Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Anita PrasadYour feedback matters!
How can my eyes be cured from veins problem (right eye vein is tapped on)? Eyes usually remains yellow in colour?
I am 25 years old, my eyesight week. When I continuously watch a TV or study then suddenly Things are going to blurred and when I try to focus forcly then I can see clearly. So suggest me any medicines or any other treatment?
My mom has diabetes and now she has to do operation of eye for cataract bt her sugar level is 260 how can she reduce her sugar so that she can do her operation and from last two weeks she is on fruit diet bt still the sugar level is same please suggest a appropriate diet.
I am 19 years old. I am suffer`ng with severe bike ache. I use KTM RC200 bike which has a long reach. I am just just 5'6 so what precautions should I take to avoid back ache.
I have left leg pain and my left eye have lot of pain at this time. In my family all members have same problem. We arrive lot of doctor at this time. Most problem in my grandfather. He appeared continues pain in day by day. So I request suitable suggestion for this problem.
Hello. I am 17 years of age male. I am using my smartphone regularly most of the time. How to take care about my eyes?
Sunglasses or UV protection or mirrored glasses which is best for eyes protection and which keeps eyes always from stress?
I have a eyesight problem but I hate from glass tell me other way to improve my eyesight as soon as.
I am 27 year old male and I feel tired, lazy, red eyes and not concentrate on my work. What should i do?
I'm 28 years old girl I wearing spaics my left eyes no is 3.75 and right eyes no is 3.25 my eyes doctor advice me. Tum operation kara lo laser operation soo after laser you got 0 number in your eyes. It's good or not In future in my eyes koi problem too nhi hogai Kya? Plss answer me.
I am 21 year old male. I am advised to wear specs with power -0.25 in my both eyes. It means I am having trouble watching distant objects. I want to know if I should wear them while studying or while working on the computer as they are kept close? What are the other activities or time when I must wear them for preventing more damage to my eyes?
I have some eye problem the eye sight is increasing when I am am using aspects also what can I do now.
I have got a bacterial infection in eye. Doc prescribed moxifloxacin eye drop I used it 3 times daily for three week and stopped within two days it re appeared. So now I'm using moxifloxacin eye ailment for how long can I continue this.
I know that diabetes can take your vision. But my vision goes up and down. Can that be a sign that I'm on the verge of a stroke due to the mitral valve prolapse?
Sir iam 23year old boy I have serious vision problem have consulted doctor but no result what to do please reply soon?
My eyes are getting tears automatically when ever I took my specs of and some time with specs I'm getting tears what should I do?
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.