Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anitha .BYour feedback matters!
I have cough all the year and also have skin allergies like eczema with in 2-3 months. Is there any solution for both the problems?
In my right hand wrist ,some white spots appeared from a few time and these marks growing what can I do for this.
Sir/madam I have hot frequent hair loss and my age is 22 years. What I have to take precautions plus give m suggestions for ointments of b half of this.
Doctor, Mere pichle 5 year se pimples or 3 year se enkini ho rahi hai face pe or shoulder pe. I am very frustrated and bahut saari medicine bhi le chuka Hun but koi bhi benefit nhi mila. Or please Koi achha sa solution btao.
Ia! Suffering from a type of skin disease on my face there are white patches formed pls help me regarding this issue and thank you.
I have skin infection on my right hand wrist, on the upper side of right hand's ring and little finger and in their middle and lower side of little finger, the lower side of left thigh, both left and right edge of breast and waist joint, the joint of two bums near the genital part, the joint of right thigh and belly. It looked like wring worm and eitching also, so i used wring guard but got no solution, then i consult a skin specialist, she said to take Tranox, Levium-M, Tyza Powder, Propisalic NF Ointment, KZ Cream. got a little bit relaxation, but still not cured well and after completing the medicine again suffering from the same problem. plz give an effective solution.
I have a plenty of pimple type marks all over my body. They pain sometimes. And I don't get to understand why is it happening. please help me out about how to cure it?
I am 22 year old married female and I have face psoriasis problem since last month please suggest me what should I do.
I am a 27 years old female. I'M having this boil on my leg. Its causing xtreme pain n also the surrounding area had become red n swollen. M applying fucibet ointment n having signoflam pain killer from past 3 days but still thers a lot of pain. Please tell.
I am 26 years and having black spots after pimples. So please help me how remove or cleanup them. Plz.
I am 19 years old female having facial hair growth on sidelocks and underchin with poly cystic ovary syndrome. I am using medicines for hormones. What should I do?
Hi. I m 24 Years old boy. My hair started to grey, it loosing natural colour. And my hair started to fall. I have dandruff issue. I use olive oil. I have lots of natural oils. But this problem have not solved. Even I have cutted down all hairs even same problem after grow up. Kindly help me.
I have dark skin. I need to become little brighter in face as well in my body. Please give some tips to become white.
One of the silent diseases in the female population, endometriosis can be symptomless for years and sometimes even decades, but can sometimes manifest itself quickly. The uterus is lined on the inner side by a tissue known as endometrium. When this tissue is found in other parts (fallopian tubes, abdomen, near the ovaries, etc., it is known as endometriosis.
Causes: The exact cause for endometriosis is not clear. There is a possibility that during the regular period, there could be spilling of the tissue back into the fallopian tube, from where it reaches the ovaries or other organs and gets implanted.
There are certain predisposing factors for a woman to develop this condition, including genetic correlation and non-menopausal women. The female hormone estrogen is essential for the development of endometriosis. There are also immunological reasons attributed to the development. It can range from minimal to mild to moderate to severe.
Symptoms: From being completely benign to causing severe pain, endometriosis can present itself in varying ways. The implanted tissue can be minimal like a small lump to large clumps. The symptoms are not dependent on the size of the implanted tissue, however,
- Painful menstruation: One of the most common causes of non-menstrual cramps, the pain is different from usual menstrual pain, starts a few days before the period and can last up to after the period.
- Pelvic pain: One of the most common causes of pelvic pain, this can happen wherever the implanted tissue is. In severe cases, this tissue can also bind different organs, forming what are called adhesions. The bladder or the bowels may adhere to the uterus. These are more painful than individual lumps of tissue outside the uterus.
- Intermenstrual bleeding: There could be spotting to severe bleeding between the regular cycles.
- Painful sex: There is a deep pain within the pelvis and it can lead to losing interest in sex.
- Infertility: The most severe symptom and complication is not being able to become pregnant.
Treatment: If there is no symptom and fertility is not an issue, then it is possible that no treatment is required. However, depending on symptoms and complications, the following are done.
- If pain is the only main problem, painkillers are administered
- Surgical treatment may be required if there is severe bleeding and adhesions complicating the situation.
This will also relieve other symptoms:
- Hormone therapy is also an option for treating endometriosis.
- If you are having pelvic pain and irregular bleeding, bring it up with your doctor. Even if it is not endometriosis, a thorough check up will put your mind at rest. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.