Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Lanka
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Anil LankaYour feedback matters!
Sir I have stomach pain every 6 to 8 month from last 3 year And its a bearable pain and 15 min the goes and after some time again it starts paining so please suggest wat to do.
I found out I have phimosis. I have started stretching exercises from last 1 week and have seen a bit of improvement. But it looks like after few hours when done with stretching, the skin retains it's original form. What cream can be used to help loosen the foreskin and how much time does it takes to cure phimosis?
I am 22 year old married female and I have face psoriasis problem since last month please suggest me what should I do.
My father underwent angiography and ballooning in the year 2015. He has been taking Deplatt 75 along with other medicines since then. Today the resident doctor seeing him has advised to stop Deplatt 75. Is this OK or should I consult the senior doctor. He has no chest pain these days and he is regular on walk and exercise. His lipid profile and kidney function tests are normal. Only PP sugar is on higher side.
My mom is getting burning sensation in hands and legs skin from past 12 days. A little bit swelling also occurred. What to do.
Doctor, I'm suffering from arm acne. It's been two months now and they come up occasionally, they are itchy, they look like bumps, I thought they are sweat rash but after searching online I found it's keratosis pilaris. Please suggest me some good soaps and moisturiser to cure this.
Having problems ejaculating at the right time can prevent you and your partner from feeling satisfied during sexual intercourse. Nonetheless, premature ejaculation is not the only type of ejaculation issues you should know about. In addition to this other forms of ejaculation that make up this group of sexual dysfunction are delayed ejaculation and retrograde ejaculation.
Here's how you need to handle the different types of ejaculation problems
1. Premature ejaculation - The first very common ejaculation that all men in the world experience is premature ejaculation. This kind of sexual dysfunction occurs when you ejaculate either before or after penetration with least amount of sexual stimulation.
To treat the problem, medicines, primarily a form of anti-depressant drug known as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (ssris) are recommended for bringing about a delay in the expulsion of semen. Even couple therapy can help to treat the problem as this form of counseling helps in coming up with methods that both the partners can perform to prevent premature ejaculation.
2. Delayed ejaculation - You're said to suffer from instances of delayed ejaculation if you exhibit these characteristics:
- Unable to expel semen even though you may want to and your erection is normal
- Experiencing considerable delay in reaching orgasm
- If you're suffering from a constant as well as an unwanted delay lasting between 30 and 60 minutes, you're said to be experiencing delayed ejaculation
- Unable to attain ejaculation no less than half the times you have sexual intercourse
Treatment for this problem usually involves going to the root cause of the problem. Many times, the cause could be an effect of the medication you may be taking. If the cause is psychological in nature, you may require counseling.
3. Retrograde ejaculation - This happens when the ejaculate matter rather than exiting through the penis goes back into the bladder and comes out later during urination. Retrograde ejaculation commonly occurs in diabetics, especially those that suffer from nerve damage brought on by diabetes.
This type of sexual dysfunction doesn't require treatment as you can still experience a healthy sex life. In certain cases, the use of drugs can also help in restoring your normal ejaculation prowess.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!