Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Sexual response cycles in males
Sexual Response cycle:
Men and woman, with some sexually arousing stimulus, proceed through orgasm and end with a return of the body to a sexually unstimulated state. This is described in four stages: Excitement, Plateau, Orgasm, and Resolution. There are no sharply defined moments when one stage ends and the next begins. Each phase merges with the next phase.
Men: Erection of penis, marked increase in its size, and a rise in its angle. Erection may be triggered by penis itself or by sexually stimulating sight, smell or thought. It occurs in 3 to 8 seconds.
A small penis may double in length while in a large penis lengthening is less marked.
Partial elevation and increase in the size of testes.
Men and Women: Muscle tension rises. Heart rate increases. Blood pressure rises.
Men: Full erection of the penis. The increase in size and full elevation of testes. Little secretion from Cowper's glands appears at the Urethral meatus.
If effective sexual stimulation continues in the Plateau phase, a point may be reached where the body suddenly discharges its accumulated sexual tension in a peak of sexual arousal called 'Orgasm'. It is also called as 'climax' or 'coming'. Orgasm is the shortest phase of sexual response usually lasting for only a few seconds during which rhythmic muscular contractions produce intense pleasurable sensation followed by rapid relaxation. Orgasm occurs in both the sexes.
Orgasm occurs in two distinct stages. In the first stage the Vas deferens, the prostate and Seminal vesicles begin a series of contractions that forces semen into the bulb of the urethra. The man experiences a sensation of 'Ejaculatory inevitability-the feeling of having reached brink of control. At this point ejaculation cannot be stopped. In the second stage of orgasm contraction of urethra and penis combined with contraction in the prostate to cause ejaculation (spurting of semen out of tip of penis). During ejaculation the neck of the urinary bladder is tightly shut to avoid any mixture of semen and urine. The rhythmic contractions of prostate, the perineal muscles and the penis occur initially at 0.8 seconds intervals.
Male orgasm and ejaculation are not one and the same process. Although the two occur simultaneously, orgasm refers to muscular contraction and release of sexual tension, while ejaculation refers to the release of semen. Orgasm without ejaculation is common in the boy before puberty.
Men and women: High myotonia. The whole body may become rigid for some time. Grimace or frown may be seen. Breathing up to 40 per minute. Heartbeat up to 110-180 p.m. blood pressure is raised. Anal sphincter contracts.
Men: Man is not able to have multiple orgasms. Immediately after the ejaculation man enters a 'refractory period' during which further orgasm or ejaculation is impossible. Usually the erection subsides quickly. There is great variability in the duration of refractory period. It may last from few minutes to many hours. This period gets longer with each repeated ejaculation. As the man gets older, the refractory period gets longer. The period of return to the unaroused state is called the 'resolution phase'. The anatomical and physiological changes that occurred during excitement and the plateau phase reverse.
Blood is pumped out of the penis and therefore loss of erection. The testes decrease in size and descend into scrotum.
Men and Women: Mutual orgasm of both is not possible. It is better to allow woman to have orgasm prior to man's by manual stimulation of clitoris, or 'woman in top' position. There is no distinction among sexual responses by masturbation, by sexual intercourse or by artificial coitus.
Orgasm is always clitoral in origin. The vaginal orgasm is a myth. Women are capable of responding to the point of orgasm as quickly as males by clitoral stimulation (but not through intercourse).
I have severe pain at the right side of lower abdomen. Will you please suggest whether it is spasmodic pain or sumthng else. please rply.
I am 26 year old boy. My eye site is getting low day by day. I have been using eye drop since few month but I am not getting positive result from it. Please suggest me something for better future.
Urticaria, also known as Hives and Nettle Rash. It is an allergic disorder. It is similar to the rashes that are caused due to touching a nettle plant. This allergic reaction can be caused due to a variety of reasons, thus increasing the difficulty in identifying the exact cause of the allergy. Homeopathic medication has proved to be very efficient in treating urticaria. Some of the best homeopathic remedies include:
- Apis Mellifica: Described as one of the best solutions to urticaria, this medication is commonly prescribed with regard to treatment. The characterising symptoms of this medication is eruptions accompanied by inflammation and sting. It is similar to the sting of a bee where there is redness and swelling. Exposure to heat in any form is intolerable as the eruption are aggravated. The slightest of touch can cause burning or itching and the patient usually remains thirsty.
- Dulcamara: This is a medication that is usually prescribed for Urticaria, caused due to cold air or wet weather or dampness. Consumption of sour food or indefinite diet can cause the eruptions. Even though the skin is often dry, there is redness and itching.
- Natrum Mur: One of the frequently used medicines for urticaria, this medicine is prepared from common salt. It is used in cases where the eruptions are triggered by exposure to the sun, thereby resulting in intense itching. The skin has an oily or greasy feel. Most likely locations of occurrence include margins of hair or bends of joints.
