Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnithaYour feedback matters!
I am 27 year old female, I have a pain in chest and back, and I got my e. C. G done and e. C. O as well. And the reports are fine. I am confused?
I am 36 years old I have pain in back in my west and legs and also pan in my arm, so please help us.
I have got a very big problem please help me I have got a headache and a back pain and please help me.
I am 46 years male. I have pain in my knees. Often feel pain on both sides of chest. What should i do?
Meri mummy ke knee me bht dard h chalte me haddi takrati h bhut dard hota h x ray krwaya to gap bta rahe h please btaye ye drd hmesa rhta h ya chala jata h.
I m suffering from Spondylitics arthritis, now my backache is not bending more than 30%. But treatment is continued Dr. Said it is an permanent disease What can I do next?
I have pain in my knee from last 2 years. And some time I feel pain heel. I am still regular play badminton. Kindly advice how to get rid from pain.
I have pain in my left hand since one month from shoulder to elbow lateral posterior side. I checked my BP and it was 155/110. But later it was normal and some times it varies. I consulted one cardiologist he advice me to have medicine for 10 days to control bp.(lodoz 2.5 mg. And he told ki after 10 days you visit and if require get stress test done, but I did not get time and but still I get pain mostly at morning time pls tell me what is your advise. Thanks.
I am 20 year old I hav backache from last 1-1.5 years I use many oils lot of creams but the pain is continue. Wt I do for relief from the backache pain?
Sir I have pain in right ankle due to surgery in 2008, I am still continuing with this pain. Can you suggest any process Thanking U sir.
Doctor, I am 35 years old Male, weight 78 kg, After doing exercise I am feeling my hand and leg joints are weak and next day the weakness is making me to avoid exercise. Kindly advice, how can I get strong joints back. Before this I suffered with stress and severe constipation for more than 6 months. Now stress levels are almost normal. Constipation came down and digestion is getting improved.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.
Related Tip: "Why Do Women Face Joint Pain Problems More Than Men?"