Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anita Prasad
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Anita PrasadYour feedback matters!
During last couple of months, my eyes are blinking during the day without any itching or pain, it happens many a times during the day. To my observation it generally happen when I have a short sleep. Pls advise.
My dad is suffering from glaucoma his iop is very high now the doctor told to do a cyclocryotheraphy and doctor told only iop lol be cured no vision will be there his left eye is total damaged the nerve he can't see what to do can is it possible if a donate give an eye he can able to see please sir help me I am very confused.
Hello My son is 3 months old. He had some allergy in his eyes n neck and his scalp is dry. Eye n neck allergy like dryness. Tell me what I can do?
My weight is to high how should I loss it and my eyes also used to pain please tell me the solution to repare it.
Eye allergy or allergic conjunctivitis is an eye disorder where inflammation of the conjunctiva in the eyes takes place. Eye allergies are different from contagious or bacterial conjunctivitis. Eye allergies are more likely to occur during the hot, summer season. Homeopathy offers excellent treatment for eye allergies. Below listed are are some homeopathic medicines, which cure eye allergies, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed.
- Apis Mel: Apis Mel treats eye allergies characterized by a burning and stinging sensation in the eyes. Oedema accumulates around the eyes, and the eyelids become swollen and puffy. Watery discharge comes out of the eyes.
- Euphrasia: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating eye allergies where there is an acrid discharge from the eyes. The discharge is acidic and burns the skin that comes in contact with the same. Burning pain in the eyes is indicated. The eyes become watery.
- Argentum Nitricum: Argentum Nitricum is an effective homeopathic medicine used in case of eye allergies with an abundant, prulent discharge. The patient develops photo phobia, and splinter like pain in the eyes is experienced. The conjunctiva swells.
- Ruta: This is a fine homeopathic medicine for treating eye allergies where there is a sensation of the presence of a foreign body in the eyes. Indicated by severe eye irritation, the patient feels something like a dust particle is stuck in his eyes. The eyes become red and painful.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used when there is relief due to the application of cold water. Symptoms include discharge of a thick, yellow fluid from the eyes. Itching and burning is caused. The eyelids feel agglutinated.
Other than homeopathic remedies, natural, home-based remedies can be used to treat eye allergies as well. They are:
- Cold compress: Application of cold compress around the allergy affected area provides relief. Soak a cloth in cold water and apply it gently to the affected area. Chamomile tea bags can be used as cold compress.
- Cucumber: You can place round slices of cucumber over the allergy affected area on the eyes to get relief. Cucumbers contain anti-irritation properties, which help to reduce puffiness, swelling and irritation in the eyes.
- Rosewater: Rose water is an effective natural remedy for eye allergies. It soothes and cools the eyes, and makes the eyes clear. Rose water can be used as an eye drop.
- Green tea: Green tea is completely natural and gives relief to eye allergies. It soothes the eyes and is anti-inflammatory in nature.
Eye allergies are common and affect people during summer the most. They may reoccur every year. Homeopathic and natural treatment methods for eye allergies are very efficient treatment procedures. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.