Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Anitha CYour feedback matters!
I am feeling bitterness in my mouth from few days kindly suggest the solution and reason why it's happening?
Sir, Mere mouth me chhala ho gya hai. Doctor maine bahut sare dawa liye per thik nhi ho rha h ap koi dwa bta dijiye jisse thik ho jae per dwa homeopath. Ka hona chahiye.
I feel strong pain in my gums while brushing my teeth. I'm using Oral-B toothpaste. Is it safe to use?
I had RCT for right side lower teeth 5. After one month, I started feeling extreme bad pain which was not fully going even after painkiller. I immediately visited dentist who said a rice size extra small teeth between teeth 4 and 5 is giving me the pain so he extracted that. Next day he released pressure of RCT tooth. It kept paining so today he removed crown and have appointment for tuesday that he will remove RCT material and leave tooth with medicine. Immediately after cap removal, I got a lump behind the teeth which kept increasing in size and right now it's a pea size. I need to understand the reason of this lump which came within last five hours immediately after crown removal. How it will be treated? Do I need to redo RCT or just pus drain or extraction or just antibiotics will help.
How to protect my teeth from germs, how can I improve my teeth color according to white like a cute baby. How can I care about my hair also.? Please help me.
I have Pyorria I want to fix all problem of my teeth and I also I want to change my front part teeth .how much cost will b for this and how much time it will take?
My teeth is yellow in color with irregular shape and bad smell comes out. Which remedies can save my mouth from this diseases.
Hi, From last one year i am having problem in my mouth. It's not opened properly & also I have problem with spicy food. My tongue is not able to move around properly. Please suggest me.
I'm having gum prob. As a result bad smell and bleeding. I consulted a doctor he prescribed some medicine and I took it but after fews days same back to me again.
Hi, I am having a small ball like bumps inside my lower lip. So Please tell me what is that? Is it normal or any issue.
Hi doctor I have halitosis from 1year dentist recommended scaling polishing teeth and I have done the treatment But very little effect astrology doctor help needed.
Bad breath is a condition that is also known as Halitosis in medical terms. It is mostly caused by the sulphur producing bacteria that lurk around beneath the surface of the tongue. This is what produces the foul odour. These bacteria grow with the help of protein that gets deposited in your mouth, and may develop even faster when there is poor oral hygiene at play. The causes of this protein deposit may include food debris, bleeding, mucus blood, infection and disease in the gums or oral tissues.
So how can you naturally combat this bad breath problem? Read on!
- Oral Care Products: Your very first step should be to change your oral hygiene products like toothpastes and mouthwashes in order to bring in products that are specifically used for fighting bad breath and the related causes or problems. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day, or even after every meal is an absolute necessity that one must not compromise on.
- Fibre Rich Food: It is important to have plenty of fibre rich food as this helps in preventing bad breath or Halitosis since the fibre content is known to flush toxins out effectively.
- Junk and Processed Food: Food that has too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners and food that is packaged and processed with artificial flavourings and emulsifiers, can be bad for the digestive system in general. This kind of food also tends to create bad breath and should be avoided in case you are already suffering from this condition.
- Medication: it may come as a surprise to you that there are certain medicines like antidepressants and diuretics that can lead to side effects like drying of the mouth, which in turn can cause a problem of bad breath. So, it would be recommended to steer clear of this kind of medication for a while until the bad breath problem abates.
- Tea: Drinking green and black tea can be beneficial for people suffering from this condition as both these types of tea happen to contain substances known as polyphenols that can help in fighting oral bacteria and sulphur compounds. Apart from this, one must also drink plenty of water in order to keep the mouth fresh and to help the digestion work in a better.
- Dentures and Braces: If you happen to be wearing dentures and braces, then you may want to clean these regularly and maintain good oral hygiene so that you do not suffer from bad breath.
Bad breath can be a confidence killer and one should get it checked in case it is a persistent and prolonged problem.