Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Submit a review for Dr. Anirban BhowmikYour feedback matters!
I have gastritis and hypertension and taking medicines for this. Pl. Suggest acupressure points for it.
I am suffering chest pain due to accident case fell down from tree in childhood in this situation I consultant more doctors but they cannot did anything better as well as I did lot of tests but report is coming normal doctor says its my birth fault that you have pigeon chest type but I'm not agree with them I said one of them for surgery but he ignored now what should to do.
My bp is 190/115 taking targit am 40/5 mg since 8 days kindly suggest will it bring my bp to normal.
If heart attack comes once there are chances to come again it should be danger to life second attack.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
Heavy Heart Palpitation after having food. Even Small meals trigger the said effect. What is Happening.
Hi doctor My age is 25 . I have dust allergy is there lost 2 years onwards back side tightness or chest side it will come its like happening after that headache headache came lost 3 months onwards only Left side part and one more my heart beatness also fasting suddenly that time am fully tension when am checkup my (B.P ) like 140/80 ,130/90, 130/80 like that coming . I concern apollo hospital Psychiatrist doctor he suggest tablets - PARI CR 25 MG tablet using for one year giving now am using ok its better after am using this lost 7 days onwards am not using this tablet . If I not use this tablet its happening agin headache some depression . Can you please suggest me doctor why its happening & why BP coming in this age doctors are all telling in this age B.P not coming only your thoughts negative thinking and also anxiety also BP will come Doctor let me know please . Every Tests I done all are normal only D- vitamin is less that tablet using .
How to control diabetics, cholesterol and blood pressure? details:- weight 87, height 5' 9", age 52.
Hi Dear all What about pacemaker? For heart Is there any alternative solutions for pacemaker? Case: low heart beat.
I am aged 73 yrs. Having BP/Diabetes for quiet sometime .Under medication for this. Of late BP is fluctuating in range 160-70/153-68. Besides swelling in the Ankles/legs is present during day time, but subsides during night. Request your advice for above problems.
Dear sir/madam I am having a very peculiar pain below the neck from past one year. That pain sometimes radiates in the chest region and lower back. Before a year when I realised about the pain I use to do heat therapy at home .it use to pain during bathing and walking. I use to have shortness of breath. My bp suddenly rose one day and I had to consult the doc. The doc did not understand the problem. Later I consulted homeopath and general physician but they told me to consult a neurologist. My ECG report and spine x ray report was normal. But bp was 200 which came down after I took medication. I do not have any bp problem. Few months later the bp problem was gone and suddenly my mouth and left part got numb as if I had a paralytic attack this happened twice but that too stopped. Now at present whenever I eat food I get pain exactly below left shoulder. This pain retains till partially food gets digested and till gas comes out. For this I take dabur pain hara from past several months. It gives me relief from gas and the pain too. I get unbearable pain sometimes. After eating my wife massages that area below left shoulder resulting in burping and finally pain comes down. Besides whenever I get depressed or frightened I get severe pain in that area. Honestly speaking I live in a very small town where neurologists are not available. And most important thing is that I am going through financial crisis and currently cannot afford the consultation and treatment charges. I am not able to understand what problem am I facing exactly. Please help me find a solution in the best possible way. I will be very grateful to you ever after. I am suffering from past one year. I hope you understand my problem.
My brother is having brain stroke. What should be lifestyle for him and what supplement should he take? Thanks in advance.
Heart disease. Researchers have long suspected that the stressed-out, type A personality has a higher risk of high blood pressure and heart problems. .
I am a diabetic which is now fully under control with the medicines prescribed by an expert Physician. However the blood pressure has gone high viz. 110: 170 for which I have been told that it is the side effect of medicines given for controlling blood sugar. In view of above I seek necessary advise whether to continue with the diabetic medicines besides additional treatment for controlling the blood pressure. Thanking you,
So here are the best foods to reduce cholesterol
Have a salmon fish dinner. Snack on a handful of nuts. Pour a dash of olive oil in your salad.
And bite into that sinister chocolate. Now you can do all this guilt-free! All these foods help in fighting bad cholesterol., 'You can reduce cholesterol in your blood by eating healthy foods'. So, here we are today with our list of cholesterol fighting foods.
1) Oats: If you change your morning meal to oats then you can do your cholesterol level a whole lot of good. Do note that two servings of oats can lower LDL cholesterol by 5.3% in only 6 weeks. Essentially, oats contain a substance called beta-glucan which absorbs bad cholesterol.
2) Red Wine: Here's yet another reason to toast to your health. The red grapes used in the manufacturing of red wine have an important effect on cholesterol levels. Two glasses of red wine in a week can do you a whole lot of good.
3) Salmon and fatty Fish: Full of Omega-3 fatty acids, salmon is a natural health wonder, which helps in keeping heart conditions such as heart attacks, stroke and high cholesterol levels at bay. Fishes such as salmon, sardines and herring help in raising good cholesterol levels by 4%.
4) Nuts: Mono-unsaturated fats (found in nuts, seeds etc.) have the lowest fatty acid molecules and are the best of the three fats, namely poly-saturated fats, saturated fats and mono-unsaturated fats. Nuts are the best way to get those required healthy fats into your body without feeling guilty. Since the fats that come from nuts are natural and are not chemically processed, this makes them heart healthy, filling, and nutritious options.
5) Beans: Excellent for the heart, ½ a cup of beans added in our diet (in the form of any dish or soup), helps in lowering cholesterol levels by 8%. You should try black, kidney, or pinto beans; each one of them supplies about one-third of your day's fiber needs.
6) Tea: Tea has antioxidants and less amounts of caffeine than coffee. An eight-ounce cup of coffee contains around 135 mg caffeine; tea contains only 30 to 40 mg per cup. Tea helps in protecting your bones because of the presence of phytochemicals in them. It is also a great defense against LDL cholesterol levels.
7) Chocolate: Chocoholics can celebrate with a healthy dose of dark chocolate as it is full of antioxidants and cholesterol-reducing properties. According to a Spanish study published in 2010 in the "Journal of Hepatology,", "the antioxidants in dark chocolate reduce the damage that can occur to blood vessels, which can further threaten the health of people with cirrhosis. The dark chocolate can help prevent the blood vessels in the liver from rupturing". Medical experts suggest that munching on 100 grams of chocolate every day helps in reducing the occurrence of cardiovascular mishaps by 21 percent.
8) Spinach: Popeye the sailor was quite right when crediting his muscle power to this green leafy vegetable. It is believed that spinach contains around 13 flavonoid compounds which keep us away from cancer, heart diseases and osteoporosis. 1/2 a cup of this lutein-rich food, daily, guards us against heart attacks.
9) Olive oil: This oil has many health benefits. It contains mono-unsaturated fatty acids which lower bad cholesterol and triglycerides, without lowering good cholesterol levels. Different stages of pressing and processing yield different varieties of olive oil. Extra virgin , Virgin , Pure , Pomace