Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnithaYour feedback matters!
I'm . 17 years old. I have 4 to 5 bumps on my penis head. Sometimes burning started in Tennis. I didn't sex in my life. I did only masturbation 5 to 6 times. I have this problems since September 2015. My skin look like damaging. Please help me. What's the problem. Is this std? Or any other infection.
I am getting less menstrual flow during my periods. I mean usually it takes around 3-3.5 days. But from past 4 months it lasts about 1-1.5 days? My age is 28 and I m overweight too. Is it a matter to worry. I got married last july. Kindly help.
After three times unprotected sex with gf I gave unwanted 72 after each intercourse it happens thrice in a weak. Whether it's a max" dose for her or she will get pregnant. Or chance of pregnancy.
Hi, I gave birth to baby boy in november 2014. Breastfeeding for my baby is very less. Giving external feed. How to increase my breastfeed. Please suggest.
I am married its been 5 months now my wife as no signs of pregnancy after intercourse when I remove penis out of vagina sperms come out is it common.
TTC since 8 months. I have one tube block. From last 3 months I was on clomifene citrate. This month I had hcg 5000 injection on 14 day, said to have intercourse for 3 days and gave duphaston from 17th day. On 23rd, 24th day I found a brown discharge in vagina but not in panty. Again on 27th day n 28th same thing. Is this spotting is side effects of above inj. And tablets or anything else. Even though egg gets ruptured from 3 months why pregnancy is not happening in my case.
My last period was on 5/4 today am on cycle day 22 I had sex only once on my fertile window but my husband used only withdrawal method as a protection since thats day am sleeping a lot for 10 hours daily and sometimes more and having light cramps in my womb and little contractions am feeling tired 24 hour and with sore nipples today and last four days I had headaches note: I never sleep a lot and never had all this symptoms.
I am thirty years old women, I am very stressful as I did not get my periods of this month. It has been 33 days of my last periods. Now I am afraid of pregnancy. Pls tell me to stop my pregnancy quickly.
I'm 20 weeks pregnant and at this time it is found in my ultrasound report that I have low placenta. Now what problems may I face?
My pussy was very large hole because I have more fingering habit so how to decrease and tight my pussy.please help
I had miscarriage last year and not conceived yet. My gynic says it's an unexplained infertility. What are the chances of being pregnant again?
Hello doctor. .I am 34 weeks pregnant with my second child.i had a csection and an open surgery for an ectopic pregnancy 4 years back...what are my chances of having a VBAC...my doc says there is a risk in waiting post 37 weeks. I am confused as I want to try. For a normal delivery...baby is now in position....please suggest...
Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression and unhealthy diets can contribute to fertility issues. As per a study published by Pharmion, around 30 million Indian couples were estimated to suffering from lifetime infertility, in 2015. Also, the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) fell to 2.3% in 2013 against 3.9% in 1990.
Couples often seek help with methods such as artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization (IVF), but the problem can be solved in natural ways too. Sometimes, the root cause of infertility is simply irregular functioning or blockages in the body systems. The basic principle of Ayurveda is to get the body functioning to its optimum capacity and this is often all that is needed to treat diseases.
Here are a few ways in which Ayurvedic medicine can help treat infertility:
- Phal Ghrit: The medicine is made by combining a number of herbs and it is taken with warm milk. It has been developed especially to treat infertility by controlling the level of hormones secreted in the body. It cannot remedy structural problems, but it can effectively treat functional disorders in the reproductive system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus): This plant is used to treat female infertility by regulating the cycles of menstruation and ovulation.
- Triphala Churna: A combination of three different fruits - baheda, amla and haritaki, this medicine helps to cleanse the body of toxins, strengthens the immune system and clears blockages in the fallopian tubes.
- Ashwagandha Churna (Indian ginseng): The medicine is used to treat male infertility by naturally increasing the production of sperm in the system.
There are also a few Ayurvedic therapies which can help to cure infertility:
- Vamanam: In this treatment procedure, medicated oil is swallowed to induce vomiting, which expels all the contaminating elements in the body. This process can be done regularly depending upon the overall health of the patient and also helps to combat digestive and psychological conditions.
- Swedanam: This therapy is usually done before other Ayurvedic therapies to prepare the body systems. For patients of infertility, the patient is made to sweat excessively. This also flushes most nitrous compounds out of the body.
- Dhatu Nirman Karma: The cells of the body are made to metabolize, absorb and assimilate nutrients leading to the formation of healthy cells and destruction of the unhealthy ones. This is turn rejuvenates the organs. Usually, this is helpful for female infertility.