Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnithaYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 3 years old and diagnosed with atopic d. Now please tell whether this is a curable over a period. And what precautions should we take. Also how frequently review is required?
My girlfriend is terrified by the ejection of some yellow thick liquid from her sexual part once in a week like periods. Is this cause some problem in future or it is normal. And what to do if it will cause problem?
Hi I'm 35 years old married women. I'm suffering from vaginal problem. A bad odor, sometime itching problem. Sometime feeling wetness. what to do
I have pcod problem. We are planning for pregnancy. I'm using metformin and evacure since from six months. Please suggest.
My period is on 4th Nov. I got my periods but it not looks like a period when I go to washroom only I can see some amounts of bleeding. Previously3 months I have not seen yet like this. Just in this month I came across like this. Today I tested but. It is negative.
A healthy appetite refers to a positive sign of a healthy wellbeing. Many factors can contribute to loss of appetite, such as emotional disturbances, mild illness or severe health problems.
Loss of appetite can cause depression, appendicitis, thyroid problems, infections, poor nutrition and some types of cancer.
The following are a few tips to maintain a healthy appetite-
It is the most important meal of the day. Consume a healthy balanced breakfast like sprouts, roti, idli, dosa, upma, egg, milk and fruits to help your metabolism get active after a long night fasting. Breakfast will give more energy so that you will be more active throughout the day. It should be full of vitamins, proteins and minerals.
Eat small frequent meals:
Eating small frequent meals rather than three meals a day is an excellent way to build a healthy appetite. It also helps in lessening bloating and sluggishness after eating. Try four to six small meals a day to avoid feeling overly full.
Use aromatic herbs and spices in cooking:
Foods that have very pleasant or fragrant smell might enhance your appetite. Try to add herbs and spices of nice aroma like cinnamon, basil, oregano, asafoetida, etc.
Drinking 4 to 5 liters of water daily is the best for body's temperature regulation and keeping it cool.
Snacks between meals:
Try a small bowl of your favorite snacks like nuts, roasted chickpeas, fruit salads, popcorn, etc. Just remember that snacks are not meant to be eaten instead of meals but in addition to them.
Pick your favorite food items:
Consume those foods, which give satisfaction and that you enjoy.
Eat less fibre food:
It is present in fruits, vegetables and whole grain food and it is an essential component of any healthy diet. It feels like fullness, so the best is to use in moderation.
Regular physical activity is one of the most important things you can do for your health. So, go for a daily brisk walk for approximately 45 minutes, exercises, yoga, meditation, cycling, swimming and always be relaxed.
What is good timing to pregnant my wife during monthly periods? How many days is possible to pregnant my wife after starting of monthly periods? Plzzz tell me.
I can't do sports. In my pt period, I am always the last. I become breathless very very fast. Sometimes I have chest pain. My mom says I don't have enough bled because when I get hurt by something I jusy have a very small amount off bled.
Hi Dr. I wanted to know, how many days after delivery does the bleeding continue, does it feel heavier on vagina when it bleeds.
I am 28 years of female 2 years of married still I didn't get pregnancy I have mild thyroid will I get pregnancy please I need child please tel me.
In order to spice up your relationship under the sheets, it is recommended to adopt different measures time-to-time. From trying different positions to engaging in the occasional dirty talk, the solutions are aplenty. Another important factor in maintaining a healthy sex life is your diet. Changing your dietary regime can actually boost your sex life.
Here is a list of some foods you can include in your daily diet, that might work wonder in terms of overall improvement of your sex life:
- Green vegetables: Make sure to include a healthy amount of green vegetables (spinach, cabbage, broccoli etc.) in your daily diet as they contain folate – a nutrient that significantly boosts sex drive in both male and females. Spinach, in particular, contains a rich amount of magnesium, which helps in the expansion of the blood vessels and initiates proper blood flow in the genital regions.
- Strawberry: A daily intake of two or three strawberries might work wonders to boost your sex life. Strawberries can boost sperm counts in men and is known to be a rich source of folic acid- the vitamin that lowers the risk of any birth-related disorders.
