Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anitha. RYour feedback matters!
I got sexually active with my partner. I took an ipill within 30 hours he ejaculated in me. I had two days bleeding after 6 days. I generally have period of only 2 to 3 days. I have done two pregnancy tests. Both of them negative. But I have not received my periods although it's a week late. Do I stand a chance to ge pregnant. Please advice. Which are the symptoms to be notice in very early pregnancy. I feel normal generally.
My lmp is nov. 14 Supposed to be I will have my menstruation on dec. 14 but did not come. We hd contact on dec. 7,8,9 and 19,20. I took pregnancy test two weeks after I had my period missed and its negative. Last dec. 31 and jan. 1 I had slight bleeding from dark red to light brown. Could it be menstruation or implantation bleeding?
Can you get an STI from oral sex if one person has a fever blister? Also, if a person has an STI, is oral sex still OK?
Hi recently my wife got operated for ectopic pregnancy on 15th Aug 2016. She had her 1 tube removed since it was not possible to abort the baby without that. Now my questions are Her drain pipe is removed and the stitches are removed as well. So when can we start to have intercourse again? Will there be a problem in future if we want to plan for a baby? What are complications that can occur due to removal of 1 tube. Thank you in advance for your advise.
Endometriosis is a condition where the endometrial tissue lining the womb, grows outside the urethral lining. This can cause severe pelvic pain and a host of other complications, if it is not treated on time.
Here is everything you need to know about this ailment:
Symptoms: Owing to the location of this tissue and its painful protrusion through the lining or walls of the womb, one of the earliest and most painful symptoms experienced may include severe cramps and pain during the menstrual cycle. Also, the patient will experience pain in the lower abdomen region about a week before the onset of the cycle. Heavy bleeding as well as infertility may be experienced in such cases too. Sexual intercourse will also give rise to pain in the region, while discomfort will be felt during the bowel movements. Pain in the lower back will also be experienced throughout the menstruation period.
Stages: There are several stages of this disease and its progression, each of which will require a different form of treatment. These four stages usually depend on the location, size, depth and number of the endometrial implants within the body of the patient.
- Minimal Stages: In this stage, usually there will be small wounds and lesions as well as shallow implants on the ovaries. Inflammation in the pelvic cavity can also be felt in this stage.
- Mild Stage: In this stage, there will also be light lesions and shallow implants which will spread over the ovaries as well as the pelvic lining.
- Moderate Stage: In this stage, the implants will dig deeper into the ovaries and the pelvic lining, which will result in the growth of even more lesions.
- Severe Stage: As the name suggests, in this stage the patient will experience deep implants along with lesions in the bowels and the fallopian tubes.
Treatment: There are varied forms of this treatment including pain relief medication for minimal to mild stage patients. Also, hormonal therapy with the help of supplements may be prescribed. Hormonal contraceptives may also be used. In such cases, medication like Danazol, Medroxyprogesterone, Gonadotripin releasing hormone agonists, and other such elements may be prescribed. Conservative surgery and radical surgery may follow, depending on the severity of the condition. Laparoscopy is the preferred form of treatment in such cases.
A hysterectomy can be conducted as a final resort where the surgeon will remove the cervix as well as the uterus of the patient. This will make pregnancy impossible for the patient, thereafter. To stem estrogen production, the ovaries will also be removed.
One must discuss all risks and complications before going in for a certain form of treatment for this ailment.
I am 30 years old female i went to infertility hospital told conceive Dr. Advanced me this tablets evadiol, irolet, meprate, dospec-sl ,by taking this I have difficult in breathing which tablet should I stop for this problem pl. Tell me.
Hello I am 31 years old I delivered a baby 2 years ago n was having gestational diabetes during pregnancy. After delivery it was gone but wht precautions should b taken not to get the diabetes in future.
I have got married in feb 16 but still after 5 months I haven't get pregnant where as me and my husband continuously doing sex without taking any precaution. Is it any serious matter. Actually I am 32. Is there any need to consult any gyno for further checkup or we can wait for our baby. Before marriage I have also done sex with some one numerous time.
Can you advise the treatment for 17 year old girl diagnosed with polycystic ovaries. Can it be cured by homeopathy or ayurveda?
Shying away from your desires and inhibitions is not good for your mental health and it is also important that we communicate to our partners about what we desire. Oral sex is a sexual activity, in which the mouth and tongue of one partner stimulates the genitals of the other partner. Oral sex is supposed to be pleasurable and fun for both the partners. However, you must keep in mind that HIV and sexually transmitted diseases may spread through oral sex; so consider using a condom. Also, it is not compulsory for you to let him ejaculate in your mouth.
Mentioned below are a few ways you can blow your partner's mind in bed without even having sexual intercourse.
- Take control: While giving a blow job is fun, exploratory and playful, it is also very empowering. You are in charge and in control of his pleasure. Before taking him in your mouth, touch him sensually and spread some flavored lube on his shaft that is safe to consume.
- Let yourself linger: Do not be in a hurry. Savor it and make him squirm. Dirty talk is a great idea and heightens the excitement and pleasure.
- Avoid gagging: Unlike pornography, research concludes that couples enjoy a lot more when they avoid gagging or deep throating. Gagging puts both the partners out of mood.
- Explore underneath: It is very important that you stimulate the frenulum which comprises of a bundle of nerves. Flick it slowly with the tip of your tongue and halt every time you hit the erogenous spots.
- Take a lick: Sexologists believe that licking the penis (just like you lick a popsicle) is incredibly arousing and gets him worked up. It also sustains the excitement.
- Be enthusiastic: It is important to convey your genuine enthusiasm. If you are enjoying the act, let him know so he can receive more pleasure.
- Spice it up: Get a bit naughty and he will worship you in return. Studies say that with increase in arousal, pain tolerance also increases. Dig your fingernails into him or tighten your mouth's grip around his arousal to intensify the act.
- Try teeth: Gently scrape his shaft with the surface of your teeth and trail it with your tongue. This is unbelievably sexy.
- Pop an ice: Create a tingly sensation in him by drinking cold water or sucking on an ice cube just before you take him in your mouth.
- Make some noise: Not only does moaning turn him on, but it also adds to your excitement. Vibrations to create a pleasurable sensation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.