Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Manohar
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anil ManoharYour feedback matters!
I have pharyngitis from last 1 month. Doctors prescribed me clavm cv, depod cv. levocetirizine. Condition Improves and worsens randomly. please advice me what to do. Which medicines should I use and what to avoid.
Hi am sivareddy An suffering from sinus since my childhood. I have used many medicines bu t it is of no use. Could you pleasesuggest me whether operation is required or not.
Since childhood I have a problem of bleeding from nose but I is ok for years but some days it again come in morning time want I wake up.
One of my nostrils always remain blocked especially when I lie down. My nostrils start itching badly if I go in dust or have anything cold. I start to sneeze more frequently. Please suggest.
I am aged 65 years old. I am having left side shoulder pain, neck pain and also disk pain while walking I felt sleepless night due to severe headache on my back side above neck ad also frequent urination every two hours for the past three months I am taking tabs for BP sugar ad cholesterol regularly For my severe head ache and dizziness while walking let me know the treatment I will have taken to get relief for severe headache.
I am 27 male. I had oranges which was refrigerated. After having the oranges within 2-3 hours I start sneezing and then my throat started paining. I done gargles at night. However, I am still suffering. Will you please help me?
I am 26 yrs, I have tonsil stones in my throat and they are occurring continuously and also suffering with severe gas problem. Now I am having irritation in my throat after drinking or eating anything, early in morning when I woke up I don't have any irritation but when I drink milk or water in the morning it will cause irritation in throat, I feel like some Mole is their in back of tongue. So can any doctor help me out from this situation, I want to whether it is gas problem or throat problem. I am suffering with tonsil stones from around 20 days.
Hi doctor, I am suffering from sinus problem from my childhood I had taken many medications for this but I am not cured so can you please help me.
I was diagnosed with Meniere Disease in both ears, [one and half year back in one ear and 2 month back in second ear] no 360 degree spinning and attacks But constant dizzy [morning to night] while moving head and while watching moving objects All reports MRI, doppler, sugar, BP, EEG etc are normal Reduced the salt intake, using vertin 8 mg 2 times daily, but I am getting more relief if I take one diziron 25 mg per day Ie. Cinnarizine, please suggest me can I use cinnarizine 25 mg per day for long term like 6 months to 1 year or please suggest me Is there any other treatment or medicine without danger side effects.
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic rememdy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium Metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta Carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for.