Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anitha NsnYour feedback matters!
Hello sir / madam I am married since 2 year Trying for baby since 1 year Not conceived yet My sperm count is 15 million / ml Motility is 80 % Morphology is 70 % Can I be father.
Hi Doctors, I am writing here for my girlfriend related problem. During first to third day of her periods she faces severe pain in stomach, back n legs and also feel laziness. The flow is too much for first 3 days. She is divorced n having 1 girl child. I request you kindly consult me the treatment for her.
I (34y) am into my second trimester of pregnancy. I want to know what (names) are the specific tests/scans that I can get done and at what stage of pregnancy, to ensure the overall healthiness of my baby. I have a healthy first child. No known genetic disorders exist in our families.
I have done sex with my girlfriend without any protection and she took unwanted 72 after 8 hours does it is 100% secure or there is any chance of pregnancy.
I get yeast infection on using intravaginal contraception and my partner can not use condoms. What are the other alternatives?
Vaginal problems are very common and a little awareness can enable women to take care of this delicate region of their body. Vaginal infections are the most irritable and hurtful and lack of education on the same makes it difficult to prevent them; from burning and itching to unpleasant odour, most women have faced these infections at some point of their lives.
Here are few points you must know about to stay clear of these infections.
1. Vaginal infections: vagina contains bacteria and yeast which are good and maintain the health of the area. However, things like change in levels of hormones, poor hygiene, pregnancy, sexual contact, antibiotics, disturb the balance of health, thus causing infections. Most common types of vaginal infections are: bacterial infections, yeast infections, trichomonas vaginitis. While there exist over-the-counter cure for these infections, it is best to visit your gynecologist and get the infections diagnosed & treated.
2. Cervix inflammation: infection or inflammation in the cervix is called cervicitis. It is pretty common and is influenced by a number of factors like allergies, infections or irritations - it is important to know the cause of cervicitis because in the long run, it could pose a problem with fertility. Symptoms of cervicitis include foul smelling vaginal discharge, pain during passing urine, pelvic pain, abnormal bleeding like bleeding after sexual contact or between periods. Cervicitis is treated with the help of anti-fungal medications, antibiotics and anti-viral medications depending upon the evaluation of the underlying cause.
3. Pelvic and uterine infection: infection in the uterus and pelvis is also a matter which should not be left untreated. It can present with pain lower abdomen, pain during intercourse, frequent and painful urination. The infection can be caused by various organisms which can lead to pelvic inflammatory disease which in turn can spread to the uterus, ovaries and the fallopian tubes.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Hi I am 28 years old. I just want to know that is running and walking exercise affect our period? Because before my period continues 3-4 days, recently I started exercises and felt that my period decreased to 2 days. Please suggest something.
My sister serum aso titre is 355 what should she do I order to get rid of this problem and what are the consequences of this.
Sir, I have 3 months baby. Last week my mensuration cycle got started. Now I can't give breast milk which is very low. Now I take lactare tablet for 2 days. Is it increase breast milk? Can I again breast feed to my baby? Say possible answer for me.
Hello doctor last month my sister has taken abortion pills. She is not pregnant now. She gets her periods in this month. But no more bleeding was appeared. Will her next period be proper. Pls advice. What to do? Any extra tablets should be taken or not for bleeding.
My wife had a pain in waist on last night and her period date is 7 and there is no period today also and she had a pain on uterus also so tell me wht is the reason.
I am getting my period in every fifteen days and flow is very less. Is it risky. Is it I need to consult doctor soon.
I have pcod hormones problem but ovarian cyst not there follicle egg not growing but intercourse after little burning sensation is there why any medicines please tell me scanning did last 3 months before June month cyst not there please tell me medicines.
I am 28 years married lady. Having problem of PCOD I have irregular period. Last 3 month I hadn't period yet. I have done pregnancy test. But result was negative. What should I do?
Dislocation refers to an injury, which causes the bones to abnormally separate from each other in the joint, which is the meeting place of the bones. Dislocation causes intense pain and is most common in the fingers, shoulders and the elbows. Although a timely diagnosis can make your pain go away, any future injury in the tendons or the ligaments might bring back the injury.
What can cause a dislocation?
The causes of dislocation are as follows:
- A body joint can get dislocated if you have suffered a fall.
- If you are into any form of sports that requires strenuous physical activity and intense exertion on certain body parts like gymnastics, football or volleyball you have a chance of suffering from dislocated body joints.
- Automobile accidents can also cause dislocation of joints.
- Some People who are with a loose ligament and are more likely to get a dislocated joint than other people. This may happen without the influence of a major physical trauma or stress.
Understanding the signs and symptoms
In the majority of the cases, a dislocation of the joint is easily detectable as it induces inflammation along with redness and deformation of the affected area. Some of the other symptoms that might occur as a result of the dislocation of the body joints could be:
- You might experience severe pain while moving the dislocated joint.
- There will be a lack of sensation near the dislocated portion.
- There might be a stinging sensation in the dislocated area.
- In certain areas you may not be able to move the joint at all
If you have a dislocated joint, the doctors can easily relocate them. Depending on the amount of swelling and pain you are experiencing, the doctor might administer local anesthesia during the process. If the joint dislocation is too severe or has multiple instances of dislocation, then you may have to undergo surgery. Surgery may also be suggested if the adjoined ligaments or tendons are severely affected along with the joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.