Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnitaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 31 male just got married 2 month back, How to get hard erection I discharge after 1 or max 2 minute after start. Any advise how to get long and hard erection naturally or medically.
I am preparing for an exam. So how many hours sleep do I need? I sleep from 12-8am. I also feel sleepy in the afternoon. So I sleep from 3-5 pm. Is this good?
I feel Sleepy all the time from the past 4-5 days. I will be giving my CA Finals in November so this is a golden period for me. Please Give Suggestions So as to remain active and concentrated. Thanks in advance.
I want to know how to cultivate the good habit of early to bed n getting up early. I tried but not constantly. I go to bed at 11 or 11.30 even 12 sometimes. But get up 6 00 daily.
I have very dry skin in the winter. I get cuts And scratch marks on my legs because they Itch so much. What can I do?
Dear sir I am unmarried pls clarify. How to satisfy womens how to do long time sex I want long pennis what to do pls reply with videos pls give big information.
Suffering from stomach ache from last few days. And little bit of fever also 100-100.2 but the fever is temporarily coming and going. Staying for am hour then normal.
Hello doctor, I was suffering from pox last month. Though I recovered 2 kg of my previous weight but yet my body is in under weight by 2 kg. Now my problem regarding time of sleeping. Only 5-6 hrs of sleep makes me weaker. Previously I had slept well for 7 hrs average. Help me how to increase my sleeping time. I don't have any stress in my mind yet. Is there any medicine that help me out. Thank you.
Sir I think about sex in daily. And I do hand masturbation daily. So how can decrease this. I can daily this I can face any problems in feature or ofter marriage.
I am have get sudnley fever. What should have to do now, I am felling cold and also body pain. In this what I have to take treatment please suggest me faster then faster.
When the sugar concentration in the blood increases suddenly and unreasonably, the resulting condition is known as diabetes. Sugar or glucose is generally used in order to provide much needed energy to our bodies. But when the pancreas dysfunctions, it leads to a problem in the insulin production. As a result, glucose or sugar gets directly absorbed into the blood, instead of getting absorbed by insulin. And this leads to the condition of diabetes.
Diabetes Treatment in Ayurveda
For Ayurvedic treatment of diabetes, the first step is usually dietary planning and lifestyle change. Adopting a more active lifestyle, and a healthy, balanced diet low on sugars and starches, is a must. You must begin by avoiding sugars in all forms. This means you will have to get rid of rice, potatoes, white bread, sugar coated cereals, bananas, colocasia and much more. Add a lot of green leafy vegetables to your diet to improve your nutritional status and metabolism. In addition to these, also add some herbs to your diet. Ayurvedic herbs that act as natural medicine for diabetes include turmeric, bitter gourd, gurmar leaves, bael, fenugreek and many more.
Apart from diabetes Ayurvedic treatment, you could also practice yoga, which can help you improve your health. Several yogic asanas help massage your internal organs so that they are healthier and can function much better. Some of the asanas are especially beneficial for the pancreas, which produces insulin. You may have to make some changes to your lifestyle as well. For starters, you will have to maintain a more active lifestyle. You will also have to avoid sleeping in the daytime. Avoid smoking and consuming alcohol and take extra care of your feet.
As an ancient science based on lifestyle related treatment methods that include herbs, massages and life changing tweaks, Ayurveda also provides various methods of managing this ailment. Here's how!
- Bitter Gourd: Known as an ingredient that is rich in antioxidants, this can be consumed to take care of diabetes. You will need to first remove the peel of at least four to five bitter gourds before crushing them to create a paste. This paste has to be put through a sieve so that the juice of the gourds can be extracted. You will then have to drink this juice every morning, on an empty stomach.
- Cinnamon: From treating coughs and colds to diabetes and other serious ailments, this is a wonder spice that can be found in most Indian kitchens. You can start by boiling a litre of water and letting it simmer on the gas for about twenty minutes. Thereafter, you can add three teaspoons of cinnamon powder to this simmering water. Strain this mixture and drink the entire batch every day to clear out the toxins.
- Fenugreek Seeds: For this, you will need to take about four to five tablespoons of fenugreek seeds. These will have to be soaked in a glass of water or about 250ml of water, overnight. In the morning, the softened seeds will need to be crushed before the mixture is strained. The water that escapes should be collected and ingested every day for a period of two months.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful and well-known ingredient that is used for curing and managing many ailments. You will need to mix about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of amla powder as well as half a tablespoon of methi seeds or fenugreek seeds powder. This concoction will have to mixed in half a glass of water and taken daily on an empty stomach. This can be used by patients suffering from heart ailments as well.
- Diet: Cereals like ragi, corn, kulit, green millet, and barley are known to beneficial for patients suffering from diabetes. Leafy greens are also a must for such patients along with protein-rich foods like soya beans. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.