Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am a 22 years female. I hv eye allergy from pollen grains since 2008. But last 4 years I didn't come across the symptoms of allergy. Again this years m encountering the symptoms. And I hv been putting rose water drops since 15 days does putting rose water exaggerate eye allergy? Does this has a cure? How much more tym will it take to b eliminated completely? I hv a bit dry eyes what should I do for that?
I have problem of delayed ejaculation . But is the cause and solution of this . I am a bodybuilder and I took steroids is this due to that? How can I solve this problem ? Tia.
My cousin is a college student , she gets headache only on the college days while returning Frm the college & not on weekends that is when not going to college pls suggest what should be done.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hello sir , First of all I tell you my previous exprience I got molloscum contragiscum on mg pennies I consult the doctor and he remove all pimple on my pennies and he write 3 test 1.) HIV ELISE test and I got 0.46 negative in december end I thik 30st dec. 2.) TPHA test also same result non reactive 3.) I think not sure infection test to find the grad of virus but also same result. My problem is that I do unprotected sex in May starting and I got pimple I think october middle and november starting and also I do unprotected sex in november 2014. And come on present day. I suffering rash and aching on my body december end and not small rash it bigg rashes and I got again two pimple on my pennies thay look like mollocscum contagiscumanf my immune system is also weak so it is possible hiv is play the role tell me in detail I am in depression totally and please sir snd me your number for I consult you but in delhi. please some body tell I safe and I am not come under hiv.
Since last two months I feel that some insects running on my body, some dust falling on my face, pain in right side of head, pain in back side between the shoulders, pain in elbow. Please advise what is this & what to do to get rid from this.
I have a constipation problem over 6 years. I tried all type of medicines like home ayurvedic and allopathy but nothing works. I need a good solution. Please help me.
Scabies is a contagious condition, which can spread through physical contact. An estimate shows that scabies infects over 300 million people worldwide per year. This eight-legged microscopic mite creates a tunnel in the human skin and lays eggs in it. These larvae move under the surface of the skin and spread across the whole body, once hatched. Dogs, cats, and mice can also be affected by this disease. It usually takes 2-6 weeks for the symptoms to develop. Signs and symptoms of scabies involve itching, rashes, sores and thick crusts on the surface of the skin.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions, which involve close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
- Immunocompromised, elderly and disabled people also suffer from an increased likelihood of contracting this skin condition.
Complications of scabies include:
- Persistent and vigorous scratching can break the surface of your skin which can lead to secondary bacterial infections. Impetigo, a superficial infection is quite a common occurrence in case of such.
- Vigorous scratching, which can break your skin and can cause a secondary infection such as impetigo. This superficial skin infection is usually caused by the staphylococci bacteria.
- Crusted scabies is the most severe form of scabies which is common among certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia and severely ill people who have weakened immune systems are at a higher risk of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies is very contagious and also hard to cure. Depending on the symptoms and severity of the condition, appropriate medications and creams are prescribed by medical professionals.
- Severe scratching can also lead to damaged and reddened skin, which in severe cases can start to bleed.