Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I have back pain before few days I take lots of medical but pain didn't gone what can I do for release the pain.
II am Vinay Kohli aged 59 years living in Faridabad India. I have been having pain in both the knees for the last few years. I have been advised to get the knee replacement done by a few doctors. Need your advice on the best available implant.
Sir I m suffering from high fever and headache since last four days so I request you to give me a proper treatment.
I am 17 years old I got red spots on my face. Few years ago I have pimple but not now. I got very much red spots on my face please suggest me something.
50 year lady nervous break down after a very bad loss of temper. Now normal but has heavy head and nausea feeling.?
Is it possible that during first intercourse the vaginal seal don't break and if soo then what are the reasons and when we will come to know? Thank you nd regards.
I feel headache from last 2 months it start in the morning and increase the evening. I feel the pain on my for head. It's increase whenever I go to out side the room whenever I go to outside the room it's increase. Please suggest me what should I do.
Gout is a type of arthritis that causes inflammation, usually in one joint, that begins suddenly.
Gouty arthritis is caused by the deposition of crystals of uric acid in a joint.
Gout can cause symptoms and signs such as
Nodules under the skin called tophi,
- Joint redness,
- Swollen joints,
- Joint pain,
- The warmth of the joint.
The most reliable method to diagnose gout is to have fluid removed from an inflamed joint and examined under a microscope for uric acid crystals.
The primary dietary goal for gout is to limit your intake of foods with high amounts of purine in them. Ideally, you will have little or no foods that are high in purine and only small amounts of those with moderate amounts of purine.
Foods considered high in purine content include:
- Some fish, seafood and shellfish, including anchovies, sardines, mackerel, scallops, herring, mussels, codfish, trout, and haddock
- Some meats such as bacon, turkey, veal, venison, liver, beef kidney, brain, and sweetbreads
- Alcoholic beverages
Foods considered moderate in purine content include:
- Meats such as beef, veal, poultry, pork, and lamb
- Crab, lobster, oysters, and shrimp
- Vegetables such as asparagus, spinach, green peas, mushrooms, and cauliflower
- Kidney beans, lentils, and lima beans
Your other goals will be to:
- Lose weight if you are overweight: make sure that you do this slowly because fast weight loss will actually increase the uric acid levels in your blood.
- Drink plenty of fluids: this can help with removing uric acid from your blood. Be sure to limit fluids with caffeine and/or calories; water and seltzer are the best choices.
- Increase your low-fat dairy intake: there has been some research that has shown that those who drink low-fat milk or consume low-fat yogurt have lower uric acid levels than those who do not.
- Keep your fruit and vegetable intake up: you may get a reduction in your uric acid levels by having fruit, such as cherries, and vegetables (those that are not sources of purine), as part of your diet.
- Chronic gout is treated using medications that lower the uric acid level in the body.
- Left untreated, gout can cause irreversible joint damage, kidney problems, and tophi.
- Triggers for gout attacks include surgery, dehydration, beverages sweetened with sugar or high fructose corn syrup, beer, liquor, red meat, and seafood.
- Cherries may help prevent gout attacks.
I am 16 years old and I am not able to sleep since 2 days and I am not able to concentrate on my studies because of headache so what should I do?
I am going into depression mode for every small thing which makes me feel that I can not do anything in life. I need a solution for this.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is the key for enhanced gum and dental health. Tooth erosion is characterised by decay of the outer and inner parts of the teeth. It occurs when certain sugar containing foods such as milk, candy and cakes leave behind residual quantities, thus causing small food particles to get stuck to and remain in the teeth. These are then digested by the bacteria in the mouth and converted to acids. The acids in combination with saliva form a layer called plaque that causes tooth erosion.
To prevent tooth erosion, you can employ these simple methods:
- Regular flossing: Flossing is an often neglected aspect of dental hygiene. Flossing helps in removing food residues stuck between the teeth that your toothbrush cannot clean. Use proper technique while flossing as improper technique can damage your gums.
- Brushing twice a day: You should brush at least twice a day with toothpaste that contains fluoride. If possible, brush regularly after eating a meal.
- Eat well balanced meals: Eat well balanced meals for your gums to receive proper nourishment. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet as they are rich in antioxidants and vitamins. These antioxidants and vitamins help maintain overall gum and dental health.
- Fluoridated water: Drink fluoridated water, as it helps in preventing tooth erosion.
- Use Mouthwash regularly: Use an antiseptic mouthwash to keep your mouth bacteria free. Bacteria in your mouth can lead to rapid tooth erosion.
- Rinse your mouth: Rinse your mouth with water after every meal. Rinsing helps in removing food particles from your mouth that may contribute to tooth erosion.
- Avoid junk food: Avoid snacking on junk foods as they contain hidden sugars that can increase your risks of tooth erosion. Avoid sugar based drinks as they can harm your teeth and cause cavities.
- Dental sealants: A sealant is a coating that is applied on the tooth to prevent it from getting affected by plaque. They usually last for 8-10 years after which they need to be replaced.
- Visit the dentist regularly: Visit the dentist on a regular basis for check-ups as any underlying issue that can create potential problems in the future may need to be resolved.