Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnithaYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my bf. before 2 day from periods. Now I have heavy stomach pain. I am facing some more issues during periods. Is it possible than I am pregnant.
I am 30 weeks pregnant and from yesterday sometimes keep feeling a weird pulsating feeling in my lower abdomen little upwards from private bone, it feels like a heart beat and I'm also feeling baby movement in lower abdomen. please help.
I have fissure. Do I have to undergo surgery? Is it painful? Wats d time period required for healing post surgery?
From two regular months, I am suffering from unusual periodic days. The first day, bleeding occurs moderately or less. Second day it doesn't occur.& from third day, it occurs normally for a week or more days. I fear. Am I alright?
If you have friends, parents, children overweight and brands such reads as follows:
This is not dirty, or developed for lack of hygiene! in this brand is known as acanthosis-nigricans.
You can go on the neck, face, forehead, armpits, between the legs and other body parts. It is a mark on the skin that signals high insulin levels in the body.
It tends to be confused with a smudge of dirt or grime but this actually indicates that the body is resisting the insulin produced by the body.
As a result, the pancreas produces more insulin and eventually you could get to develop diabetes (type 2).
May disappear with simple lifestyle changes of life and a moderate weight reduction (in many cases).
If you know someone, adults and children that present this, do not waste any more time inbox us, remember that a detection in time can prevent diabetes.
Share the information with your friends!
Hello Dr. good morning. Mam maene apna pregnancy test kiya tha ghr m. Right now I am pregnant. Please suggest me mujay kesay apna dhyan rakha chahiye. Khane m kya laena chahiye. Kya kya nae krna chahiye. Please suggest me Jo accha ho maeray liye.
Me 6 month running pregnant hu ek month phle mere cervix me gap aa jane se Dr. ne usme stiches lagaye the aaj mujhe thodi blood spotting ho rahi h, Dr. ko bataya to Dr. ne kaha k membranes leakage ho raha h, baby k movement bararab aa rahe h, isse mere baby ko koi nuksaan to nhi hoga na pls help me, or mujhe kya care krni hogi ab. Plss help.
In the starting of 9th month of pregnancy I am feeling less baby movement s in Womb which are much less than previous month. I took the ultrasound but everything is normal. But my baby is not moving as much as in eight month.
I didn't get period from last two months all my reports are normal blood sugar, thyroid, and prolactin is little less than normal. I took 10 tabs of meprate left since last 5 days. Two days before I saw some stains but there is no proper bleeding.
Self-Care at Home
Treatment is not needed for all sexual problems. Some problems can be solved by you and your partner alone with a little openness and creativity.
* Some problems go away by themselves over time--patience and understanding are all that is required.
* Sometimes talking the problem out with your partner is enough. Women who learn to tell their partners about their sexual needs have a better chance of having a satisfying sex life.
* Try to make the solution fun -- think up ways to inject a little romance and excitement into your sexual routine.
Some strategies women use to overcome sexual problems:
* Set aside time to be alone or alone with your partner, without children and other distractions.
* Use erotic videos or books to increase arousal.
* Masturbate to learn about what increases your arousal.
* Fantasize about what arouses you sexually; if appropriate, tell your partner about these fantasies. Use sensual massage and other forms of touch.
* Try new sexual positions or scenarios.
* Use relaxation techniques such as a warm bath before having sex.
* Use a vaginal lubricant to relieve arousal problems due to vaginal dryness.
Since 1 weak my wife is feeling anonymous pain in her breast, is it a symptom of pregnancy or anything else.
Hi, i' m 23. My periods are not coming regularly, I have done a lot procedure for this. I have consulted gynoclogist dr. Too, please kindly suggest me some suggetion
I lost 15 kg weight in 1 year with dieting and my skin is getting loose and my breast size is 34d and are very soft now which were stiff one month back.
My doctor suggest to take ccq 100 mg 2 to 6 days. Meprate 18 to 27 10 mg one tablet per day. Am trying to get pregnant for 1 year. My periods regular. 28 days. Now am 31 day. When to take pregnancy test? Am I pregnant?
I am 30 years old female . My marital life completed 4 years. My problem is that between me and my husband the sexual communication is not good. Also he has health complaint . I am not getting pregnant. Also we attempted ivf one cycle. Its failed. Now my problem is as usual. So what I do now for getting pregnant now.
Sonf - 100 gm
Isabgol - 100 gm
Cardamom (small) - 100 gm
Mix all well with sugar (300 gm)- store this granulated powder well.
Consume 10 gm in morning before breakfast with lukewarm water.
Repeat 10 gm at night after meals with lukewarm water.
1. आंवला विटामिन-सी का अच्छा स्रोत होता है। एक आंवले में 3 संतरे के बराबर विटामिन सी की मात्रा होती है।
2. आंवला खाने से लीवर को शक्ति मिलती है, जिससे हमारे शरीर में विषाक्त पदार्थ आसानी से बाहर निकलते हैं।
3. आंवला का सेवन करने से शरीर की रोग-प्रतिरोधक क्षमता मजबूत होती है।
4. आवंले का जूस भी पिया जा सकता है। आंवला का जूस पीने से खून साफ होता है।
5. आंवला खाने से आंखों की रोशनी बढती है।
6. आंवला शरीर की त्वचा और बालों के लिए बहुत फायदेमंद होता है।
7. सुबह नाश्ते में आंवले का मुरब्बा खाने आपका शरीर स्वस्थ बना रहता है।
8. डायबिटीज के मरीजों के लिए आंवला बहुत फायदेमंद होता है। मधुमेह के मरीज हल्दी के चूर्ण के साथ आंवले का सेवन करे। इससे मधुमेह रोगियों को फायदा होगा ।
9. आंवला खाने से दिल मजबूत होता है। दिल के मरीज हर रोज कम से कम तीन आंवले का सेवन करें। इससे दिल की बीमारी दूर होगी
Hi. I am having swelling in my whole body since 2 yrs and I am gaining weight day by day. I had tested all test of bloods and thyroid too. But report is clear. I had consulted all ayurvedic and heomapatic doctr too. But still everythn is same. I lost charm of my face. Started lookin aged because of swelling. Please suggest me somethng.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy.