Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anitha Rao
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anitha RaoYour feedback matters!
Jhansi Lakshmi Rao
Hi, After marriage for few years me and my partner are not in a want of child. So which are the safety measures that we should take while being intimate.
Can homeopathy medicine contain with allopathy medicine. Both medicine eat in same day or should have to avoid one medicine. Please help sir.
Hello? I'm 30 years old married. Trying to conceive from 2 years but no success. All reports are normal except my AMH level was 2.75 last year and came down to 1.82 this year. My doctor give me Ovy Dsr 75 mg for 1 month. What should I do?
The brain is not a stagnant realm fed with a granted quota of intelligence and memory at birth. It is always in a state of flux. Exercising your brain in various ways accelerates its ability to perform better. It is in your hands to have a sharper take on situations and occurrences. Playing games that require brainstorming, solving quizzes, crosswords or playing chess makes you feel rejuvenated and tired at the same time; the reason being activated brain cells. A healthy brain will affect your life decisions positively and you probably will think rightly before you leap.
Tips to exercise those brain cells:
- Meditate and calm your mind: Ten minutes of meditation each day can help you get over anxiety. When your mind is at peace you think out pros and cons with enhanced insight. This composure reflects in each of your actions. Meditation demands your brain to be quiet when it is accustomed to work; you therefore have greater control over it.
- Music can improve your brain abilities: Music is the best antidote for a sloppy brain. Music excites the neurons healing a bruised memory. It gifts you with clarity of thought. Apart from listening to music one must try to play a musical instrument. Teaching yourself things puts your mind through a strict regimen of constructive activities.
- Take out time to learn a new language: We are paralyzed the minute our brain gives up. Due to several external and internal reasons each one of us is likely to suffer from cognitive disorders on being subjected to extreme pressure or shock. Trying to learn a new language motivate your brain cells to have a wider vocabulary, which further restricts your chances of brain damage.
- Mental mathematics could better your intelligence: Calculators, computers and phones are ridding us of our ability to compute individual data. Computation and consolidation of data helps your mind to work faster with precision. So, you now know those lessons on mental mathematics in childhood were actually the key to a well rounded brain.
- Think of something novel: The more the number of neurons the merrier is your brain. Take pains to direct your mind on a novel track. Thinking beyond what is given and expected helps your brain grow new neurons. It builds up your creativity letting you discover more of your capabilities. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi doctor, meri periods date 2 Feb thi but Abhi tak mjhe periods nahi hue maine aj pregnancy test bhi Kiya but wo negative hai to kya mere pregnant hone ke chances hai ya nahi? Or periods miss hone ke kitne din bad test report Sahi ati hai?
I am pcod patient I am using suparipak majun e reham and masturin syrup is it good for pcod and I want 2 lose weight I am 75 now I want 2 cure this pcod because my marriage is in June please help me Dr. in this medicine after marriage I will become pregnant.
I am 21 years old. I am 5 month pregnant and I had misoprostol vaginal tablets but having no bleeding.
I am a mother of three. I have had a BTL done 6 years ago, however I don't want to go through IVF I was hoping I would have an operation on my tubes or tube to enable me to get pregnant please advise. My babies are 16 years. 11 years and 7 years respectively and they are all through caesarian Section.
Common Sexual Problems in Men - Impotence
For men, one of the most terrifying sexual problems is impotence, or erectile dysfunction. This is an issue that can worsen in time, and which can frustrate both men and their sexual partners. If you notice any symptoms, you should take action as fast as possible.
What is the meaning of impotence?
This problem is normally seen as an inability to achieve or maintain an erection that can successfully start and finish a sexual act. Age is not extremely important when it comes to impotence, but older men have more chances to suffering of this condition.
It is not uncommon to fail in achieving an erection at a given moment. This can happen if you are stressed or tired. Problems appear if this happens often. In this case, treatment is required.
Impotence can have various causes and it can be influenced by both psychological and physical factors. Even some serious conditions like kidney disorders, diabetes, Parkinson's, cholesterol or heart diseases can cause impotence. However, keep in mind that anxiety, stress, sexual boredom, depression or problems in a relationship can also cause impotence.
Facts related to impotence
Believe it or not, impotence can affect one in ten men all around the world. Of course, it is impossible to know the exact number of men who suffer from impotence. This happens because many people who suffer from impotence to embarrassed to go to the doctor. Most of the people in cause consider that they cannot discuss this problem with their doctors or sexual partners. But this is just another obstacle in resolving the problem.
It is much better to treat a dysfunction than to leave it to worsen. So if you have any problems in this area, you can also suffer from disappointment, anxiety, emotion, etc. And the list can continue with even worse conditions, if you do not seek medical advice.
How can erectile dysfunction be treated?
Recently, lots of treatments have been discovered and improved. They have managed to prove to be quite successful. Nowadays, there are lots of treatments that remain available for everyone in need to use. Firstly, you should talk to your partner. Sometimes men can give in to the pressure (intentional or not) to perform. In this case, a serious discussion can take the load off and even encourage an erection.
This is another thing to consider. For instance, drug abuse, too much alcohol or heavy smoking can intensify the impotence problems. If you suffer from impotence, consider seeing a doctor who can offer you a full and complete consultation. After investigations, this doctor can offer you the proper remedy. There are a couple of popular drugs that are normally prescribed when the problem of male erectile dysfunction strikes. But every man has different problems, so every treatment will also be different. What matters the most is to get healthy and to have a good sex life!