Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Hiii I am kapilesh student pf class 12. I am weak. I want to take guidance of you for taking healthy foods and what should I have to do for building muscles. So please guide me.
I am suffering from gastric and taking pan 40 as per doctors advise. But sometimes my stomach aches and suffering from loose motion. The stool also contains mucus. Kindly advise.
Hai, basically I'm white and light yellowish skin tone. My problem is after applying any kind of sunscreen or face pack or any lotion, or any creams it look dark, dull and black color. I consult skin export KAYA and they recommend me to apply sunscreen and foundation according to my skin tone but still I didn't get any results. Helps me.
Helo. I m suffering from piles. One is outer side n one is inside. It is paining too much. Please suggest me some home remedies plus treatment process. Thank you.
Pulmonary diseases are some of the most commonly experienced health conditions all over the world. Millions of people suffer due to various causes including genetics, smoking, pollutants and infection. Now lungs are one of the most important and complex organs of the body. They are the apparatus through which oxygen enters and carbon dioxide gets expelled.
Lungs expand and contract on a constant basis to ensure that we can breathe properly. Let us find out more about lung or pulmonary diseases.
- Asthma: This is one of the most common and potentially fatal conditions that affect children and adults. It grips the airways formed by the bronchi which branch off into smaller tubes from the main trachea that holds them. This condition causes inflammation, and even spasms, which can lead to wheezing and breathlessness. The main triggers of asthma attacks include allergies, infections and pollutants that may escape into the airways.
- COPD: This is also known as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder. It is an umbrella term used for various lung conditions that cause breathing difficulties due to an obstruction of the airways. Chronic bronchitis is one of the conditions that falls under COPD, and is usually characterised by persistent, hacking coughs.
- Cystic Fibrosis: This is another condition that affects the airways by causing poor passage of mucus from the bronchial tubes. This condition is a genetic one where the mucus that gathers eventually becomes a lung infection.
- Pneumonia: This is a condition that causes an infection in the alveoli, which are the tiny tubes that the airways branch into. These are air sacs that can catch myriad infections like pneumonia.
- Tuberculosis: This is also a kind of pneumonia, which is caused by bacteria called Mycobacterium Tuberculosis. This condition usually attacks the air sacs of the lungs and can be a potentially fatal disease if it is not treated on time. The patient will require immediate hospitalisation.
- Pulmonary Edema: This condition is caused by fluid leaks from the tiny blood vessels into the surrounding air sacs within the lungs. It can also be caused due to heart failure as well as back pressure which falls on the lungs. Direct injury to the lungs can also lead to this condition.
- Lung Cancer: This is a fatal disease which can be found in any part of the lungs. It has many forms and the type as well as the location usually determines the kind of treatment option that will be followed.
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome: When the lungs suffer a sudden injury which is usually caused by a bout of serious illness, it is called ARDS. Treatment involves the use of life support ventilation.
I have headache only in morning and at late night. I consent some doctors they gave me some medicine but no effective. What should I do?
I have done my urography test and report is as under: - Plain x-ray: A hyperdense calculus is seen in the right renal pelvis of size 17*13 mm. IVP – 50ml of non-ionic contrast was injected intravenously and sequential films were taken. Both kidneys are normal size, shaped and position. Both kidneys show simultaneous and contract excretion. Left renal pervicalyceal system appears normal with no evidence of hydronephrosis. Right renal pervicealyceal system shows grade II hydronephrosis. Both ureters appear normal in course and calibre. No obvious intraluminal filling defect or stenosis is seen. No evidence of hydroureter is seen. The bladder is normal in size, shape and position. No obvious intraluminal filling defect is seen. No significant post-void residue is seen. Patient tolerated procedure well with no post procedure complication. Impression – Right renal perviureteric junction calculus with grade II hydronephrosis. Please guide us, what we do the next.
Hi, I am 31 years boy, I am 84 kg healthy, but I am not feels active when I woke up in the morning even feels tired during my day to day work,
I had taken R60, R41,vita-c forte as per advice from one consultant bcos I had PE and discharge coming out. PE stills exists but discharged stopped. Aftr that medicine my penis is bit shrunk and small n size and become thin. Any medicine to make the penis thick and to stop PE.
Hello I am suffering from supandosh because by this my energy is lost. How I prevent and do not loss energy.
Sensitive Skin - What is it and approach?
Sensitive skin is a condition of subjective cutaneous hyper-reactivity to environmental factors.
What are the symptoms?
If you have sensitive skin, you may have an exaggerated reaction to cosmetics, soaps, and sunscreens which can worsen after exposure to dry and cold climates.
Although no sign of irritation is commonly detected, itching, burning , stinging and a tight sensation are constantly present.
Patients with sensitive skin can present with either skin that appears normal to the eye or overt skin disease.
Consult a dermatologist (recommended)
Basic skin-care and cosmetic recommendations to minimize chances of encountering problems:
Eliminate common irritants like soaps, cosmetics.
Select products from a manufacturer who uses high-quality pure ingredients free of contaminants
Paraben preservatives have proven to be least problematic
For cleansing, use SYNDET bars/Lipid-free cleansers
Draelos cosmetic selection criteria in sensitive skin
Powder cosmetics should be selected
Cosmetics should be water removable
Old cosmetics should be discarded
Eyeliner and mascara should be black
Pencil formulations for eyeliner and eyebrow cosmetics
Eye shadows should be earth toned(tan, beige, light pink and cream)
Avoid chemical sunscreens in cosmetics
Avoid nail polishes
Select cream/powder facial foundations, or if liquid, silicone-based formulations