- Watermelon: This fruit makes up the list not just because it is delicious, but it is a rich source of citrulline, an amino acid responsible for increasing your sex drive. Also, citrulline can help in the expansion of the blood vessels and is proven to be an effective cure in men suffering from infertility.
- Garlic: Adding a pinch of garlic in your food is quite beneficial for your sex life. It is a rich source of the compound allicin which boosts the blood flow to different organs (including your genitals).
- Cinnamon: An inclusion of a regulated amount of cinnamon powder in the food you eat regularly can work wonders in your bedroom. According to recent studies, this sweet and warm spice can be extremely beneficial in the reduction of the blood sugar levels of your body. With a balanced blood sugar level, there will be no risks of a subsequent loss of energy while engaging in sexual intercourse and you will be able to sustain the pleasures more adequately.
Besides the aforementioned foods, you can also consume bananas, a small amount of dark chocolates, eggs, and red meat in order to boost your sex life. Besides, make sure to eat a balanced meal everyday (containing suitable amounts of protein, fats, and carbohydrates) and eat a large amount of water to get rid of the toxins from your body. Also, try to reduce your alcohol and tobacco consumption in order to get a satisfying experience in the bedroom as these can significantly inhibit your performance. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
What is a Disease ?
Disease is a DIS +EASE ,means discomfort ,or disturb easiness, so not only physical uneasiness but also mental uneasiness, so i will say.
When disturb easiness ?
Mental +physical+enviornment = affect your easiness means cause of disease
Not only phycal means temp, cold taking, bacteria,virus, fungal, but also your immunity. Environment also affects your disease.
How can you identify your immunity ?
Your mental picture, your induigilization present your immunity
So i have take all picture of patient and gives permanant cure of patient no side effects
My wife was having mensuration date on 10 but still not done. We hd intercourse before few days but had taken the pill. So is she pregnant? And if so we do not nid child at this stage. What can be done?
My question is a 19 years boy can kiss a 35 years women can kiss upto 15 min or not and it's better to have closed relationships with her .
I am 23 year's old I had pregnancy 3rd month running but I have black skin tone totally body my husband has normal colour so I be born white colour baby so what type of food I take in this 9 month. Please help me.
Special nutritional needs are often required in special circumstances. Unlike adults from 20 to 60, children and elderly people have specific needs as their physical requirements are different. Just like pregnant women need tailor-made diets for their specific needs, children and elderly people also require appropriate diets without too much variation.
The requirement for geriatric or elderly nutrition:
As the body ages, certain functions within are slowed down and thus, the processes are not able to completely recuperate and replenish what was lost. Certain functions are affected more than others and hence, need specific nutrients to regenerate.
Tips for Geriatric Nutrition:
Let's take a look at some of the specific diet requirements as well as certain items, which should be avoided.
- Consumption of calcium rich foods - Bones are a part of the human body that tend to suffer a lot of wear and tear and they start showing signs of weakening after 60. It is thus, important to replenish calcium in the body to help the bones get their building blocks. Some examples of calcium-rich foods are almonds and green leafy vegetables like kale. Dairy products are also good as long as the fat content within them is low.
- Keeping the body hydrated - Although physical activity reduces with age, dehydration can still occur within senior people and thus, it is important that they remain hydrated. Simply drinking water may not be enough and juices or other water-rich foods such as watermelons should be used to supplement for hydration.
- Lessening sodium within the body - The presence of excess sodium in the body can cause blood pressure to shoot up and result in high blood pressure, which may then further result in more ailments like strokes. It is pertinent that foods rich in sodium such a red meats be lessened or cut out of the diet altogether.
- Lessening sugar consumption or any other foods that may exacerbate diabetes - Another factor to consider is the consumption of sugar and sugar-filled products. Not just for diabetics, but elderly people have a tendency to develop high blood sugar and hence, it is prudent to reduce sugar intake. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.