Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ANIL KUMARYour feedback matters!
Individuals who stood for an extra two hours daily had about 2% lower blood glucose levels and 11% lower average triglycerides, compared to those who spent more time sitting. More time spent standing rather than sitting could improve your blood sugar, fats in the blood and cholesterol levels, while replacing time spent sitting with time walking could have additional benefits for your waistline and body mass index.
My father has a problem, whenever he takes shower with cold or hot water at any time of the day he sneezes for like 15-20 min. This is happening from like 6 months. What might be the problem and pls tell me the solution. He Doesn't have diabetics.
My daughter has diabetes and gas issue she is taking insulator from last 2 years she can not walk suggest the food she should take to have control on diabetes.
I am suffering from type II Diabetes. Last week my Blood test result shows the following: Cholesterol,Serum-227mg/dl, FBS,Plasma-122mg/dl, PPBS-126mg/dl.Shall I take medicines for Diabetes and Cholesterol?Please inform the dosage also.
Hi. This is Deepthi Veronica. I have thyroid problem and I am taking proper medicines. My wedding is on 13th July, 2016. My periods dates are fine and this month the dates are 10th or 11th. So Can I use the tablets to stop mensuration for a cpuple of days. And if I take the pils will it effect my thyroid? Please suggest. Thanks.
I am 59 years old and recently when I tested my blood sugar on fasting was 126and after break fast it was 238. What should I do? please advise.
Thyroid is one among the many glands in the endocrine system, whose secreted hormones regulate and maintain various metabolic activities. Thyroid problem, in generic terms, refers to a situation where there is an abnormal secretion of the thyroid hormone. The secretion can either be abundant, causing what is known as hyperthyroidism, or insufficient which, in turn is known as hypothyroidism. Both of these conditions are detrimental to health affecting not only your body weight but also the growth of bones and hair. Though different branches of medicines are constantly dabbling with this problem, Homeopathy is the most preferred choice.
Some of the reasons for it are:
- Treats severe sweating, problems in menstruation and constipation: One of the most important advantages of Homeopathy medicines is that each one of them is equipped to treat a host of ailments. The condition, hypothyroidism is symptomatic of excessive sweating on the head, constipation and problems in menstruating in women. All of these can be cured by the intake of Calcarea Carbonica.
- Cures paleness of skin, tendencies of fainting and hair fall: This is another characteristic of hypothyroidism, wherein you suffer from pale, yellow skin and are unable to bear extreme cold temperatures due to the lack of vitality and body heat.  At the same time, women in their menopause tend to suffer from excessive hair fall. In all of these situations, a Homeopathic medicine called Sepia Officinalis is extremely beneficial in curbing these.
- Does not create overt reliance on medicines: Hyperthyroidism is a condition that is marked by nervousness and anxiety. Though allopathic medicines have always been preferred to others, it must also been considered that in their attempt to cure, they end up creating an overt reliance of medicines in the patients.
- Suits everybody: The primary reason for preferring Homeopathy to others is their complete lack of any side-effect. Both allopathy and ayurveda may or may not work on certain individuals. However, that is not the case for Homeopathy as it does not adopt any artificial means to cure thyroid problems, rather uses natural means to regulate the secretion of the thyroid gland.
Best Ways to Balance Hormones Naturally:
- Eat Healthy Fats (Including Coconut Oil and Avocados)
- Supplement with Adaptogen Herbs
- Balance Your Intake of Omega-3 to Omega-6 Fats
- Improve Gut Health & Heal Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Eliminate Toxic Kitchen, Beauty and Body Care Products
- Exercise (Especially Interval Training)
- Reduce Stress & Get More Sleep
- Watch Your Caffeine & Alcohol Intake
- Back Off Birth Control Pills
- Supplement with Vitamin D3
I am suffering from hypo thyroid, pimples on face, dandruff, irregular periods I have taken krimson 35 for 9 months, after stopping the tablet I am suffering from the same. I am taking thyroxine 100 mg daily please help me I want to get period regularly please.
What should be an ideal diet for 50 year male with activity living habit who is suffering from diabetics.
My mother blood percentage is 6% instead of 11% why my mother loss the blood and the doctor take the test to thyroid if it is a serious problem or not this is the symptoms of thyroid.
My father has diabetes. Nd prostate operation done inspite of that there is urine inconsistencY nd he does not sense ať night he doing in bed so wht we do?
I have Diabetes type 2 but due to poor control now have to be on insulin for a few months. Is prolonged insulting use bad for the body.
My father is facing 3 types of problems, Obesity's Diabetes Varicose veins. Suggests a best solution or treatment.
Sir my father have diabetics. Level 288. What should take to control level. How should it will finish. Please reply.
Diabetes is a silent attacker. So, you may continue to be unaware of the disease for a very long time, before you suddenly realize that something is wrong with your body one day. And then tests reveal that you are afflicted with diabetes.
There are some signs that can point to diabetes. Watching out for these can help figure out the problem:
- You might lose weight, and it may really seem like a great thing in the beginning but it is not. When a person has diabetes, he is likely to lose his weight because of the decreasing water level in his body as well as the inability of the body to break down food into more suitable forms.
- If you are taking more bathroom breaks than usual, and if the rate of going to the loo is increasing gradually with time, it can well be a sign of diabetes. When you are suffering from diabetes, your body becomes less efficient in breaking down the consumed food into sugars and utilising it. Therefore, a lot of sugar gets saturated in your bloodstream and your body gets rid of it by flushing it out through urination.
- If you are tired all the time, and by all the time we mean even after getting up from a long and good night's sleep, you may have diabetes. The reason for this is that fatigue comes to you when your body cannot produce enough energy from the food you consume, and this happens only when you have diabetes.
Complications that happen due to diabetes:
- Cardiovascular diseases: This means that if you are having excessive diabetes, then you are at a risk of having a major heart attack or a heart stroke. Additionally, increased blood sugar levels also lead to other heart-related diseases like chest pain, narrowing of arteries etc.
- Retinopathy: In simple words, diabetes leads to eye damage by making the eye exposed and prone to severe eye disorders like cataracts and glaucoma. If you have retinopathy, then you may also have face the consequence loss of vision or permanent blindness.
- Kidney problems: Diabetes causes damage to the blood vessels of the kidneys which may further result in serious kidney disorders and may increase the risks of a sudden kidney failure.