Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Kumar P LYour feedback matters!
How not to carry a baby for 6 months? (Like carrying from the armpits; swaying a baby which might be risky because of the brain fluids, etc.)
Namaste sir, I am very sad, my problem is I have a daughter. She is not eating n not drink milk so she very weak. I don't understand what I Do. please help me sir if you suggest me for any medicine or tonic please suggest sir. What can I use any tonic please suggest me for best tonic to my daughter. I love my doll n I can't see hath jod k prarthna karta hu aap sab se koi suggestion ho mere liye to please bataye sir, she is two year old. N weight is 8.7 kg. Hight 2 ft 3" hai. please plz advise me your suggestions.
My baby is 22 months old. Her diet is too less. She eats one time meal. Now she has viral fever and eating only one bite chocolate a day. That is it. She's losing weight drastically. Please suggest some med to increase her diet. Not only during fever but generally.
Doctor, my baby is 5 months old, before getting pregnant my weight is 47.9kg, during pregnancy I gained 15 kg more, my baby is 3 kg when I delivered, it is an normal delivery, now I checked my weight, it is only 48kg, ayurveda doctor told me that my breast milk is thick than others, baby needs milk only 3 hrs gap, now I am taking calcium tablets daily, what should I do now for gaining weight? Please answer me.
My son is 6 years old. He is studying in second standard, he is healthy and active .but when he study for the exams he will forgot all what he studied. please suggest .
This information is of my son. Please help me in selecting a diet chart for him. He is 9 months old.
My baby girl is 4 months old. She is in habit of taking & sucking Right thumb into her mouth. Please advise me how to get rid of that habit.
My daughter aged 8 years, she stopped talking 3 days before. We asks everything about her favourite ones but he answering in silent. She playing games, watching television, but she cry when in deep sleep. I hope so, she was disturbed by mom and dad hard conversation last thursday. My mom said, on that time, she looks up yours conversations only. Also, my mother-in-law beated twice a times on that day. I think this would be give fear amount to her. But, I do not know what is the exact reason should be.
Hi gud evening, my son is 4.5 years old. His weight is 11 kg. I wanted to put on his weight. What healthy food should I give him.
Did you know that there are certain foods that increase your child's height naturally? Foods that are rich in essential nutrients such as Vitamins, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium etc can prove to be highly instrumental in adding extra inches to your child's height. Read on...
1. Whole Grains - Whole grains are rich sources of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B, which play a very vital role in promoting your child's growth during his/her budding years. Additionally, whole grains also contain calories and carbohydrates, which ensure the maintenance of proper weight in your child, imparting him/her with the requisite energy to go on throughout the day. Feed your child whole-grain breads, cereals and pastas to make him healthier and taller.
2. Milk - Milk contains calcium and Vitamin D, which help in bone development during the growing years of a child, besides increasing his/her physical strength. Milk also helps in assimilating different proteins making it one of the best foods to be consumed by your child for attaining a good height. Three servings of milk, or milk products such as cheese or yoghurt, each day will suffice your child's Vitamin D and calcium requirement.
3. Fruits and Vegetables - Fruits are excellent sources of Vitamin A, which is instrumental in ensuring an enhanced rate of bone growth in your child, consequently making him/her taller. You can include carrots, mangoes, sweet potatoes, spinach etc. in your child?s diet to aid his/her height growth. It's advisable to provide him/her with 3 to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
4. Eggs - To ensure that your child grows taller naturally, providing him/her with a protein rich diet is very crucial. Eggs contain ample amount of protein needed to keep your child energetic throughout the day and help him/her grow taller. One to two eggs per day is considered to be the ideal intake amount for a child.
5. Soybeans - Soybeans are rich sources of protein and help in enhancing the growth of bones and muscles of your child, which in turn adds to his/her height during the budding years. You can cook various soybean dishes or you can add ground soybean powder to the dough while making rotis to make soybean a part of your child?s diet.
Although a child's height is also dependent on his/her genes, a well balanced diet containing these super-foods will increase your child's chances of growing to the fullest to attain a good height.