Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ANIL KUMARYour feedback matters!
What should be the Diet for Breakfast, Dinner,Supper and Meal. My teeth are week to eat the hard foods. I have BP and diabetics. My age is 62 yrs. Kindly suggest the diet.
I am 29 years male. I am suffering from thyroid problem. Doctor prescribed me to take thyronorm. Recently, I have stopped medicine. Do I have to take medicine for thyroid problem for whole my life.
My tsh report is always more than normal range i. E 7.4, 8.09, 12.3so from which type of tyriodism I am suffering hyper or hypo.
My wife is 40 years old. She was using thyrox 50mg in beginning period after TSH test and due to dullness her TSH is high and due to doctor's advice she has began100mg last 7 years. But one month before she had tested her TSH in thyrocare her TSH is nil. Without any consultant she had left medicine. But now she is suffering with many problem like low blood pressure, weakness, peevishly etc. So please give me advice what can I do?
I take medicine for sugar 1. Glimulin mf forte. 2. Clopitorva 3. Zita 100mg. 4. Feburic40 my fasting blood sugar is 220 & pp is310. How to minimise the same ?
I am 23 years old female. I have a hypothyroid. My tsh range is 8.29. Also having irreular periods. Is there any problem? is it easily curable? and what food and exercise I have to do? please help me.
I am 67 years old male. My sugar and cholesterol levels are within border. But my blood pressure is 175/90. I take inderal 40 two times a day. But the bp does not reduce. I intake less salt in veg. Foods. Daily I walk in the morning. I am a non smoker and non drinker. Pure vegetarian. I take Oats gravy that too without salt. Please advise me. Thanks.
He doesn't have any of these habits. No history of fever / chest pain, BP is normal but sugar problem had developed since last 3 to 4 years. What should we do to control his sugar
What is the reason that people get thyroid? What is the cure if hyper thyroid to get rid of permanently?
I am sugar patient. I am on insulin. Regular insulin or mixtard insulin. Dose:- morning -28 (r), Afn-20, night:-r (8, mixtard (35). I am asking any sugar permanent treatment or any medicine.
My grandma, she is 70 years old. She has 150 sugar now. She has sugar problem from last 12 years. Now she is suffering from the problem of skin itching at whole body. How to treat?
My wife Sunita singh age 46 years old suffering from thyroid since 2008. Her TSH is 20, 71, TV is 6.5 and TV is 1.04. And previous TSH is 5.83 To is 84.4 and TV is 1.28. She is taking 100 mg and next day 150 mg. Please advice the permanent cure of this disease. In homeopathic or other method.
Hi Doctor, I am a female of 45 years old. I am diabetic from 2 years. I am keeping it in control till now. But, I have got trigger finger to the middle finger which they say will go only by operation. Being diabetic I am scared to do so. Before it was there to the middle finger, but now I am facing the pain even in the thumb. Can you please suggest me to say is there any alternative other than operation. What best can I do. Thank you.
Are you suffering from diabetes and are looking for ideal at home management remedies? Diabetes is a health condition, which occurs when the blood sugar level of the body rises. There are several ways following which you will be successfully able to manage your diabetes. They are as follows:
- Exercise regularly and track your workout patterns. Exercise is the most important lifestyle choice for a diabetic patient, which allows you to maintain a good shape. It boosts your body's metabolism rate and insulin uptake process. By taking notes on your exercising habits, you will be able to make timely and required changes.
- Stop consuming fast food. Try to abstain from eating outside food and reduce your intake of sugar, salt and high calorie food. Meal should be prepared at home using light ingredients and less amount of salt and sugar.
- Quit smoking as it is very harmful, especially if you are a diabetic. Smoking narrows your blood vessels, as a result of which, your blood circulation gets disrupted.
- Increase your fiber intake. Fiber is beneficial for all diabetic patients and helps in smooth functioning of your digestive processes. It also help in reducing your cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Take care and pay attention to your feet properly. You should wash your feet in lukewarm water regularly and dry them gently. You should moisturize your feet with a lotion. Check on your feet for cuts, sores, redness, swelling and blisters and consult a doctor in case of an unusual foot sore.
- Get your eyes checked frequently as diabetes affects your vision in serious ways, which may also lead to blindness. Regular eye checkups will help you to prevent retinopathy.
- Take proper care of your teeth which includes brushing and flossing at least two times every day. This is because diabetes makes you prone to several serious gum infections. Go for regular dental checkups if you have type 1 or type 2 diabetes and in case you observe swollen, red gums, consult your doctor immediately.
- Avoid stress and adapt ways to eliminate stress. Your body hormones, which are produced in relation to intense stress, prevent insulin from working efficiently, which increases your blood sugar levels and stress levels further. Relaxation techniques are effective for dealing with stress.
- Opt for several small meals instead of a few large meals every day. This helps in keeping your digestive processes active, which in turn increase insulin sensitivity.