Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Anitha BabladYour feedback matters!
She has missed her m c which was on 6th March. She is pregnant but suffering from cold for last 2 days. What should she do to become healthy? We do not want any harm to baby.
I am 25 years old and I have two childrens with normal delivery. In my second delivery after 6 months I noticed this problem of uterine prolapse. How I will get cure from this problem.
I am 30 years old and pregnant. This is my second baby. When I was first pregnant I have suffer during seventh and eighth month the problem of leakage of water. And now in second time my problem is same as it is. What is the reason and solutions.
I am 34 years old. Since last 2 months my periods were delayed by 10 days. In May it started on 16th. In June it started on 26th and in August it started on 4th. Now bleeding has started on 24th August i. E. Just within 20 days. 2 years Back I had a cyst for which I took medicines and it was cured. What may be the reason in such irregularity in periods?
I am 19 years old but I do not get my periods regularly. I have consulted gynecologists she tested me and said I have some air bubbles and until and unless they go I will not get my periods regularly. She said to use tablets and I hv used for 6 months. While I was using them I got my periods regularly but now when I stopped I am not getting. I am realizing that there is a kind of smell coming from me. Is weight is the only reason? Do I need to loose my weight? If yes then how can I loose my weight? Pls help me! I need any suggestion that helps me.
I have weak musscles,had an attack of facial paralysis 10-15 years ago,now I am 70,a male taking ashwa sheelajeet of Patanjali and Chandraprabhavati daily still when I speak some effect of face right side yet tiltes.Kindly suggest remedy.Thanks
how can take fish capsules I'm 21 years old. I don't have any allergies eating fish. Can I take supplements?
Actually it is for my daughter who is 15 years old and she has a period problem. During periods she suffers from great and great pain. ANd over bleeding falls in during periods she is became angry during morning but 7 days ago but not in periods the painful. What should I do without taking her to the hospital and please some food tips.
Agar women pragnant ho to basically kitne dino ke baad pata chalta ke wo pregnant hai. Kya 15 se 20 dino me pata chal jata hai? Vomiting shuru ho jati hai?
In 6 week pregnancy if she is suffering from fever and some cold and cough. Then regular medicine useful or not.
Is it safe to have unprotected sex immediately after my periods? Also can transfer of semen (from penis) leads to pregnancy when having sex right after periods are over?
My wife went through a cesarean operation on 8th of Feb and now she feels pain in stomach what could be the reason.
I am 13th week pregnant. I have a cyst in right overy. Sometimes I have a back pain. So I am worried about the condition.
Gout is a type of arthritis, which can affect your joints, though usually, it causes maximum harm to your big toe. Symptoms that you are having a bout of gout include having a stiffness and swelling of the joint in question. The pain is very sudden and also causes a burning sensation. Gout is basically a recurrent type of inflammatory arthritis. However, the pain associated with gout can be remedied by Ayurveda.
Here are some of the best Ayurvedic remedies which can be used:
- Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu: Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is the most common and most widely recommended treatment for gout. However, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. It is also worth note that it works best when teaspoons of it are taken two times a day with warm milk.
- Kaishore Guggulu: Kaishore guggulu is a type of medicine, which should be accompanying Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. It Is usually administered after some initial relief is felt from Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. Its best to consume this medicine in tablet form thrice a day.
- Shallaki: This Ayurvedic remedy is great for decreasing the pain in the joints affected. It also decreases the swelling in those joints, which have been affected by the bout of gout. Shallaki is also crucial in making sure that cartilage forms and that the blood supply to the joint which is affected by gout is still stable.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains and also inflammation of muscles. This herb can also work wonders on your blood circulation.
- Pinda Taila: This is a type of oil which needs to be applied externally. Pinda Taila is a very rare class of medicines which treats gout externally. Pinda Taila or Guduchyadi Taila is administered by rubbing it on the body part affected.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.
To achieve optimum health we tend to listen to advice from all and sundry. Unqualified advice may lead to confusion and illness. So what should people really have in their diet?
It would be wise to include the following in your meals:-
1. Nuts: Pistas, almonds or walnuts. Not more than 6 to 8 daily of each. Preferably early morning before breakfast. Avoid cashew nuts and groundnuts.
2. Fruits: Atleast 2 medium sized seasonal fruits like apple or orange daily. Preferably to be had between meals.
3. Vegetables: They should be cooked minimally. At least one green veg and one sprout. Also have salad.
4. Fish oil: Either 200 gm fish weekly or cos liver oil capsules twice daily.
5. Olive oil: Use extra virgin olive oil 2 tsp per person per day. Preferably as a dressing over salads. Don't use for cooking.
Some tips for having meals:
1. Keep 2 - 3 hours between your dinner and bedtime.
2. Restrict use of salt to less than 1 tsp per person per day.
3. Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water throughout the day. Never have large quantities of water at a time. Generally sedentary workers should not have more than 2.5 liters of water daily. Don't have water immediately after meals. Wait for at least 30 minutes after meals.
4.1 tsp of cow ghee is recommended for essential fats.
5. Don't have more than 300 kcal per meal.
6. Limit every meal size to what fits in a quarter plate.
7. It is advisable to fast once weekly having fruits, vegetable salad and milk.
8. Use minimal sugar in your meals. Stay away from carbonated sodas.
Exercise for all
Indians require more exercise than westerners.
Exercise daily for 1 hour. Break it up as follows:
40 minutes cardio
10 minutes weights
10 minutes office exercise (stretching and walking in the office)
While doing cardio maintain your pulse at about 80% of your maximum heat rate (approx 120 bpm)
Always warm up before exercise and do stretches after exercise.
Stay any exercise routine gradually.
Daily variations in speed and intensity of exercise are recommended and are most useful.
Drink water or light diet 30 min prior to exercise. Have a warm shower after exercise. Never cold water bath.
Stick to your routine despite all odds.
Get a massage once a month.
Don't exercise with sprained muscles. Give them adequate rest.