Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anita KothariYour feedback matters!
On my left side wisdom teeth is coming. I am getting pain on my left side of jaw and head. What should I do for treating pain.
Clean the surface of your tongue daily by using a professional tongue cleaner as they remove bacteria which contribute to bad breath (halitosis).
Am 20 years old, not married (single). Periods are coming once for 3 months, I had consulted a gynecologist, my uterus utl and uth are 55.6 mm (5.56cm), 30.1 mm (3.01cm) respectively, hb is 9.6gm percent, my weight is 52 kg and height is 55, is my uterus size is normal, if not will this be problematic for me in future.
I have too much of hairfall with dandruff and also it has become dry and rough. Please advise remedy for it.
I am patient of depression and anxiety for last 7 years taking medicine ,i am only 29 year old, consult 6 to 8 psychiatrist but did not get any well response and now the medicines work only some hour even feel something moving or sensation in my left ear now I am take one time at bed time LIMBIVAL FORTE AND PHELIZ S PLUS last 1 and half year please help me I am very fadeup. Please.
I am 27 years old female. I got married before 1 year. My height is 5'4" and my weight is 59 kg. I have period problem from 5 years. My periods delayed 2 -3 months. I have done ultrasound and report comes as PCOD problem. Doctor gave me sicriptin and z and b tablet .But I have side effect of sicriptin bcoz of this I have gastric problem and vomiting. After that I take homeopathic medicines. I got regular period till months after that it stop again from 3 months. After 3 months I got spot bleeding only one day. Please give me some suggestions I am get stressed about it.
I'm 23 years old male, I'm little bit black, could you please suggest me some tips to get rid of this.
I'm having serious hairfall problem , and I'm thinking about hair transplantation, is it work really or not.
I am just getting too much pimples on my face which looks ugly and even the spot marks of the pimples irritates me and they are not disappearing. Please help me.
I am 21 years old male. My problem is I always get over swet on my body especially on the armpits. How can I controlled the swet. You know I getting over swet in cool climates too. Can you please help me ang get me rid from this problem.
Calf muscle pair occurs all of sudden while sleeping. What might be the reason and what's the solution?
I am 38 years old male and having Sugar disease from last 2.5 years. I am taking Gluconorm SR 1 G tablets two times after breakfast and Dinner. But Now my Fasting Blood Sugar is Appx 110-120 from last three months. So Please suggest how can I manage it below 100.
My belly fat is increasing day by day. And I am feeling more and more sleepy what should I do to reduce the fat!
Which type of diet plan can reduce body fat? Pls tell me the following plans to achieve a better body.
Melasma is a skin condition which causes discoloration and dark patches on your skin. It is more common in women than men. It is also called the ‘mask of pregnancy’ or chloasma when it is caused due to hormonal changes during pregnancy. These patches on the face are darker and symmetrical on both sides of your face. Areas of the body that are exposed to the sun for a prolonged period of time can also develop melasma. It doesn’t cause any physical complications, but it can give you an unsightly appearance.
What causes Melasma?
Doctors and researchers are still not sure what causes melasma although studies have shown that progesterone and estrogen levels tend to affect your skin leading to melasma. Some of the causes of melasma could be-
- Starting or stopping birth control pills
- Hormonal changes caused by underlying physical causes.
- Thyroid diseases
- Prolonged exposure to the ultraviolet rays of the sun can also affect skin pigments (melanocytes) resulting in melasma
Symptoms of Melasma:
Brownish patches on the forehead, cheeks, chin and bridge of the nose are signs of melasma.
Treatment for Melasma:
In pregnancy, melasma usually fades on its own after you have delivered your baby.
- Avoid consuming birth control pills or change the medication for a change in composition of the drugs. More often than not, it’s the composition of a pill that causes melasma rather than birth control pills in general.
- Hydroquinone is an ointment which can be applied on the skin. This lightens the dark patches on your skin caused due to melasma.
- Corticosteroids and tretinoin – This medication is generally prescribed by a dermatologist to lighten the patches caused by melasma. This should be taken under a doctor’s prescription.
- Topical skin medicines – Medications which contain kojic acid or azelaic acid can also help reduce the brownish patches on your skin.
- Procedures – If medicines and creams don’t get rid of the patches, procedures such as dermabrasion, microdermabrasion and chemical peel procedures are advised. These procedures should be done under a certified dermatologist. This also prevents melasma from re-occurring in the future.