- Ledum Pal: This medication focuses on the eruptions that occur on the legs and feet. There is a possibility of the infection spreading from the lower to the upper regions at a later stage. Increase in itching can result from the warmth of bed or on scratching. Colder conditions provide a soothing sensation
- Astacus Fluviatilis: This is an effective medication that be used to treat, both acute and chronic urticarial forms. Rashes are visible on the entire body and are at an increased sensitiveness to air. It is recommended for liver diseases and liver-related symptoms that are accompanied by urticaria.
Diabetes is a chronic, systemic disease and affects all parts of the body. While its effect on the nerves, eyes, kidneys, and skin is more common, their oral effects are less known. However, diabetes will vouch how they lost tooth and have dry mouth after their sugars went out of control.
- Oral Symptoms in Diabetics: There is a strong correlation between oral health and poorly controlled blood sugars. Some of the common oral indications of diabetes are as follows.
- Dry Mouth: There is less amount of saliva, which brings with it a whole lot of symptoms including soreness of the mucosa, ulcers, increased chances of infection, gum inflammation and tooth decay.
- Thrush: The saliva has higher sugar levels and attracts fungus (Candida in particular) which thrives in this dry, sugary environment. This produces a burning sensation in the mouth.
- Periodontal Disease: The gums get severely infected with gingival recession, where the gum line recedes exposing more of the tooth (tooth length seems to have increased). There is “pocket” formation, or space between the tooth and the gum which hosts a variety of bacteria. The periodontal ligament loses its strength to hold the tooth in place, and thereby teeth become mobile. If not worked upon in time, there could be multiple teeth lost.
As much as it sounds alarming, it is not. There are easy, simple ways to manage these. In fact, good overall management of diabetes will ensure the oral symptoms are also maintained under control. Following are some things to do which will help in managing diabetes in general and the oral symptoms in particular:
As soon as diabetes is diagnosed, visit a dentist to take stock of the oral health condition. Any identified problem should be treated to avoid progression.
Keep a close watch to ensure blood sugar remains as close to normal as possible.
Switch to a toothbrush with soft or extra-soft bristles. This will help reduce the pressure on the gums and thereby prevent gum bleeding
After every meal, remember to brush the teeth.
Flossing at least once a day will help remove food deposits between the teeth. Alternately, use interdental brushes.
Rinse at least twice daily using an antiseptic mouthwash.
Denture-wearers should always clean them daily and never go to sleep with the denture in the mouth.
Smoking with diabetics is a strict no-no, work on quitting at the earliest.
Visit a dentist every 3 months to ensure oral issues are identified at the earliest and treatment done with minimal intervention.
Any dental procedure should be done only when sugar levels are under control.
These will ensure not just oral health but also overall control of diabetes.
I am 33 year old, male, software engineer, suffering with too much gas, loud and noisy flatulence from past around 3 weeks. Can you please suggest on this. Thanks.
Can eyesight can be improved with the help of ayurveda medicine .if it means can you suggest that medicine ? Sir my name is priya my age is 20 and I have really very poor eyesight so please help me.
My foreskin of penis is still connected and it hurts whenever my penis erects which is such a pain what I need to do.
I am 25 years old and will going to marry soon. I masturbate to much. Does it affect my sexual life. I masturbate daily even twice a day. What are its ill effects and will it effect my penis.
Hi I have concern as I get my periods on 4 december than after that I had unprotected sex on 8 december then I took unwanted 72 with in 12 hrs and after that again on 9 we had unprotected sex and leave his sperm inside but that time I did not took unwanted 72 because I just had it 5-6 hrs before. And after that today I am getting bleeding as there is not even my periods date please help me out. What should I do now am I pregnant?
Delusional disorder refers to the condition in which an individual experiences non-bizarre delusions that are beliefs in things that aren't actually true. The delusions involve situations that take place in real life like being deceived or stalked, conspired against, etc but in actuality, these situations may be highly exaggerated or not true at all as they involve the misinterpretation of experiences or observations. This health problem tends to take place during the middle or later part of your life and is said to affect women more than men.
What are the symptoms associated with this condition?
There are certain signs that you can look out for to easily identify this condition and there are:
- Delusional thoughts lasting one month and above
- Lack of schizophrenia symptoms except delusions associated with the olfactory and tactile systems
- One's behavior and normal functioning doesn't witness any kind of impairment
- Duration of mood symptoms is short compared to the length of the delusions
- Disorder is not brought on by the use of substances or any medical condition
- Commencement of the disorder can vary from teenage years to later part of adulthood
What causes it to happen?
The root cause of the disorder is still not known, but experts are of the opinion that a variety of biological, genetic, environmental and psychological factors can cause it to occur.
Some of these causes include:
- Genetics: It's said that this disorder can be passed on from parents to children. Additionally, it's more common in individuals whose family members suffer from schizophrenia or one of its types.
- Psychological/ environmental: In addition to drug and alcohol abuse, delusional disorder can also be set off by stress.
- Biological: Abnormalities in certain parts of the brain can lead to this problem. Areas of brain associated with thinking and perception have been found to be connected to delusional symptoms.