Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anitha .BYour feedback matters!
Sir i am suffering from skin problem.i am getting some marks on the nose (its black in colour) may b due to pigments. Sir i am really streaked since last years. Please give suggestion or medicine to cure this. Thanks.
Sir, my name is karthik and im 22 years old now. Im suffering of severe hair loss, and my fore head became bald areas, Also top back of head, thinning of hair. I can not get out of my home because I can not face peoples. I tried somany oils, and very expensive oils. They did not work for me. It fastens the hair fall. No advantage. How I can get my hair growth back, without any surgery. Please suggest me some solutions rather than surgery, Can I stop becoming full bald by any medicines? I have heard about some costly oils, (derma biotin and minodoxyl) on internet, Does it can stop hairfall and solve my problem? What kind of lifestyle, food, medicines stop hair loss and promote its growth. I am searching for a solution for many years. Please help me. Im 22 now, Its too late.
On my skin there are many , damage skin due to pimple on my face and back side. Black spots, acne marks, black skin due to akne marks, small small pox, skin looking nt fair because of this. So plzz help me. I am suffering this problem from last 3-4 years. Face looks not good because of this problem. I do regular exercise, drink lots of water, eat healthy and less food, sometimes I never eat at nights or eat very less food at night. Even I was go to skin specialist in my area. And take medicine. And apply gels and cream on my face. That after my skin getting fair and good for 2-3 months. I was doing doing 4 months course. Bt my problem nt solve. Acne starts automatically. And now I am very upset for all this treatments. Plzzz help me doctor. I knw my english is very poor bt my problem is very serious. So please help me doctors. Thanks.
I have pimples on face these pimple are more on forehead or nose these these pimples are red in color so which face wash I use.
I am 45ys old female and have runny nose since past 1 month. Consulted general physician and using nasal spray but still there is no difference, sleeping more because of the nasal spray and after getting up the head is becoming heavy with itchy eyes and scratchy throat.
My face is becoming darker as my body is not and if I go out I will look brighter to sun and in night it turns black only I hv issue with my face.
There are many cosmetic ingredients that can actually have a negative effect on your skin in the long run. The skin is a layer that must be taken care of. This does not merely include staying away from pollutants and dirt and cleaning your skin with the best products. It also means staying away from the wrong cosmetics and ingredients which can harm your skin. So let us look at the ten elements from the world of cosmetics that can do more harm than good for the skin.
1. Carcinogens in Lipsticks: This cosmetic ingredient can suck the moisture out of your lips and leave it looking discoloured in the long run. The carcinogenic oils and chemicals that are contained in many long wear lipsticks can damage the delicate skin leaving it exposed to the risk of cancer as well.
2. Benzoyl Peroxide: This is a toxic element that can be found in a number of cosmetics and must be avoided at all costs as it may also expose you to the risk of cancer.
3. Synthetic Colors: The use of synthetic colours in many cosmetics helps you in getting that unique colour of your eyes, cheeks and even lips. But did you know that too much use of this product can actually harm your skin? This is due to the coal tar source of the ingredient which is a skin irritant.
4. Parabens: These widely used preservatives can be found in a number of cosmetics like body washes, shampoos, facial cleansers and even deodorants. This has elements that can cause breast cancer with its estrogen mimicking effects.
5. Triclosan: This antimicrobial chemical also acts as an endocrine disruptor, which can have an adverse effect on the thyroid glands as well as the production of the reproductive hormones. It can be found in soaps and toothpaste.
6. Bleach Cream: Hydroquinone cream is one of the most commonly used ingredients in bleach creams, which causes significant damage to the skin. This also breaks down the essential natural oils of the skin to cause redness and rashes.
7. Acrylates in Nail Paint: These chemicals are usually found in acrylic nail paint and can cause cellular damage on the skin and can cause neurological problems and organ toxicity.
8. Fragrance: The chemical and synthetic fragrances used in many perfumes can be found in detergents and fabric softeners as well, which can have a harsh effect on one’s skin.
9. Dioxin: This is an ingredient used in many cosmetics and it may cause malfunctioning of the nervous system as well as rashes on the skin.
10. Wax: Wax is an ingredient can cause bleeding and lead to changes in the direction of the growth of hair from hair follicles. It can also make the skin rough in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.