Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anitha Wagle
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anitha WagleYour feedback matters!
I have back pain. I can not sit properly because my back starts paining and if I sit it became very hard for me to stand up and walk again. What should I do?
Thrill to fill
3-dimensional obturation/filling in root canal treatment (RCT)
Root canals are now painless, faster and more accurate with latest rotary devices and 3 dimension filling system. Least failure and better prognosis of the tooth.
Why remove when we can save?
There is a myth among all people that a dentist is confined to 32 teeth and he doesn’t know other medical knowledge but I want to share some points with you:
- Dentistry is a specialty which involves oral cavity and surrounding structures (similar to skin, ent, etc)
- It doesn’t deal only with 32 teeth
- A dentist is a surgeon
- A dentist deals with all the diseases with oral manifestations
- No other speciality in medicine has been further divided into specialities
- A dentist is an anaesthetist (he gives anesthesia for many procedures)
- A dentist is a radiographer (he takes the x-ray of his patients himself)
- A dentist is a children’s specialist (he is the only surgeon who can make children to sit for a surgery without general anesthesia)
- A dentist deals with oral cancer (he knows to take biopsy. Oral cancer tops the various other cancers which occur in humans)
- A dentist is an bone specialist he deals with double joint i. E temporomandibular joint which is only one double joint in the body
- A dentist deals with trigeminal neuralgia so a neurologist
- A dentist knows the aids symptoms which manifest mainly in oral cavity
- As a surgeon he knows how to control bp and sugar so a diabetologist
- He makes smiles and helps to make love
Happy dentists day to all my dentist friends!