Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. AnitaYour feedback matters!
My age is 32 years of age. I have been in a live-in relationship since past 3 years. The first year we used to have sex and enjoyed perfectly but in the last 2 years I am not feeling the urge to have sex, in fact in last 2 years we had sex for twice or thrice not more than that. To be honest I love my BF very much, like I always do still not able to feel like the first year. Initially I thought this was happening because of workload and some family issues, but now I am in a very stable position in terms of my work-related frustration as well as my family issues. We are going to get married with in next couple of months. I am really not sure what shall I do at this point of time, can anyone please advise?
Hello I am 35 years man and I have been married from last two yrs. I have 6 month old baby. Before that I used have sex with my wife. But after baby my wife is not allowing me to have a sex. Now I could not stop myself for masturbate. please let me know about the side effects and give me some tips for a nice usual married life.
I am a teenage boy. I was a bright student and was a topper since. My childhood but since last 2 years I am facing lot of difficulty to study. I want to study but when I sit for studying then I feel unknown restlessness and mental pain means ghabrahat in hindi I feel anxiety and my efficiency of studying is greatly reduced I can't focus even if I want.in nearly 3 months my final exams for class 12 are about to start I'm tensed about that I please request you that refer solution fast.
I am 19 year male having problem of weak memory cannot remember any thing at the time and having very low immune system potential and having problem of sinus.
Hi I just failed in my part 2 exam, I am really distorted and disappointed,Please help me.I am in depression
Hello sir, Can you please help me to control my anger bcz I became angry in very little matter and I feels mentally disturbed. please suggest me to control it.
I am suffering from mania for last 8 months .now am taking tab dicorate 250 mg and oleanzrt 5 mg. Now am ok. But mood changes to sad and low energy and lazy. If mania is fully treated permanent?
I'm 21 year old. I'm having problem of headache normally during studies or watching anything. What should I do?. I take a stress alot too.
Dr. doctor yesterday I contacted a Doctor by phone call. He said that weight loss due to depression and chronic anxiety is good To prevent obesity. Since hearing it I'm becoming very confused. Is it true? I'm male, age-29. Please tell me weather it is correct what is it.
it's time to make your decision -
why thousands of rupees on gyming / dieting - why not day care liposuction
why thousands of rupees for beautiful jewellery - why not beautiful body
why to wear clothes that hide your curves - why not to reveal
I am 26 year old female (House Wife) and I have problem in my head , one of my head pulse running fast and have pain in my half portion of mind, I remember old things fussily and living alone, Pls suggest what I do.
I have been smoking weed (marijuana) from last 2 years, what are the effects of smoking weed? Can I stop smoking? How?
Hi Mam, I am suffering from nervousness problem in front of people. Please suggest me some medicine for that.
Having a small setback doesn't mean you're a smoker again. Most people try to quit smoking several times before they kick the habit for good. Identify the triggers or trouble spots you ran into and learn from your mistakes.
1. You're not a failure if you slip up. It doesn't mean you can't quit for good.
2. Don't let a slip become a mudslide. Throw out the rest of the pack. It's important to get back on the non-smoking track now.
3. Look back at your quit log and feel good about the time you went without smoking.
4. Find the trigger. Exactly what was it that made you smoke again? decide how you will cope with that issue the next time it comes up.
5. Learn from your experience. What has been most helpful? what didn't work?
6. Are you using a medicine to help you quit? call your doctor if you start smoking again. Some medicines cannot be used if you are smoking at the same time.
Whenever I sit for the studies I get sleep. I don't knw what's the reason. And as soon. As I sleep. I think about studies. Please can you help me in sorting out this situation by giving me few tips?
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is a disorder that causes anxiety. It is also called as anxiety disorder. The main characteristics of this disorder are uncontrollable, unpleasant thoughts, which are continuing. OCD causes the mind to get stuck on a specific thought or inclination. For instance, you may repeat a task forty times to ensure that it has been done properly. You will not be able to get it out of your mind. OCD is characterized by obsessive thoughts and compulsive behavior patterns.
Some obsessive thoughts include:
- The fear of being defiled by germs or soil and also of contaminating others.
- The fear of losing control and hurting yourself or others.
- Having sexual or brutal thoughts on the mind.
- Extreme focus and devotion to religion and religious activities.
- A sense of fear of losing or not having things you need.
- Having the assumption that everything would go fine.
- The person will become very superstitious.
Some compulsive behavior patterns include:
- Inordinate double checking on things like locks, apparatuses and switches.
- Over and over monitoring of friends and family to ensure they're safe.
- Counting in the head, mumbling nonsense words without meaning.
- Devoting a lot of time for washing and cleaning.
- Praying without reason and taking part in religious ceremonies.
- Accumulating junk material.
Here are some common ways to deal with OCD:
- Regular exercise: Exercise is the best natural remedy to prevent anxiety, which leads to OCD. Exercise checks your OCD symptoms. It makes your nerves stronger and hence you can focus your mind out of obsessive thoughts by yourself, when they arrive. Get at least thirty minutes of exercise regularly.
- Connect with friends and family: Social isolation is one of the common early symptoms of OCD. Social isolation can lead to OCD as well. Therefore, you must always stay connected to your friends and family so that you never get lonely and anti-social. Share everything with family.
- Sleep sufficiently: Lack of sleep or troubled sleep may lead to anxiety disorders. You need to sleep enough to be away from obsessive thoughts.
- Perform relaxation techniques: Simple practices like yoga, meditation, pranayama help you grow spiritually, relax your mind and keeps OCD away from you.
- Tackle your fears: Instead of avoiding fearful thoughts, let them flow and tackle them face to face. This will help you overcome the fear. Adopt measures so that you can focus on other things and ignore the obsessive thoughts. Distract yourself away from the obsession.
OCD is a harmful disorder, and you should take all measures possible to keep away from it.