the condition.
Though there are no special symptoms of this disorder, the usual signs of mild depression and hypomania can be a possible symptom of Cyclothymia.
Some of them are:
- Hypomanic symptoms
- Racing thoughts
- Minimal sleep
- Excessive talking
- Extreme optimism
- Raised self-esteem
- Being happy without any reason
- Unnecessary fear
- Concentration difficulties
- Abnormal weight changes
The mood swings that you experience during this situation do not get better with time or vanish automatically. So it is always desirable that you seek some medical assistance from a specialist doctor on seeing the symptoms of either hypomania or depression.
This does not always hold true but you might also start to experience suicidal thoughts if you also have a bipolar I or II disorder along with cyclothymia. So, if any such thoughts appear in your mind, then you should seek immediate medical assistance.
I am 72 year old male. I am having sore throat for the last one month. Consulted local ENT. He said nothing to worry. He told it is due to acidity and advised me non spicy foods. Shall I gargle with saline water or antiseptic gargle solutions?
My baby is born normally and she is 23 days old. She has nasal congestion. Nasal drops are not working. Vomiting after feeding is another issue with her. In a day she is fed 8 to 10 times and she vomits the same time. It will be a great help if you give a good help.
I have bad sore throat after having Indian cuisine, please help I don't wanna use any home remedies.
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic rememdy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium Metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta Carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for.