Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil K MahantshetarYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr. my age is 27 and my weight is 90 kg. How to reduce my weight. And last month oly I got married. I do not know any thing about sex and how to do it. How can I make my wife pregnant. My job is driving and I can't sleep in night. Still I not take any healthy foods. What are the things that I have to take. I don't drink but I'll smoke daily 8-10 Suggest me.
Hi my friend is suffering from hypoglycaemia and he's non diabetic. Doc suggested with insulin antibody serum test. What is this test for? The report showed 20U/ml What did this reading mean?
A year ago I had a lot of pimples. So I used to try different products and natural remedies to cure them. It became worse. 4 months before My condition slightly improved. I did not try much products. Just nadoxin cream and acne bar .prescribed by doctor Present date I do not get pimples now I have been drinking water .my condition has improved. But I feel that the marks that are left behind are slightly different from what other people suffering from acne have. And some areas having marks have shown no signs of improvement .i feel depressed. I was using patanjali aloe vera gel in the past week. There are some areas I have not got pimples for about a month but marks are still there. Hope you understand my problem. Help would be appreciated. Sometimes my skin showed signs of improvement but it did not last for much days.
From last 6 months getting a lot back pain I in last two months back I had consult doctor near my home he suggested me to take xray but in xray there was a no problem and suggested use painkillers tablets at the time but right now I had sever back pain I cannot control pain please let me know what should I do ?
Hi sir I have typhoid test typhoid igg and typhoid IGM positive on Sunday 12.2.17 M taking antibiotics but as m feeling now no abdomen pain no fever is this symptoms ok or should I do Widal test and in how much days I can go for test or currently should I continue with medicine.
Sir mujhe gale me problm rhta h. Aur gale me dard aur jalan bhi hota hai. Aur kuch daane bhi ho jaate hai apne aap jo kaafi jalan aur pain krta hai. Ye problem apne aap ho jaati hai aur apne aap thik ho jaati h. Lakin ye problm mujhe kaafi time se ho rha hai docter ko dikhya unhone medince dia aur boil namak paani ka garare karne ko kha. Aise krta hu thik ho jata hai. Phir kuch din me problem ho jata hai. Any idea or any suggestion for me about this.
I have pigmentation in my forehead, cheek bones, hands, back n shoulders. I had taken few peels but it has not gone. Even took treatment but not gng. I tries homeopathy also but nthng worked. I have darkcircles also. Very sensitive skin. Acne prone . Please suggest something. Thanks.
What are the symbols of depression. Due to my job profile I have to stay alone away from family. I usually visit my family once in a month. Off late I am developing strong addiction for orgnasing everything around me. This is quite different from my nature. Currently I also feel insecure about my current job due to market conditions. My sleeping time is also reduced I hardly sleep for 5 to 6 hrs that is also from 2 to 7 in night. I am also gaining weight off late. I feel these changes specially from last 3 months when I was not selected for government job during interview after passing written exam. I was very sure of my selection. Recently one officer near my guest house committed suicide. I do not know if it is affecting me. I feel my relation with wife are also detoriating. Although I am very sure we love and respect each other alot.
While small amounts of alcohol do not have any effect on your sexual health, moderate amounts of drinking are known to cause problems in both men and women.
Let's take a look at the effect alcohol may have on your body and sex life:
1. It acts as a depressant - Acting as a depressant (a drug that reduces stimulation or arousal in various parts of the brain), alcohol inhibits certain areas of the central nervous system that are important for orgasm and arousal, more specifically - the circulation, respiration, and feeling of nerve endings.
2. It dehydrates your body - Sexual arousal requires an adequate supply of oxygen and flow of blood to the private areas so as enable you to experience the different sensations that accompany a sexual act. Adequate blood flow in the case of women is important for lubrication and in the case of men for developing and sustaining an erection. Less fluid in the body and a depressed nervous system can affect your sexual performance.
3. It's not an aphrodisiac if you go overboard - Several studies show that alcohol can help certain people to overcome feelings of deficiency or sexual reserve. This can only happen if you limit your consumption to only 1-2 drinks. If you go overboard, the depressant action of the drink begins to take effect preventing your body's ability to react sexually.
4. It causes fewer erections - Drinking large amounts of alcohol or even long-term drinking can cause erection problems to develop. Erectile dysfunction is said to occur when too much drinking causes dehydration leading to a decrease in blood volume and an increase in the angiotensin hormone, which is associated with ED. The likelihood of this occurring gets further increased if the body's central nervous system is unable to act in a natural way.
5. It leads to delayed ejaculation and orgasm - A 2004 study reveals that about 11% of alcohol users face difficulty in having an orgasm. While the men faced difficulty in ejaculating, women participants required more stimulation to reach an orgasm, compared to men and women who did not drink or drank little.
6. It causes vaginal dryness - The dehydrating effect that normally occurs if you drink a lot can also cause vaginal dryness. It causes a decrease in your sensations and hampers the production of vaginal secretions for sexual penetration, leading to painful sex.