Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anitha NsnYour feedback matters!
Last period on 22 april. Got positive pregnancy test. Last month. But light spotting started for 16 days. Day before yesterday again got positive pregnancy test. I don't know really I am pregnant or not.
I am 39 weeks 3 days pregnant. I am not having any contractions or labour pains. How to get labour pains naturally. Is there any way to get pains? My due date was 20th of this month. What to do? Please suggest me.
I am 20 yrs old. I have hemorrhagic cyst (27*26*26) mm and anechoic cyst (19*17*16) in my ovary. What should I do.
Hello I am 28 years old and married and my period date was 28 of march but I was taken primolut n for postponed the periods and after that we had sex but still I dnt have my periods and right now I am taking n k cap tablet please suggest what to do.
My wife sexual desire decreases after my first child birth. My first child birth happen on 19/09/2015.
Hi, my mom had an operation of her womb. Known as Bachadani in Hindi. Around 8-9 years back. But she has bleeding in urine today. What to do? Is it an serious issue?
I wanted to know about the side effects of using oral contraceptive pills like i-pill or unwanted 72? If someone is taking this medicine once in a month. Will it do any harm to the body? Also, after taking this medicine one feels little blood drops the next day. Is it normal? Thanks in advance.
Hey sir! My fiance is getting more discharge . She was taking homeopathic medicine . The medicine dose is been complete. But still she is getting more discharge like curd so white. Can you help her out?
Sir mera question ye hai ki mera gf date priod date 16 ko tha abhi tak hua nhi bu 10 days late ho gaya, pregancy test kia tha but result negitive nikla mujhe kaise pata chalega wo pagnet hai ya nhi pleasee help me sir.
How to loose my weight after pregnancy and even tummy please guide me also my hairs r getting white what should I use?
I am 20 years old girl. I did not had periods for last 3 month. And since this problem is from my first period. When it started. And due to this m gaining weight .i did the treatment also .homeopathic and allopathic but then do .my periods are irregular .what should I do .m very tense.
I'm unable to insert penis into wife's vagina. I can insert one finger. But unable insert two finger. Some time even one finger can not go. During medical examination doctor insert two finger. Same day I failed to insert two finger. Doctor said that vagina fine. I'm trying from 6 months.
I have marks on my body that's occurs generally after pregnancy. Should I use Bio Oil? What should I do?
I delivered a baby boy on 12 May and now I am getting fatter day by day. Please advise me some diet to reduce.
Washing your skin with water is something that you probably do daily, but you may not know at what temperature the water should be. Using water at the correct temperature is advantageous for the skin. Water at extreme temperatures is harmful for the skin as your skin is not designed that way.
The temperature of the water should also depend on the purpose for which it is being used. Here are some tips on how to set the temperature of the water depending on the purpose:
- Showering: While showering, if you are using hot water, then it may strip your skin of its essential oils and make it vulnerable to dryness. This may cause various skin complications, such as cracked and rough skin. Hence, use lukewarm water while you shower.
- Washing your hair: Using hot water to wash your hair may lead to hair damage as it rids your hair of all the essential oils and makes it limp and dull. Lukewarm to normal water is recommended while washing your hair as it will allow the hair to retain its natural oils.
- Brushing: The right temperature of water while brushing your teeth should optimally be lukewarm. Too cold or hot water can lead to teeth sensitivity and cause oral problems.
- Washing your face: Before you apply a cleansing agent on your face, use warm water to wet the face as it helps to open up your pores. After the cleansing agent is applied, then use cold water to wash your face. Cold water helps in closing the pores after the impurities are removed from the skin.
- Shaving: If you are going to shave, then opt for warm water as it opens the pores up and thus makes it easier for the blade to glide through the skin. This also reduces the risk of razor burns on your skin.
- Washing your feet: Wash your feet with lukewarm water as it facilitates dead cell removal and also helps in getting rid of warts.