Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
My brother is feeling itchiness on his penis and he facing little bit of semen leakage after walking .he is regularly going for morning walk for 40 mins a day .this happened after he got diagnosed vit d def. Now his vit d is ok. But he is facing this prob. Is there any natural remedy for this.
Sir, please suggest me some tips to control over the habit of masturbation also. I am doing once a week. But I want to stop it completely.
Sir/madam my question is How long am I contagious when I have the flu or a cold? And I want solution this problem?
Hi doctor. I have been suffering from fever since monday. Sir some times a lot of drinking water is wanted by myself. So. And some time headace also takes place. So give your opinion so that I can escape myself from the diseases. Please refer true medicines. And some precautions so that I can feel good.
Am 23 years old female am having dry cough and cold past 3 months I have taken all kind of blood test but I can not find. Pls help for this query.
Cholinergic Urticaria is a skin problem that a dermatologist can diagnose and treat. The most common cause of this condition includes sweating. It may be of four types including poral occlusion, generalised hypohidrosis, sweat allergy and idiopathic. Mostly, the common triggers include heat and consequent sweat which can cause a variety of symptoms in the internal organs. Let us find out more about the signs, symptoms and treatment of this ailment.
- Signs: There are many signs of the onset of this ailment including a rise in the body's core temperature after physical pursuits like running, workouts, eating spicy food, fever, hot showers and even emotional stress. When there is a persistent rise in the temperature every time you indulge in such activities, it may be time to take a look at symptoms so that the dermatologist can make a proper diagnosis.
- Skin Related Symptoms: Itching and burning sensation on the skin can point at the presence of this disease. One may also find rashes that can appear on the arms and neck, as well as the areas where the skin folds and sweat percolates. Also, you may find tiny welts that can form in a cluster to give the appearance of a large growth or swelling.
- Digestive Tract Symptoms: The digestive tract may also get affected which can lead to loose motions and cramps in the abdomen.
- Respiratory Tract Symptoms: There are a variety of symptoms of this condition, including breathless and wheezing as well as changes in the respiratory tract.
- Other Symptoms: Headaches, palpitations, nausea and salivation are other common side effects and signs of overall discomfort. In very rare cases, Anaphylaxis can also set in as a symptom of this condition.
- Treatment: Ample measures will also need to be taken so as to avoid a heart attack due to sudden cooling and drops in temperature. The dermatologist can prescribe beta blockers like Propranolol as well as anti histamine drugs that can contain the symptoms of the allergic reaction. Regular everyday use of antihistamine drugs may be required for these patients. Immunosuppressants and leukotriene inhibitors can also be used in such cases.
- Lifestyle Changes: The best treatment in such cases is avoiding the allergens that trigger or cause the condition. In many cases, the patient may have to stop exercising so as to avoid the severe symptoms. The patient will also need to avoid too much exposure to ultraviolet rays which can lead to rapid desensitisation as well as autologous sweat.
Patients suffering from this condition should record and report even the smallest change to the dermatologist so that there are no serious health implications in the long run.
In afternoon I am always get sleep and feels weakness because of this I am not able to to concentrate on my work please help me out for this.
I am 20yr old and I have heavy headache everytime. I cannot listen anything. I have this problem for more than 3years. Give me sum tips for my problem?
Hello Doctor, I am 40 years old female. From last 3 month I was feeling pain in my either ears but occasionally. Suddenly 1 week before I felt pain in my throat and a very small lump also. Now a days I feel just like a cotton is inserted in my ears and pain in ears.
I am 21 years old, I have been suffering with a severe headache from past 1 years. Unable to watch mobile / tv even books for continuous hours.
My fasting sugar is between 101 to110 and after b/f its 225 and a/f lunch its 172. Can you guide me about my diet? What should I eat or not? Thanks.
People at higher risks are as follows:
-childer younger than two years
-adult 65 year age and older
-pregnant women and two weeks postpartum
-nurses, long term care facilities
-history of asthma, COPD, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, cancer, Organ transplants, obesity
Wash your hands frequently
Wash your hands every time you handle your children
Wash at least for 20 seconds
Saline gargles (half spoon salt in half glass water) daily
Educate other to avoid sneezing in open. Avoid using hands to cover the sneeze. Instead use your elbows
Avoid using your own hands to touch nose, mouth
Avoid hand shakes too
Aerate your room. Allow the sunlight
Clean your doorknobs, light switches.
Wash your hands after dealing with bank notes
Get yourself vaccinated against the current strain of virus
Maintain a two arm distance from any suspected patient
Avoid crowded spaces
Eat healthy, be physically active, take adequate sleep
Danger Signs to look for:--
Not drinking enough water, fluids
Return of fever with worse cough