Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil SYour feedback matters!
At the age of 40 how much time sex can be done at one time with my husband. He is 41 yrs. He dose it only once so I am not happy about it. What can I do about it.
Hi. I just suffer from dengue. And take 20 bottle of glucose. I loss lots of weight on it. please suggest diet for get quick recover from it.
I have asthma and because of this I can not breathe properly so please suggest me ways to prevent them.
My wife and I have been married for three years but have not been able to consummate the marriage because we do not know how to have intercourse. We are looking for someone who can help us get it done - are there any such genuine and decent services available anywhere in the world? We have already asked friends, gynecologists, counselors for advice and looked at videos online. We need someone to guide us through the intercourse process step-by-step if there is anything like that.
Can a person remain celibate whole life, is it possible for person to remain celibate whole life or is it impossible I know women can remain celibate whole life but can male person become celibate whole life I am asking this question because I decided not to mastrubutate, I controlled it for week but then I gave up, but in spiritual sessions I have heard that we must practice celibacy for acquiring greater strength of soul but I can not control my desires so I want to know scientifically whether male person can remain celibate his entire life.
My wife is having sinusitis since 5 y we tried almost all kind of medicine but in vein, she undergone nose scrapping surgery also but again did not help much, so please advise interim of food habits, medicines, and life style changes.
3 months ago I had jaundice. But now a days I suffering from gas problems and yellowish of urine. I test blood and do lft but everything is normal. The urine becomes white after drinking water. What is the problem.
Cellulitis is an intense and chronic aggravation of the connective tissue of the skin, brought on by infection with a kind of bacteria (staphylococcus, streptococcus or other microbes). Cellulitis often occurs on uncovered areas of the body, for example, the arms, legs, and the face. It is basically characterised by excessive redness, swelling, warmth and pain or pain at even the most delicate touch.
Homeopathic medications are extremely productive in treating cellulitis, although these will have to be prescribed by a doctor only. The medicines work very efficiently by increasing the immunity of the patient along with a decrease in the swelling, pain and burning in cellulitis. Indeed, even in instances of cellulitis with blister formation, homeopathic medications are very effective and are usually administered in small doses of natural elements. Following are some of the homeopathic medications so as to cure cellulitis:
- Belladonna for redness of skin during cellulitis: The Homeopathic cure Belladonna is a normal medicine for cellulitis where the skin is extremely red and swollen giving it a sparkling appearance. Patients that feel excruciating pain even at the slightest touch will also require Belladonna.
- Apis Mellifica for cellulitis during swelling: Apis mellifica is suited for those instances of cellulitis where there is much swelling of the affected zone along with a burning and stinging pain. Apis mellifica helps those cases of cellulitis in which the smouldering pain is relieved by applying something cool over the skin and the pain that quickly spreads over various parts of the body.
- Ledum Palsture for cellulitis due to insect bites: The Homeopathic solution Ledum palustre holds a very effective reputation in treating those instances of cellulitis that occur because of bug bites. This common homeopathic solution is used as a part of cellulitis when there is a cold sensation in the affected area with tearing pain.
- Pyrogenium for septicaemia in cellulitis: Pyrogenium is a well-known solution for treating this condition. It is used for a number of symptoms. This could include a fever with the body temperature being 103 to 106 degrees. It rises rapidly with an unusually fast heartbeat and restlessness.
- Calendula Officinalis in Post-surgical cellulitis: Without a doubt, the best homeopathic solution for cellulitis that has come after surgical cuts is Calendula officinalis. This prescription acts productively as a corrective as well as a preventive measure for pus formation on the skin after the surgery.
- Silicea for treating cellulitis when blisters show up on the skin: The homeopathic cure Silicea gives great results when blisters or sores are shaped on the skin in extreme cellulitis cases. These blisters are usually filled with pus, which is quite harmful if the blister bursts. Silicea is also used when there is fever with chills and perspiration. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.