Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anita KothariYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I'm 31 year's having two kid's one is 3 year's and 2nd baby is 9 months old now a days I'm frequently getting back pain I never had this pain before I took epidural at the time of delivery for both my kid's is there any effect of taking epidural.
During sex my wife is feeling some pain it due to friction of condom I think so what condom I need use to reduce her pain.
I am 22 year old male. I eat enough but not getting fat as well with of my body is not proper. What should i do?
I have a stomach problem since two days. When I am sleeping I am getting pain in my stomach and the area of kidney. What should I do?
I am 18 year old male. I have acNe pimples in my face. Some people say it is due to oily food. Some says that it is due to masturbation. Please help me out.
A collection of symptoms typically occurring between ovulation and menses (discharge of blood and from the uterus) is defined as premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Premenstrual syndrome symptoms can either be physical or emotional.
Physical symptoms and signs include:
- Muscle or joint pain
- Weight gain due to fluid retention
- Bloated abdomen
- Breast tenderness
- Acne breakouts
- Diarrhoea or constipation
While other behavioural and emotional symptoms include:
- Anxiety or tension
- Depressed mood
- Crying spells
- Anger or irritability and mood swings
- Food cravings and appetite changes
- Social withdrawal
- Poor concentration
Causes: The exact cause of PMS is unknown. But there are several contributing factors, such as:
- Cyclic hormonal changes: The hormones oestrogen and progesterone fluctuate a lot while preparing for a normal menstrual cycle. This fluctuation causes some of the symptoms of PMS.
- Chemical changes: The fluctuation of serotonin, a kind of neurotransmitter (brain chemical), affects the mood, which causes some of the emotional symptoms of PMS. For instance, insufficient serotonin triggers premenstrual depression, insomnia, food cravings and fatigue.
- Depression: If the PMS symptoms are severe, depression could be the underlying cause, though it doesn't usually trigger all of the symptoms.
Treatment: There is no permanent cure for PMS, but a few lifestyle changes and home remedies can work very well for you. Some treatment options include:
- To ease abdominal bloating, drink lots of fluids
- Eat a balanced diet comprised of plenty of vegetables and fruits. Reduce your alcohol, caffeine, salt and sugar intake.
- You can take supplements such as magnesium, calcium, vitamin B-6 and folic acid to reduce mood swings and cramps.
- Take vitamin D supplements to relieve symptoms
- Sleep for at least eight hours in the night to counter fatigue
- Exercise to improve your emotional health and reduce bloating
- Try to reduce your stress as much as you can; read a book or walk to relieve some stress.
Besides, these lifestyle changes, you can take over-the-counter medications such as aspirin and ibuprofen to reduce stomach cramps, muscles aches and headaches. Diuretics (drugs that increase urination) are excellent treatments for bloating and fluid retention. However, consult your doctor before consuming any medication or supplement.
I have been suffering from Thyroid since last seven years. At present my TSH reading is 0.36 and I am taking Thyronorm 100 mg daily. Can I reduce the dose to 75 mg because of low TSH reading. Sometime back the dose was increased to 100 mg from 75 mg because of high TSH.
What are symptoms of the disease malaria nd how it is spread and what is cause of this disease tell me please.
Hi, I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I Now? please help me.
Aging is a natural process that affects every aspect of wellbeing as one gets older. Be it physical health, mental health, emotional health or sexual health, aging has an impact on it all. The desire for passion and intimacy is one that does NOT recede with age and it is best to adapt to the changes that the body goes through for a more fulfilling experience.
Aging affects the sexual health of men and women in different ways. Furthermore, it has varying effects on men and women.
What are the physiological changes that affect sexual health in women?
The onset of menopause is a major factor that has several key consequences on the sexual health of a woman. It causes alterations in the functioning of the genital and reproductive organs. Once a woman hits the menopausal stage, the vagina tends to get shorter and thinner, with stiff and narrow walls. Vaginal lubrication also decreases. These changes are known to have an impact on the ability of a woman to derive pleasure from sex.
What are the physiological changes that affect sexual health in men?
The most common sexual problem that affects older men is erectile dysfunction. Also known as impotence, this leads to the inability to achieve or maintain an erection. Premature ejaculation is an added issue. The causes for male sexual problems that occur due to aging range from diabetes and obesity to conditions of the heart and vascular system.
What are the main causes of change in sexual health with age?
Following are a few examples of factors that affect sexual performance and health with increasing age:
- Decreasing hormone levels
- Chronic joint or muscular pain
- Development of illnesses or medical conditions
- Side effects of medication
- After effects of surgery
For many people, interest in sexual activity does not decrease with age. Getting older should not come in the way of enjoying sex. Having a deep and thorough understanding of the bodies of yourself and your partner as you both age and mature will play an important role in helping the two of you derive pleasure from sex and intimacy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.