Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Anitha WagleYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms of diabetes nd what precautions a diabetic person should take? Nd what is the symptoms of low bp?
What are the symptoms of migraine and moreover I used to get one- sided headache is this a serious problem regarding my health point of you?
I have vertigo issue from 2 years and my left ear is always blocked and also not feeling sense, I also have sinus problem in a nose. My head is spinning suddenly on anytime. Kindly do the needful help.
I am 24 year girl and having hair fall problem. Continually my hair falling whenever I comb and wash my hair. I drink plenty of water still the problem is same.
I am 20 year old. I loose 25 kg of weight now gone under weight my height is 5'9 and my now weight is 60. I want to set my diet and do not want to increase weight with belly fat. When ever I start eating my belly increases wht to do and wht to eat to gain muscles but not belly fat. Please help. If possible give diet plan and workout plan also. One more question can I go to gym.
I want to increase my height. I haven't tried anything till now for my height. Please can you suggest me some beneficial exercises and food that. I can have for this?
With the onset of winters, not only people experience lazy mornings but many also find themselves in low spirits or what we call “winter blues”.
Winter depression or seasonal affective disorder should not be confused with general laziness and oversleeping that comes with the onset of winters. Many people are diagnosed with seasonal affective disorder, it is a clinical disorder which occurs with the change in season, specially during winters. It is a sub type of depression. Peole experimce mood chnages and symptkms similar to depression with during the winter season and improves with the arrival of spring and summer season.
Symptoms of s. A. D
If the symptoms have been occuring with the onset at the specific time of winters for the last two years without any other associative incident.
1. Loss of apetite/ increase in apetite
2. Crying spells
3. Loss of interest in routine activities
4. Feeling low or sad.
5. Sleeping more than usual.
It can be effectively treated with psychotherapy, light therapy and/or medications. While symptoms improve with change in season but treatment could help the person get relief from depressive symptoms quickly. People should either try to expose themselves to sun whenever possible in winters. Stay connected to your environment and people. Talk about your symptoms with a psychologist. It is a manageable condition and treatment would help you enjoy the winters.
I have this problem of grey flakes in my hairs and some times there are sores on my head out of which yellow things come out.And all od this is causing hair loss. I wish to know what sort of problem is it and how it can cured?
I am suffering from back pain from last 6 years. I have been using nicip 100 mg tablet half a day from last 5 years. What precautions need to take to reduce the side effects of this tablet? What may be the side effects?
I am 30 year old, and am suffering from high range of cholesterol around 219 and tg 290. I regularly do workout aprox 1hr, no drink and no smoking.
I am 17 years old boy. My weight is 35 kg only. I suffered from TB. How to increase my weight as soon as possible?
I have pimples more than 4years on my face, now my pimples got cleared but the place gets scar how to get my skin clear.
Hello, doctors. I have problem of with my tongue. My tongue is splitting in the front part and in sides as well. I does not pain or burn. But I want to know why its happening and how to cure it.
I am having backache since last four months. Lower part of the belly is aching. Please help me prescribing me some medicine.
The fallopian tubes are not mere passages for the egg to travel from the ovaries to the uterus. It is here that conception occurs and hence healthy fallopian tubes are essential for the fertilization of an egg.
Damaged fallopian tubes are the most common cause of infertility. This damage can fall under three categories.
- Blocked fallopian tubes
- One blocked and one open fallopian tube
- Tubal scarring
The third is usually an effect of pelvic infections or natural healing after a pelvic surgery. Sadly, in most cases, this condition is discovered only after infertility has been diagnosed. Other causes of fallopian tubal scarring include:
- STDs such as chlamydia trachomatis and neisseria gonorrhea
- Adhesions caused by ruptured ovarian cysts
- A history of ectopic pregnancies
Fallopian tubal scarring has no recognizable symptoms. Chronic pelvic pain is the only known symptom of this damage and that too can be seen only in severe cases of tubal scarring. On diagnosing infertility, your doctor will perform one of these tests to determine the condition of your fallopian tubes.
- Hysterosalpingogram: This is a type of X-ray. Your doctor will open the vagina with a speculum and inject a liquid into the uterus with the help of a catheter. If the liquid does not pass through the fallopian tubes, it is said to be blocked. This however, does not say much about tubal scarring.
- Laparoscopy: A small incision is made below the belly button and a slim, flexible tube with a camera is passed through the incision. This gives your doctor a clear view of the condition of your fallopian tubes. A laparoscopy can also be used to rule out other causes of infertility such as endometriosis or blocked fallopian tubes.
Treatment for infertility caused by tubal scarring is of two types:
- Surgery: This is suggested in cases where tubal scarring is minimal. Depending on the intensity and placement of scar tissue, your doctor may decide to perform one of many types of surgeries. He may choose to remove the scarred section of the fallopian tube, create a new opening (in case of blockages) or rebuild the damaged edges of the fallopian tubes.
- In Vitro Fertilization(IVF): Women with badly scarred fallopian tubes usually have poor chances of conceiving naturally. Hence, IVF is the preferred treatment route. However, your doctor may still advise you to undergo surgery and remove the damaged tubes prior to IVF to prevent the tubes from filling with fluid.