Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Anil KumarYour feedback matters!
I want to ask that the girl (16 age) can eat raw garlic every morning, and what are the benefit from having it thank you.
I am 38 years old female and have piles problem last 10 years 4 years back had operation up last week condition is good 1 week back i got piles problem again, please guide?
Dear sir/madam My age is 23 men, now a days I have no interest on masturbating, but forcefully I masturbate. Due to lots of interest to sex with only female. I m still virgin (i mean not sex with anyone). What should I do. please help me.
I drink plenty of water but my urine out put is decreased, what would be the reason, I am not having dehydration, diaherria, vomiting, abdominal pain or fever, if I drink plenty of water I feel less urine output with week stream
Premature ejaculation ki problem hai iska treatment kiya hai acidity ki problem bhi hai iska asar bhi sex life par padta hai .
Daily I am doing 30 min power yoga 1 hrs waking Daily eating rice dal veg yogurts roti morning no evening still my is 75kg I should change diet list.
When my friend coughing some amount blood is spitting out. Also he is a smoker daily 1 pack he used to smoke. Is this a serious problem.
Boy is having enlarged adenoids. Do these need to be removed surgically. How big is this surgery. Boy also catches cold easily and snores heavily while sleeping. The body immunity is not too sound as well. Can these all be the beads of same rosary?
I am 21 years old last march month I was involving in the bike accident one scar on my neck in the left side. How to treat that. It was no response by the treatment with the MEDERMA.
Hepatitis is a medical condition in which the liver gets inflamed due to the action of a virus mostly. The type of treatment for this condition is decided according to the type and the root cause behind the condition. There are 5 types of viral hepatitis as described below:
- Hepatitis A- This type of viral hepatitis develops due to an infection from Hepatitis A virus. Consumption of contaminated food and water can result in this condition. Hepatitis A cannot be treated but vaccination helps in preventing its development.
- Hepatitis B- Infection due to Hepatitis B virus results in this condition. Contact with infected body fluids like saliva, blood or semen, sharing razors with infected people, having sexual contact with an infected person etc. increases the chances of suffering from this condition in a person.
- Hepatitis C- It is a type of viral hepatitis which develops due to an infection from Hepatitis C virus. Direct contact with infected body fluids, sexual contact, and drug use through injection may result in the development of this condition.
- Hepatitis D- Infection from the Hepatitis D virus may result in this severe liver disease known as Hepatitis D or Delta hepatitis. Direct contact with infected blood or a puncture would result in the development of such a condition.
- Hepatitis E- Spread of Hepatitis E virus, due to poor sanitation (leading to ingestion of fecal matter) may result in this waterborne disease known as Hepatitis E.
Here are some things you can do in order to prevent viral hepatitis
1. Avoid consuming contaminated food and water - Maintaining proper hygiene is very important in order to prevent viral hepatitis. Especially if you are living in or travelling to a developing country, you must avoid drinking local water, eating raw fruits and vegetables without washing them, having seafood or having ice.
2. Avert contamination of blood - In order to prevent viral hepatitis due to blood contamination, sharing of razors, sharing of drug needles must be avoided. Using somebody else's toothbrush must also be avoided. Spilled blood should not be touched by anyone. It can become a cause of viral hepatitis in him/her due to blood contamination.
3. Vaccinate yourself - For Hepatitis A and B, vaccines have been developed. You can safeguard yourself from these forms of hepatitis by vaccinating yourself. However for Hepatitis C, D, and E, vaccines are yet to be developed.