Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anirban Bhowmik
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Submit a review for Dr. Anirban BhowmikYour feedback matters!
I need a suggestion from cardiac specialist.My relative had a by pass operation in May (Has diabetes).She is facing some bacteria infections Tigycliene and three others aboe the stitching area.Can you suggest options to stop those bacterias.
Felt tired quickly in moving on stairs or doing small chores. Blood pressure is normal. Anxiety is there. So please provide which medicines to take.Please tell.
I had done bypass surgery from hyderabad and taking ecosprin gold 10 and my sugar is also very high (almost 250 anytime) can you suggest me any medicine I take insulin and glycomet 500 too.
I am male 33 years old, i am having diabetes and BP for last 8 years. I am struggling to find root cause for BP and medication is keeping it under control. This is increasing my stress levels. Please help. I has kidney stones due to high intake of salt and sand (in park) when I was 10 years old. My right kidney is small in size however blood flow is normal. Please advise or suggest. I am planning to take Harty vitamin tablets as it helped my friend to reduce BP.
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 weeks. I have chest pain while I cough hard. Suggest me what should be done?
1) Helps diabetics by slowing sugar release into the bloodstream.
2) Boosts metabolism and increases energy because it is more likely to be burned as fuel than stored as body fat.
3) Helps treat malnutrition because it is easy to digest and absorb.
4) Kills disease-causing bacteria, fungi, yeasts and viruses because of the antimicrobial effects of its fatty acids.
5) Prevents strokes and brain disorders such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
6) Prevent tooth decay - coconut oil fights bacteria responsible for tooth decay and could be a healthy, non-chemical additive in toothpaste and mouthwash.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
Low blood pressure is also known as hypotension. Low blood pressure can be characterized by extreme fatigue, constant recurrence of headache and drowsiness throughout the day. It can also cause severe vertigo, nausea and even fainting. Low blood pressure can be caused due to dehydration, anaemia, hypothyroidism, lack of essential nutrients in diet, extreme stress or heart conditions. Homeopathy is a safe, natural method of treating low blood pressure. It is an effective remedy without causing detrimental consequences or adverse side effects.
Homeopathic medicines start by providing “symptomatic” relief. It eases vertigo, nausea, fatigue and provides relief so that the patient can carry on with daily activities without hindrance. The next step is to normalise the blood circulation in the body, which also includes an improvement in the pulse rate and heart functions. This is done to maintain the normal blood pressure range. The third step involves treating the cause of low blood pressure. This includes a detailed study and analysis of the medical history of the patient. There are different causes of low blood pressure and different age groups are affected. Therefore, medicines are prescribed accordingly.
Some highly recommended Homeopathic medicines for low blood pressure:
- Gelsemiun and Viscum Album are effective homeopathic medicines mostly prescribed for patients with low blood pressure, which is accompanied by extreme vertigo and nausea. Sometimes the patients also suffer from a constant dull aching head and feelings of stress. The pulse is usually slow and weak, causing persistent fatigue.
- Glonoine and Natrum Mur help to maintain the blood pressure when it unexpectedly falls due to prolonged sun exposure. Heavy headedness, vertigo, nausea, fainting spells are common in such cases.
- Carbo veg and China are highly potent medicines in case of an abnormal fall in blood pressure caused by severe diarrhoea and dehydration. The body has marked signs of exhaustion and the pulse is so weak that it is often imperceptible.
- China and Ferrum Met are prescribed when the blood pressure falls due to heavy blood loss. Irregular, feeble purse, anaemia, exhaustion are common symptoms occurring from blood loss due to haemorrhage.
It is important to include nutrients, dairy products and increase intake of iron-containing food along with the homeopathic medicines prescribed to speed up the health improvement process.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!