Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AnishYour feedback matters!
I have back pain pain before few days ago but I take too much medicine but pain didn't gone what can I do.
I am female 28. I want to make my vagina color lighter. I am using clean and dry intimate wash but no effect. How to make vagina lighter in color.
I lost my father last year and after that I was very alone depressed and my girlfriend was always talking against me never takes my stand and because of that I never consulted a doctor and now my head bursts. I have even tried to commit suicide once by cutting my hand. I miss my father alot if he would have been there with me then everything would have been fine I think alot sometimes and do not get sleep. When I eat and think about my father or my girlfriend fights with me on phone then I vomit. Recently I have consulted a family physician. He said my blood pressure is high 100 by 160 he gave me 2 medicines Ciplar and sibelium for 1 month but then also its not affecting me. I feel giddy sometimes and sometimes I cannot control myself. I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE HELP ME I CANNOT HANDLE THIS.
I have pain on the upper and below knee joint and not at the knee joint. This pain is only experienced during sitting down and rising up from the floor when we need to bend our knee below 90 degrees. If I apply some ointment recommended by my doctor, I feel relaxed for few hours but again it comes back. Can you let me know if it is related to knee joint or is it muscles related and what is the remedy to permanently get relief of this pain.
I want to reduce my thighs weight I am doing gym also But it doesn't work please tell me how can I reduce my thigh weight.
Diabetes is probably one of the worst enemies of human health. Why? That is because unlike many other diseases which make you aware of their presence in your body instantly, diabetes is a silent attacker. So, you may continue to be unaware of the disease for a very long time, before you suddenly realize that something is wrong with your body one day. And then tests reveal that you are afflicted with diabetes.
In order to make sure that this doesn't happen to you, you have to keep an eye on the symptoms of diabetes because prevention, no matter how tedious it is, is always better than the cure. Here is a look at the usual but often ignored signs which indicate that you might be suffering from diabetes.
- If you are taking more bathroom breaks than usual, and if the rate of going to the loo is increasing gradually with time, it can well be a sign of diabetes. When you are suffering from diabetes, your body becomes less efficient in breaking down the consumed food into sugars and utilising it. Therefore, a lot of sugar gets saturated in your bloodstream and your body gets rid of it by flushing it out through urination.
- If you urinate a lot, it is self-evident that you would also feel very thirsty all the time. In some cases, the patients don't realize their problem and drink chocolate milk or aerated drinks which have sweet flavours. This leads to excess sugar in your body again, and the problem continues. So all in all, if you feel very thirsty all the time, get yourself checked.
- You might lose weight, and it may really seem like a great thing in the beginning but it is not. When a person has diabetes, he is likely to lose his weight because of the decreasing water level in his body as well as the inability of the body to break down food into more suitable forms.
- If you are tired all the time, and by all the time we mean even after getting up from a long and good night's sleep, you may have diabetes. The reason for this is that fatigue comes to you when your body cannot produce enough energy from the food you consume, and this happens only when you have diabetes.
- If your cuts and bruises heal slower than ever, you definitely are a victim of diabetes. This is because the immunity and clotting system of your body don't work well when there is a saturation of sugars in your body.
Related Tip: 13 Wonder Foods to Fight Diabetes?