Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnithaYour feedback matters!
Hi I always have some small cuts, or burning sensation and dryness in my vagina due to which I can not make love to my husband. Please suggest something.
Brown discharge from breast nipple myself 41 female. My periods are irregular m also thyroid blood pressure sugar complaints over weight 140kg. For thyroid i am taking eltroxin 50 for blood pressure telmikind am and for sugar glynase mf 1 tablet before lunch and half tablet before evening.
I recently had an medical abortion and I taught it was over with the bleeding. During the 3 week that I taught it was done I still went and had intercourse and the guy come in me is it possible I am pregnant.
Hi, my wife had her period on 31 Mar 16, when will the fertile days occur to her? And as we plan for baby so how many times we intercourse in a day?
I am in Day 31 today, I was using Suten 8.0 gel. Symptoms for now: Breast pain when I touch it. Today pregnancy test on Day 31, it shows as negative. Can I wait hopefully for some other days and take the test once again? Or there is reason in waiting or testing it again.
I had a 21 day progesterone labs done March 21st which confirmed negative for ovulation. My period in April was late so I again had labs done to confirm negative pregnancy on April 5 and started Provera on April 8th 10mg X7 days. On day 8 off of Provera meds still no period so I took a HPT and it was positive on April 21st and was confirmed by b/w on April 22nd as positive pregnancy. I am very scared about this pregnancy ending in m/c due to the proper medication. I was NOT pregnant before taking the meds but I am scared now I will start a period and will miscarry. I am having all sorts of shooting pains and twinges in my sides which feel like ovulatory pains and kinda feel like I may start but no spotting or anything. I had a m/c in Jan 2011, so I'm very scared of losing this pregnancy too.
Is wearing a bra during sleep good? Does removing bra whole night while sleeping leads to sagging breasts having them hang down? Is it true that our breasts get firm by wearing bra during sleep?
Is it possible to abort 6 weeks of pregnancy by medication? If yes. Then I would like for your appointment!
What happens when Husband blood group is B+ and wife is A- for planning baby or child birth? Please advise.
Hi. I am 27 years old and of 52 kgs weight and had missed period. I had tested for pregnancy through test kit which resulted in negative. But I am feeling of my stomach bloating and feeling so full even I eat little quantity and having little problem in breathing now. What can be the reason and did get my periods. Can you suggest me what to do.
Hello. I am 29. Its been a year since I got married. Now we r planning for a baby. So the question is- How to get pregnant easily? Give me some tips on how to conceive quickly?
1 am 32 years old female. Having pain in left breast for 3 month but there is no lumps in my breast. What should I do.
Vitamins are very important and essential for the body. Vitamins are a form of nutrients, which must be consumed strictly for proper body functioning and building strong immunity. Vitamin pills are an ideal and easy source of essential vitamins. However, having food items, which are rich in vitamins is a much healthier option. Eating foods rich in vitamins helps your body obtain abundant nutrients as per the requirement of the body. In this manner, you will be able to gain all the required vitamins by eating various types of foods.
Here is a list of the primary vitamins, which are essential for the body, along with the food items where they can be found.
- Vitamins B6 and B12: These vitamins help in proper blood circulation and nerve functioning and can be found in bananas, whole grains, beans, nuts, eggs, pork, fish, chicken, wheat germ and other poultry products.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin is an antioxidant and fights free radicals which damage DNA. It also helps in strengthening the body immunity. The best source of vitamin C includes citrus fruits and citrus juices, red and green pepper, brussels sprouts, spinach, broccoli, kale, strawberries and collard greens.
- Calcium: Calcium is very essential for maintaining bone health, bone density and prevents osteoporosis. All dairy products are very rich in calcium. Calcium is also present in legumes and dark green, leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D helps in the absorption of calcium and lack of vitamin D may lead to osteoporosis, type 1 diabetes, multiple sclerosis and several cancers as well. Vitamin D is present in fatty fishes such as tuna and salmon. Major sources of vitamin D are fortified food products such as cereals and milk.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E functions as an antioxidant and helps in eye health. Enough intake of vitamin E can reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. Foods rich in vitamin E include avocados, vegetable oils like safflower, sunflower, cottonseed, canola and olive oil. It is also found in wheat germ, almonds, sunflower seeds and other nuts.
- Folic acid: The insufficient intake of this vitamin may lead to several birth defects during pregnancy like spina bifida. Deficiency of folic acid may also lead to heart diseases, stroke and cancers. The best food sources of folic acid are leafy vegetables, strawberries, wheat germ, broccoli, asparagus, beans, whole grains and folic acid fortified cereals or breads.
- Iron: Iron prevents iron-deficiency anemia and supports the immune system. The best sources of iron are red meat, clams, egg yolks, fish and chicken. Iron is also found in fortified grains, legumes and cereals.
Vitamins are very essential for the body as they prevent the body from several diseases, which in turn help in healthy functioning of the organs. It is better to eat your vitamins directly, instead of taking vitamin pills. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.